I don't get how the Holocaust can be a lie when so many people believe it...

I don't get how the Holocaust can be a lie when so many people believe it, it's practically basic knowledge like sun revolves around the earth.

If it was a lie, wouldn't it be found out by now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Everyone is brainwashed! You can present positive proof that the words "holocaust" and "six million" predated the supposed event, and people will just laugh at you.

That's like saying that Allah is real because 1.6 billion people believe it.

Comeon user.

>religion is the same as the Historical Method to determine the study, analyzation and historicity of said events

Go on, keep making everyone on here look retarded

No harm should be brought to lolis
This is sad

>implying you haven't been lied to since the day you were born

Why would this be any different? No really, why couldn't they lie about this? They lie to you about SO MUCH.

Anyway it is a lie, it's been proven many times over, the media and schools just keep pushing it. Never give a jew money for the holohoax, they're just trying to scam you.

>like the sun revolves around the earth
Subtle

History is taught in such a way in the Middle East that it validates Allah and the Muslim religion.

How can you not understand the point being made?

akari-chan, daisuki~

why would you NOT believe in the holocaust? There's an astounding amount of proof.

Do you doubt other historical events? Did WW1 not happen? Did the civil war not happen? Did slavery not happen?

Why is it JUST the holocaust that people doubt? Is there any evidence to back up the idea that it's a lie?

CONFIRMED RACIST

Lots of people believe the world was made in seven fucking days, it doesn't make that fucking true either. Best selling book too, from what I've heard.

>They lie to you about SO MUCH.

Why is believing conspiritard nonsense (now with less citations! edition) somehow make you WOKE™ (buy our positive ion bracelet®!) compared to mainstream sources of information? Fucking gullible contrarian faggot

Read Tragedy & Hope by Carroll Quigley. There are PDFs floating around online for free. He lays out how secret societies have been influencing geo-politics since the 1800s if not earlier.

Read anything by John Taylor Gatto. He outlines how compulsory government education is deliberately dumbing down children to make them more malleable peasants and gullible consumers, susceptible to advertising.

Why do their writings prove any more conclusive than the writings say of Irving Abella, Henry Nash Smith or Thomas Devine?

then show one of them.

it has been found out
jews control the media
they don't report on it

>why would you NOT believe in the holocaust?

There's no record of any order ever written down ordering the extermination of all the Jews.
Hitler tried repeatedly to send them out of Europe, going so far as to buy Madagascar from the French so they could all go there.
It makes no sense for a country on the verge of collapse to waste effort shipping Jews to camps then gassing them when you can't even feed your people because you're being bombed so much.
Jews started a Civil War in Germany prior to WW2 trying to install Marxist Communism.
It's literally impossible for that many Jews to be cremated and leave no evidence, no mass graves.
ALL the death camps were in USSR held territory after the war. How convenient.
NONE of the camps have any proper gas chamber equipment, none of the chambers were airtight.
ONE OF THE CAMPS HAS A SWIMMING POOL.

If you're not asking questions, you're literally a shill.

> it hasn't been found out by now

It wasn't even a thing until the 70s commercialized the holohoax

Their books are fully sourced. I don't know who those literally whos are.

Its an exaggeration

Its an exaggeration that has been shoved down our throats for decades

Its an exaggeration that keeps changing to less and less because its an exaggeration

They used to teach people the Nazi's made Jews into soap and lamp shades

They dont teach that anymore

Because its too much of an exaggeration with no proof

There were concentration camps, Jews were put there, but they were not systematically killed with lies of showers and then cooked in ovens

They were just in concentration camps

Why do they exaggerate it? Why is pushed so hard when other people in history did just as much if not worse things?

Why do we care about Hitler and not Mao?

You know why

One example of proof?

There are tons.
Go to the museums and see them for yourself. Meet the survivors and have them tell your their stories, show you their number tattoo, and show you pictures. There are videos that were released to the public of the concentration camps before cgi and video editing were possible. There are literally thousands of artifacts and DNA evidence linking physical items recovered at the concentration camp sites to survivors and victims.

I don't understand how you could say that it DIDNT happen without presenting any counter evidence. the evidence for the holocaust having occurred is the same if not more abundant as what we have for any other war in history. Thousands of journals and diaries, personal accounts, physical artifacts, DNA evidence, digital evidence- what more could you want?

yeah like the masturbation machines user, have you heard about the masturbation machines?

If you didn't personally know Giordano Bruno or Thomas Aquinas, would that make their works less valued?

What mental gymnastics is going on in your head?

> not understand what fully sourced means

Individual academics don't form a consensus, which is what academia as a whole determines their respective fields

Who cares about your literal who's with their totally-not-agenda works?

DELET THIS

consensus doesn't imply any manner of truth

who cares what a bunch of people say if they almost exclusively use allied sources

then show at least one example right now.

There is no source on this. Someone could have literally just copied and pasted that photo and claimed those random things. Where is the evidence that those photos were released at different times of different events?

That simply isn't true. Where did you read that? In some conspiracy letter? Did you question the source or did you just believe it because it was challenging the conventional way of thinking?
Once you've actually been to auschwitz and gone to museums and considered the actual physical and DNA evidence for yourself, heard the personal testimonies and read the journals, watched the video footage, then form your opinion.

There ARE tons of bodies and physical evidence. Have you ever seen the teeth? They would pull teeth that had metal in them before executing the victims. If it were a fabrication, where would they get hundreds of thousands of adult teeth with fillings?

> no source on this
> us television programme ghost adventures

go easy with your lack of reading comprehension

>it's practically basic knowledge like sun revolves around the earth.
>sun revolves around the earth.

>before cgi and video editing were possible.
Correct about cgi, but we've been editing video ever since it came out.

Anything I show you you'll say "this could be fake" because we are on the Internet. You'd say "this web page could be run by someone who is pushing fake propoganda, or "this video could be edited" or "those pictures of bodies are not real.

go see them for yourself if you think that you're such a critical thinker.
Go see the bones and the millions of shoes. Go read the journals. These are ARTIFACTS that have been VERIFIED with SCIENCE to be tied to the existence of the holocaust. Unless you see them and accept the credibility of the physical objects in person, you will find enough uncertainty to reaffirm your doubt.

I'd be happy to link you to evidence but I don't expect you to be able to understand or believe it

Everyone knows the Earth is flat and the sun orbits it, bigot.

Okay, so I went back and looked up these nobodies.

>(((Irving Abella)))
Literally a jew but not a Holohoax scholar of any kind.
>Henry Nash Smith
A random American History professor, couldn't find any Holohoax works.
>Thomas Devine
Another random American History professor, also not a Holohoax scholar.

You literally named a bunch of nobodies hoping that nobody would look them up.

> millions of shoes
> bones
> no source

VERIFIED WITH SCIENCE

get out kike

jewish tricks

>These are ARTIFACTS that have been VERIFIED with SCIENCE

Don't worship science, that's not how it works.

If they've been "verified", then by the scientific method, you should have no problem with me running my own tests on these "artifacts". Except that isn't allowed to happen, and people lose their tenure over questioning anything.

Holocaust was real how dare you faggots deny Hitlers greatest gift to the world.

Fuck off, turkish weeb. You can't love a cartoon

The details and extent of the holocaust don't matter that much. Ether way, Jews infest, control, and destroy civilization.

>there's no proof
you what m8? I mean I hate the jews just as much as anybody on Sup Forums, self-rightous cunts. But you can't deny something true and proven because you don't believe in it.

You seem to not understand what holocaust revisionists claim.
None of the things you wrote prove that gas chambers were used to systematically murder people.

I recommend you watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs

>tfw middle school field trip took us to a holocaust museum

At the time I didn't question it because we were just a bunch of gullible seventh grade retards.

Looking back though, it's disgusting that they force this propaganda and white guilt on a bunch of school kids.

I wish I had been redpilled back then just so I could have denied everything and made my teachers angry.

you said proven but where is the proof?

Liberal Bible

Most people assume the dark ages were a complete dead end for human progress and fedoras love throwing their ignorance around on the topic, despite that even the name 'dark ages' was given to the period based on a lack of recorded information about it and not because humanity had stopped moving forward.

This is all really basic obvious history that no one gives a shit about and so the meme keeps going because people would rather bash Christianity than know truth.

Similarly the Holocaust remains so that people can feel good about themselves by saying they were against an event that happened over 70 years ago that basically everyone involved with is dead just to seem like a good person in a crowd of people all doing exactly the same thing. And thus to make any accurate assessment of the Holocaust you would be by necessity taking away their toys, and they would rather have lies that make them feel better about themselves than honest history.

The holocaust was all about scale and motive, neither of which can be practically checked.

If, for instance, under a million people died in slave and prison camps when British and American bombing of German infrastructure made it impractical to keep up food shipments to people considered enemies and of low importance to the war effort, and the other eleven million Polish farmers (which the food-security-obsessed Hitler supposedly ordered rounded up off their productive farms and murdered in the middle of a war certain to produce food shortages) were actually victims of the Soviet scorched earth strategy, then the Holocaust is bullshit and everything would still look exactly as it does now, except for a handful of key documents and testimonies that are taken for proof that common terms all through the concentration camp planning and organization documents are actually "code words", things that look like showers and delousing chambers are actually gas chambers, and things that look like industrial furnaces are actually mass-crematoriums.

It's so entrenched in everyone's minds that they will call you evil if you dare to deny the holocaust. They won't even give you a chance to present the facts. They'll just shout you down and call you a terrible person.

Even most conservatives won't listen.

Also he didn't mention it but the term for that behavior is called "virtue signalling".

>These are ARTIFACTS that have been VERIFIED with SCIENCE to be tied to the existence of the holocaust.
There is no way to use science to distinguish artifacts produced by Germans during the war from artifacts produced by Russians and British and American agents during or just after the war.

About 40 million people died on the eastern front of WW2, in what was all "behind the iron curtain" after the war ended. Corpses and the used shoes of dead people were hardly in short supply.