POL HIMSELF IS HERE

I am not a blonde anymore, that's because I'm in a different vehicle and have been for a long time. Note that I'm a master martial artist and that will easily be another way for me to get viral, my first pro fight is expected in december anyways. It is more efficient for me to get viral again to relay my information.

I believe its quite obvious that the political management truth is far-right, literal by definition libertarian in conjunction with authoritarianism. The economic aspect is subjective because torture is wrong, ignored and the elite do it for soul harvesting. I plan on releasing my views on all matters to protect the people by giving them power in weaponry, social freedom with or without racial segregation in all parts of the territory. The people will learn about gematria and deception, energy/spiritual anatomy, and survival to combat the strategic powers of alien intellect.

To explain more on the soul harvesting issue, we're all bodies of energy and when an extreme collision does occur against the mass, it may lose part of it's form. The spewing energy from the injured spot will be easily absorbed by other adjacent energy masses around.

These bodies that we're inside of. The flesh bodies are third density with the multidensity soul inside. Now there are portions of flesh matter which can considered middle ground here, and the third density confines of space can contain fourth density and above energy/universal apparatuses for enabling easy telepathic communication.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6QhfkmEbQto
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Gunderson
globalresearch.ca/scientific-assassinations-are-part-of-the-cias-modus-operandi/5326396
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I must say, all of this christ shit has to go because it further perpetuates the white weakness mentality, and it's exactly why whites have been getting dominated so much, besides from political assassinations, and global memory loss factors done through masic spells in unison with the spells of their dark lord which jesus serves along side Satan and the Zionists.

If you need spirituality then open your eyes, heart and mind. Only the light is correct, everything is bs next to the light.

If you need a moral system, then don't oppress, get offended in order to start conflict and don't ever torture. Pressuring others through status quo because it's efficient is simply evil.

Evil is what I am abolishing when I get viral.

Sacrifices i've made in the past have made me become very expendable in this situation, and I'm ready to die. When I get viral, I will expose every bit of valid information as I possibly can within the shortest duration of time.

Np, people will have to find me at a quicker time for my work to be done faster.

I could use the extra time. I am an ET. Observe the divine hue.

Legitimate Et Footage youtube.com/watch?v=6QhfkmEbQto

Observe how inhuman I am. This is what happens when very high density energy mixes with third density matter. It alters form in godlike ways.

We know who you are. You have 30 minutes until tanks arrive. Do what you must before then.

Also, most of the new age material is garbage, but it hasn't halted my efforts in becoming more powerful. Even law of attraction is hero to some extent, but the truth aqquirement comes down to how many philosophic information systems can your mathematical side handle without going overboard on the left brain? The left and right must be used in conjunction evenly for good pineal gland usage.

ET FOOTAGE youtube.com/watch?v=6QhfkmEbQto

Black panthers and zionists are abducting white families and doing terrible things to them still, so I will notify the military to have them use radars to detect the tunnels here in nor cal, nevada and a few wallmarts known for human trafficking.

Manhattan Beach California where the notorious preschool satanic ritual abuse scandal happened involving the clintons had many advanced tunnel systems inside where when I was 2-5 years old, I've been watching people get tortured to death brutally and there was nothing I could do about it, but I did absorb the energy because I was in the same room for all of that time. Sometimes getting raped with dildos manufactured with nails and razors in it.

I've been reconstructed many times by the same rabbis who tortured me so it could happen again. My advanced energies also repaired my body as I was being killed, so I spent quite a lot. Though I got a portion of my revenge so far. 44,444 youtube.com/watch?v=6QhfkmEbQto

Jews are reptilian experiments and this high ranking member in particular has a demonic hue.

Jesus and Satan are also best friends under that pirate faction of satanic cannibalistic pedophiles. Illuminati.

“If a ‘goy’ (Gentile) hits a Jew he must be killed.” (Sanhedrin 58b)

* “If a Jew finds an object lost by a ‘goy’ it does not have to be returned.” (Baba Mezia 24a)

* “If a Jew murders a ‘goy’ there will be no death penalty.” (Sanhedrin 57a)

* What a Jew steals from a ‘goy’ he may keep.” (Sanhedrin 57a)

* “Jews may use subterfuges to circumvent a ‘goy.’” (Baba Kamma 113a)

* “All children of the ‘goyim’ (Gentiles) are animals.” (Yebamoth 98a)

* “Girls born of the ‘goyim’ are in a state of ‘niddah’ (menstrual uncleanness!) from birth.” (Abodah Zarah 36b)

Sanhedrin 59a

To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.

Libbre David 37

A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books contain anything against them.

Mas. Shabbath 31b

That the Jewish nation is the only nation selected by God, while all the remaining ones are contemptible and hateful.

That all property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which consequently is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples. An orthodox Jew is not bound to observe principles of morality towards people of other tribes. He may act contrary to morality, if profitable to himself or to Jews in general.

Don't die without putting up a fight.

This is me. I'm an Et. Get me viral so my information can save the world.

There is a form of existence where information is shared throughout units and another where it's all within the one.

Another where things are perceived outside in. Unadvanced earth is exactly like this as far as the 99.5 go. The inside out philosophy is absolutely organic and is perceived to be the power of gods such as healing, auto revivial, flying, ect. This form of reality also supports telepathy more because of it's organic nature. In true reality, we need a balance which leans more on the yin aspect of things. Not black in white, white in black or black in white, those who work/feed the universe are to blame for the exact specifications it has as far as energy, vibe, spiritual anatomy, and each area in which configurations for these thing can possibly exist… those too.

There are easily 8 of these configurations for material/immaterial(yinyang5ele-business ego,status) ratio within the basic 2 gender philosophical realm of thinking.

You just look like some nancy with dilated pupils

Would need quite a better display of your ET nature to viral

Stop smoking dmt

To be more clear with an example, medical doctors stitch a wound using tools. Even highly skilled qigong users fall victim to being outside in because they work from the outside, like say if their left arm was injured, they would use their right hand for healing.. the main idea is that we're all bodies of energy and so our brains are rather not important in the big picture. Because of this, using the right hand to heal the injury on the left arm is child's play because you should simply use your mental abilities for healing. The yin reality supports this the most, yet it is very convenient to simply get the job done through outside in methods which can't be done under brutal mental reality matrix configurations. A nice combo is needed, but for me, another 10-30 years in this same reality construct would be fun. Mainly for food, and I know for a fact that sex is even better on the mental side, but we need bodies, these containers of our souls simply need their improvements to compensate for the push into the mental yin reality.

When the big bang happened, God split up into many different pieces for the sake of evolution, and the universe which existed at the time was not capable of containing such a being. Then we have negative emotional outbursts of an immature god to account for because the durability could not handle such thoughts because if there's only one being.. that one being must keep the universe running at the same time.

Roman Man. 44,444

Diaper changes coming from all directions under the laws of physics. Diaper changes being directed to all locations within all of the reality dimensions possible.

I am an alien on lsd, yes.

Was on.

no pls don't I like this guy, he posts the same stuff p often

REAL
E E
A
L E T

What a shitty jewish world we live in.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Gunderson

This man was assassinated by the illuminati zionists for revealing underground human sacrifice to the public.

Also. Weaponized cancer is what killed off Terrence Mckenna and Llyod pye

globalresearch.ca/scientific-assassinations-are-part-of-the-cias-modus-operandi/5326396

The origin of cancer is within energy because that's what everything is(all things origin from the basic truth that everything is energy) Within energy is information code which defines what someone/something is.

Clearly cancer is only natural when negativity creates a high durability hotspot in your energy body that happens to not get better resulting in cancer cells in the body.

Enjoy the Shift. 44,444 Has Occurred.

Somebody needs to use their brain harder.

Back in October 1917, the Zionists had taken control of Russia in the Bolshevik Revolution. Lenin, originally named Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov, had a Jewish maternal grandfather named Blank who later converted to Christianity. Leon Trotsky, originally named Lev Davidovich Bronstein, was born to Jewish parents in the South Ukraine. Jews comprised around 80% of the Bolshevik officials. Stalin's defeat of Trotsky, and purges in the Thirties, were a blow to the Zionists. Nevertheless, they did not forgo the opportunity to partake in an orgy of ethnic cleansing and looting. They failed to secure Russia as their very own Zionist sovereign state, but the establishment of totalitarian societies in Eastern Europe helped their "Holocaust" hoax in gaining a foothold until it was generally accepted by governments and the unquestioning masses.

The Illuminati pirate faction of Satanic cannibalistic pedophiles uses zionist jews to round up humans with good genetics for soul harvesting through torture. The zionists and masons refill towns with mongrels so that the enslavement of their self chosen property is easier to target through its disadvantages in intellectual feats, poor quality hardware, and Mind/hardware-Dna conjunction errors causing inferior intuition.

I am an ET. Check that video out for proof. This is Tetragrammaton. 44,444 I will be viral soon to relay my message to the entire world. That video is my promo.

I plan on releasing as much information as I can within the shortest duration of time possible at many spots on different times.

This is Tetragrammaton. 44,444 Has Occurred.

This is actually pol guys. None of you people have been told anything. A few guys got killed and the others are traitors. It's all up to me to reveal myself.

All of you will remember who I am after I am seen on the news.

Keep going