(Same question on Sup Forums, just wanted Sup Forums's opinion)

(Same question on Sup Forums, just wanted Sup Forums's opinion)

Does the weight of someone affect their social life? Will a fat person have a harder time making friends only because they are fat?

Being gay and fat is a death sentence.
Welp. At least I have Sup Forums

to be honest, from left to right, i think im number 2.

how to get rid of that fucking shitty fat?

It has to do with ugliness, if people think fat people are ugly then yes it will

You can be fat yet still be entertaining and have a sharp mind

Give me your HT and WT senpai.

If you are fat and funny, it works out.

If you're black and fat, you'll still get tons of bitches because chicks want a sugar daddy with a deep voice and layers of fat to hug and rest on

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

>Does the weight of someone affect their social life?
yes

Fat people are uglier because an attractive face needs a defined jawline, visible cheekbones and just 1 chin. Fat people have none of that.

I've never been attracted to fat

ever

Obviously it makes things harder. People are naturally drawn toward beautiful, aesthetically pleasing things. If you're beautiful, you're automatically at an advantage.

6ft 140lbs here (1.82m 63.5kg)
Can confirm that introversion and having a generally shitty personality cripples your social life more than being fat would

>Tfw number 4 from left to right...

Yes, it is an indicator about the individual.
It shows a lack of willpower, discipline, ability to strive for a physical achievement, ability to self correct mistakes in behaviour, etc etc. I am sure that if you took fat people and did a cross sector of their lives you would find higher levels of many other degenerate behaviours.

Fat people should be forced to march until they die or are not fat.

Maybe if you weren't a skeleton and had some muscle you'd have more energy

Skin and bones, eat some porridge.

Kale chips for breakfast (no salt or sugar or anything just vinegar) bake them for 20 minutes on 325

Kale chips for lunch

Then just half a cup of rice / a bunch of vegetables / a piece of salmon for dinner

You will lose weight.

If you cheat, you're a weak minded faggot who never really wanted to lose weight in the first place.

But to answer your question - no you still have opportunities to find a girl friend and being fat did not stop me from making anyone into a friend.. that's absurd.

You can scoot by as a fat person by being that funny fat guy everyone loves

Though good luck getting a gf that is not also fat

Not necessarily...

As someone who went from social butterfly to fat autistic, yes

Wtf. Why not just lift?

From experience yes and especially if you're boring.

>Will an unattractive person have it tougher with socializing?

Of course.

t. Former fat kid

Bingo - be the best fat person around, and your role is assured.

But after age f 19 - 20 you have to start losin weight.

I'm 20 now and I've realized that... I'm pretty depressed but also reading science on dieting and looking for a gym to go work out at... it's fucking serious... you can get around as fat while you're young - but that's about it.

I'm probably like a 3, but my chest is big enough to hide it.

Only if they're beta

It depends.

If you are an average alt-right, brony or other similar autismo it is better to be fatty because then people just ignore and laugh at you instead of actively avoiding you for being creepy.

In any other case being fat is a severe hinderance.

>eats nothing.

Doing that fag shit will kill you. Sorry, but some of use want to drink, have a social life and not eat like a fucking starving 3rd world er.
fuck that shit. Just run and hit the gym.

Go high fucking protein, count your cals. Work out 5 days a week. Run 5 days, atleast 30mins even if you are slow, lift before you run on one of those days.
You need to keep that protein up high, like high as fuck. You will lose muscle if you don't
after working out and eating, you should have cut 500cals a day.
I recently lost 30lbs and left skinny fat mode, now Im a solid otter.

Yes. If you are deemed less then attractive (fat, unhygienic, etc) that will impact you in many ways.

Fat is the one vice that is visible to everyone. People can hide being pedophiles, necrophiliacs, into incest, hentai, traps, gay, etc.

But they can't hide being fat.

Some of the major negatives of this besides health is the lack of promotions or even getting a job itself. People won't want to associate with you. You will end up isolated from the world. You will spend a decade playing video games when you come home from work and the only "friends" you have are your guildmates that live across the country and around the world. (this was my experience)

You will be invisible to women. Not like the fantasy where you can sneak into the dressing room and watch them change. But as in you will be ignored. They will not look at you. They will not acknowledge your presence. You are a non person. They will take another elevator rather then get on an elevator with you. When you go grocery shopping and get in line nobody will line up behind you till you are gone.

All these things I experienced. I had hyperthyroidism and several other medical conditions which made me obese.

It was due to diet and slowly being able to exercise (I joined a gym and went at 4:30am every morning except Sunday so I could work out by myself so I wouldn't have to deal with the "beautiful people".

Even though I am now "normal" weight (6 feet 2 Inches 185) I am still feeling the psychological effects of when I was an obese fatty.

So being fat is the worst thing you can be. Everything else is negotiable except that.

Yes, I have had several people give me that up-down look after saying hi to them without getting anything in return. Or that "Eh... this fucking guy?" response just because I used to be fat. I spent 6 months losing weight, then came back to social life when I lost roughly 70lbs (it was not a healthy lose, but it was a lose nonetheless. And everybody started talking to me, and going "Holy shit dude," etc. Since then, I've had no issues with making friends out of random conversations with them.

this user knows his shit.

same here senpai, just work on your core and limit the shit you eat. So far I went from inbetween 3-4 to pic 2

Me on the right.

Beautifully put user

My life was pretty shit when I was fat.

Serious the month that I finished my cut to 160 pounds 5'11" I had girls approaching me and talking to me. I was shocked because I've never experienced that in my life. I wasn't even THAT fat I was 220 at my fattest.

Life has been great since then

Have you noticed a difference in how people see you now that you thin?

Many girls like big men, many men like big men, unless you're a flabby 500 pound hambeast or have no redeeming qualities you will be fine.

Number one is fucking cute.

>Me
>is 400 pound hambeast
>Not even body positive
>Not even proud of being fat
>me

No. Because I still avoid people. I am still psychologically "fat".

I feel sometimes like I am pretending to be something I am not.

Plus my body is rekt. I hate looking at myself naked. I have all the folds where the fat used to be and it looks terrible. In about another year if I keep at this weight they will be able to remove a lot of that.

You never really stop being that person. You can't put new wine in old skin and that is what happens when you change.

Yes it is possible to change and become something else. I just can't (at this time).

Your emotional age is stuck in puberty - abandon anime.

I know that feeling. I don't think i'm a shitty person with a shitty attitude, so i usually blame my weight when i fail at getting da ladies or getting some decent friends.

was fat for 8 years, obese for 2

you can make friends ok

men don't see the hand you're playing as a threat

women act nice at arms length and out of pity

people tend to feel more comfortable around fat people as long as they aren't weird or smell bad.. the "jolly" part mostly reigns true

lost all the fat, now i'm a little underweight and it's a completely different experience.. a few doors shut, but many doors opened up

checked and paleo diet

A lot of fat people smell bad. It doesn't even have to do with rarely showering. Most of it is just inconvenient. I've heard of fat people who scrub like mother fuckers but always end up smelling like a bottle of mayonnaise and vinegar.

The fatter you are at a young age, the more likely you are to be liberal and dependent on the government.

That is my comfort. I no longer have comfort food like I did when I was fat.

Anime is the last thing I have when I feel depressed. It takes me away for a bit from my shitty life.

I enjoy watching GITS or even Bleach (I always liked Ichigo and wished I could be him) so giving that up for me is not a good thing.

What would I replace it with? It is hard enough between work and keeping my skills sharp and working out and eating healthy so I don't fall back into that creature again.

Anime is the one thing left in my life that I can enjoy without feeling guilt.

I don't even approach women. I never did and I don't know how to now. So I just live my life the best way I can.

When I was fat I was invisible to them. Now that I am not I still avoid them because I guess I am comfortable in my solitude and it is too late to enter the game.

try intermittent fasting.

Haven't dropped on any on my lifts, lost about 10 lbs and look a lot better. Never bloated anymore either which is a plus

years feel like an eternity, but as time passes you'll adjust to your new self. I wish you a happy getting-your-life-back

also, ther are so many obese people roaming wild, why do you care? It can't be worse than being walmart-cart tiers of fat

fat people are boring

What doors shut?

gay death ftw

Replace it with programming, or pure math - not kidding. Takes comfort to always advance knowledge and you're going to also get paid for it.

6 months of intense C++ training is enough to start doing some projects - otherwise if you're slow 1 year and you can get a job.. but still somewhat intense working.

Thanks for making me laugh.

As obese as I was I never was "People of WalMart" obese or weird! That is an entire level of fatness that thank GOD I never reached.

Resistance training for 20 minutes 2 times a week to keep your muscles. Learn and and watch your calories. Eat at a deficit. Lose at 2 kg a month. That's it.

I'm fat, but not crazy overweight (I can hide it with effort). Nevertheless I wish I had dieted and exercised earlier. It really does make everything worse and harder. Hopefully I'm a season of work from looking decent.

How long has it been since you lost it?

When I first lost weight I had some loose skin, but it went away after keeping it off for 2 years or so. My skin is even tighter now that I lift

This is what I don't get about overweight people. Why don't they just cut once, then bulk up slow and stay that way.
Can eat all you want and look good at the same time.

By bulk I mean eating at a surplus and weight lifting of course..

I do spend a lot of time programming (at work) and always reading up on technology and such. So I do know what you are saying.

When I watch Anime I don't have all the troubles in my life with me. I don't worry about how a co-worker stole my identity and destroyed my credit rating. I don't worry about a host of other things that are going bad for me.

I do know what you are saying. Perhaps in a bit I will be able to "grow up" so to speak. But for now I have way too much to deal with and that few bits of release watching things I have watched a billion times before is what does it for me.

I don't drink alcohol, smoke or use drugs. I know I have an addictive personality and if I ever were to crawl up in a bottle I would be done for.

Lift weights, do compound lifts (squats, military press, pullups, etc) that hit as many muscles at once as possible. Increased muscle mass causes your body to burn fat at a quicker rate, even when resting.