Dr. Drew is kill?

HLN (Headline News), sister network of CNN, has dropped Dr. Drew.

is he Hillary's next mysterious kill?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/2016/08/25/dr-drew-pinsky-to-leave-hln-after-five-years-on-air/
youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And then later on, he'll accidentally fall right in front of a chain

Holy fucking shit.

This basically confirms that Hillary is sick if nothing else does, CNN just fucked up big time.

i'm guessing he drops three barbells on the back of his own head.

i dare a fucking shill try to come correct this record

This. He goes on a radio show talking about how Hillary has 1950's level medical care and how she has TONS of medical issues that are treated poorly and very weirdly. Then he gets dropped.

Absolutely no coincidence.

(((It's pure coincidence goym)))

Left eating itself.

Glorious.

does he even?

This thread is now a "How does Dr. Drew Pinsky mysterious an hero" thread.

This looks really bad for Hillary. The guy says Hillary may be sick and loses his job a week later after CNN runs multiple "Hillary is Perfectly Fine Nothing to See Here Folks" stories everyday. This cunt must have something serious, I've suspected epilepsy for about a week now but I think anything is a good guess.

They don't even understand how to be subtle with their manipulations anymore. This is plain as day, yet the liberal sycophants go right along with her. They will march us all right off a cliff.

Parkinsons, known locally as "the yips"

or tying his hands behind is back then shooting himself

>Dr Drew. famous celebrity doctor and all round well respected health care professional.
>Committed suicide this Tuesday morning.
>Apparent self inflicted gunshot wound.
>To the back of the head.
>With a shotgun.
>Doctors confirm it was natural causes.

This just in Trump blinked weirdly as camera flashed in his face.
We now go live to Don Lemon with the analysis.

"Well it seems like Trump is scared of bright lights in his face which is often attributed to facist sentiments and antisemitism and bigotry."

Hillary is perfectly fine and the power outages are just a rumour. In other news, this years grain harvest met the quota again. Here's Swan Lake.

he'll die mysteriously of a gunshot wound during a robbery.

he'll be identified by the wallet in his back pocket. and his family will be reached via the phone in his front pocket.

...four times in both eyes.

He'll be on Fox or Breitbart in a week. Guaranteed.

Screencap this

I miss Loveline with Dr. Drew and Adam Carolla. It used to be on 107.7 the End in the 90's and the shit people would call in for was kind of like an introduction to sex and drugs for me. I'd listen on my clock radio while lying in bed waiting to fall asleep.

Dr. Drew is a dirt bag celebrated by degenerates since he started on Love Line on KROQ.

>shit people would call in for was kind of like an introduction to sex and drugs for me.
Its the same show every night.

Why was he dropped?

What did he do?

He's liberal extraordinaire.

These (((idiots))) are making it so easy for Trump.

Now Dr. Drew can just come and speak at a Trump rally.

TRUMP! Make it fucking happen! He just may be as based as Sleepy Doctor.

They have a great podcast together now! Adam and dr drew show

Loveline was fucking hilarious. I miss listening to re-runs back in 2009.

Will Kek save him?

>snopes.com/2016/08/25/dr-drew-pinsky-to-leave-hln-after-five-years-on-air/

your (((friends))) at snopes have quickly debunked this myth, dont you worry

>Brooke Binkowski
>Binkowski

He questioned hillarys health/care last week

youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ

Jesus Christ, poor dude. I just listened to him talking about Hillary's poor medical care. He avoided saying that she was sick, and they still fucked him over?

Can a wealthy user please hook the man up with a new show somehow? Dr. Drew is awesome

*Doubled the quota

But why?

They won't be able to hide when she strokes out.

Is she literally just someone who is to secure the throne for her VP, who is the 'shadow' president?

This is going to sound silly, but, a fanfiction I read recently taught me that if you respond to accusations, people will believe them twice as true as if you simply stay silent.

Firing Doctor Drew is a mistake.

This actually upsets me greatly.

We need to warn Dr. Drew that he is in legitimate danger, even if he doesn't plan on speaking out against Hillary's poor health.

Eh, Adam is too bitter and grumpy now and Drew never challenges him anymore and just agrees with everything he says. They also get almost entirely 20 something male callers now, who are way more boring than the retarded teenage girls who called loveline

Good he should do Loveline agaib

Dr Drew cut off both his arms and then decapitated himself before shooting himself in the back of his head two times.
FBI Chief says he was extremely careless when making himself a vegan salad.

At best he should do is find Assange and lay low with him.

Liquid Plumber enema .. he accidentally switched his coffe out by accident.

>implying this has any correlation to what he has been saying about hillary
>implying she made it happen
you drumpftkins really are desperate

delete this thread and never mention drew again

Dr. Drew is [Alt]+>, didn't you know?

Literally more based than Zyklon Ben

go away devil

>They don't even understand how to be subtle with their manipulations anymore. This is plain as day
They're doing the same thing they've always done. They just don't understand that the internet exists.

>666

Ominous as fuck, and please listen to this user. We are putting him in danger at this point

The Soviets WISH they'd had this kind of control over our media. Unreal what we've seen happen just over the last year.

If she has this much control I can only imagine the hell she'll unleash as president

It's too bad he doesn't know how the left works. You don't talk about the dear leader or you and your family suffer. Things never change.

You mean like at a chain terminal, or even a chain station?

Literally the end of the world if she's President.

*doubled the new quota based on last year's doubling of the previous year's quota, which has been revised upward as a quintupling of the previous year's doubling

witnessed

If Trump doesn't name Dr. Ben Carson the next Surgeon General, it will be Dr. Drew.

>checked
and rekt

Soros

CHECKED

>Talk shit about Clinton and she sends out her hitmen after you

Well we do need to stop her hitmen. Best to do is lure/bait the hitmen, and then pick them off with a sniper rifle.

I fear you're correct, and I fear Kek has pronounced you correct

Jidf Pls go

He's not liberal at all.

>He's not liberal at all.
He seems like a Hollywood liberal. What are your sources?

I was hoping Dr.Drew would somehow be able to get away with this because of his medical credentials. I guess not

RIP Dr. Drew

He was found this morning with 6 self inflicted gun shot wounds to the back of his head.

Now that is funny.

>delete this post or your family, freinds and pets will be dead when you wake up tomorrow morning.

Satan confirms, rip in peace.

He's pretty damn conservative for a rich Hollywood California doctor Jew

NO GOD.

NO GOD PLEASE NO.

checked
quads of truth

its because he's alt-right

RIP in peace Radio Doctor
And fuck you Satan go choke on hillarys diaper shit

Have you ever listened to his radio show?

he gon get seth riched

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0

Been listening to him for years. He's a pretty typical rich white conservative.

>white

depends, do you consider Jews white?

if he actually died i'd be upset. loveline shaped my adolescence

Half jew, fathers side, and he was made fun of it non-stop for years by adam.

Because he said she was sick?

Ultimate confirmation

I honestly would like to see some AIDS legions on her face

Kek. Love it

Trump needs to Tweet about this

>poor Dr. Cuck had no idea what he was stepping into
Don't fuck with the Clintons, even accidentally.

can't A.N hero GRAND MASTER KECK

hope sweet du bz confirm

Who the fuck even is this? Some kind of Dr. Oz or Dr. Phil type TV physician?

Dr Drew doens't know shit

Hillary is perfectly Healthy

#HealthyHillary

psychiatrist, has(had) a radio talk show
basically takes calls from people around asking for advice usually drug or sexually oriented

i used to listen in for the lulz, stuff like some retard 14yo girl banging 4 dudes doesn't know the baby daddy type of shit

Fuck you Kek.

In all actuality, it's such a Jew move to fire Dr. Drew so abruptly. It just seems so full of spite.

nice to see you shilling CTR

lel

Fuck Dr Drew. He owes Jim Trenton (Poorman) big time for his fame.
For those that don't know Jim was on KROQ as the Poorman. A Los Angles alt music radio station in the 1980's - on, and started "Love Line " and gave Drew his start.

i literally listened to that shit erry night 10-12

kroq 106.7

Fucking CNN those lying buttholes.

Those are called unsubstantiated allegations. People sue for that.

i was actually just being ironic bro

i'm Sup Forums for 5 years now

Why?

Might not get whacked.

Hilllary's investors should care about her health. Legal shit, shady shit... they don't give a shit about that.

They want crooked Hilllary.

If she isn't healthy, they're basically investing in Tim Kaine.

He was shitting on hillary hard with adam carrolla

I was actually pretty surprised, i thought he was a shill, he used to entertain leftist statist cuck nonsense all the time, but i guess it was just all about the money, or he changed, or a little of both

I saw that yesterday, was literally CNN's front page. I can't believe the shit we are witnessing. This is nazi German tier propoganda at this point.

Dr Drew will endorse trump, kek wills it.

Don't go against the liberal grain of progressive tolerance. No coincidences when you insolences.

Neeeein, neeein. der fuhrer ist fiiiine.

Drew's kind of a wimp and desperate to remain a celebrity doctor, so he would probably do whatever grovelling is required of him to stay that way.