TFW your grand dad was trying to redpill you for years

But you were too much of a cuck to listen to him.

And now he is dead and will never know you finally realized he was right the whole time about degeneracy and non whites

If I was your grandad, I'd be smiling down on you. At least you're not that Californian artist who melted down priceless weapon family heirlooms to make shitty modern art.

he was right and he'd be proud that I saw the light

Oh I listened

then I rebelled and wailed on about 'God's garden .. all the different coloured flowers' etc

Then I worked it out for myself

' Wise men learn from observation. Fools learn via experience'

done both

and agree with grandpa who probably had to work it out for himself too

Observation should be enough

but the do-gooders get you

and you have to fight through their crap

and reach your own conclusions

My grandfather was almost killed in the king david hotel bombing in Israel and ever since he warned my dad never to make friends with jews as they'll always betray you. Kek bless him.

granddad is one word OP

unless you're trying to summon him

My grandpappy on my dads side fought in ww2 and basically as I'm told he "knew how to deal with the Jews" he's dead never got to meet him.

My grandpappy on my moms side is a shitty Union man that's bluepilled as hell.

When the orlando shooting happened I woke up that morning and asked him what happened
"a bunch of faggots got show"

My dad did that, and I didn't realize til I was half-way through college

>tfw told him I was sorry for the two years of Bernie-tier shilling

>tfw he said he's proud of me

> all my grandparents are still alive
> get to see them smile knowingly now I'm out of my fedora communist phase, and instead drop anti-crime / ethnic-solidarity points whenever politics comes up
Feels good man

>work hard
>don't take handouts

And somehow I turned out red pilled. Fancy that.

Mine was in WWII also.

He gave me stuff he stripped off of dead Nazis. I miss him so much.

He called Hitler "That Rascal"

Gave me a roll of postage stamps with Hitler on them.

My grandad died 4 years before I was born. His early life was tragic.

My inner /k/ is raging

24 hour news coverage and he summed it up perfectly.

Seriously anons if your granddads are still alive show them you appreciation.

But don't be a faggot about it.

GRAND DAD

your grandfather lives on through you as he watches over you with pride. May we drink together with your granddad in Valhalla!

My grand dad is dead, I never knew him.
And then I only met his brother for the first time 3 years ago. Should I learn from him?

I didn't come here to feel

if they want to have meal with you fucking eat with them

old people are cool

My dad was a "democracy comes first" guy while I was young.
I went to college, lefty shitshow...
Left that shit behind.
Go to my home town, start talking with my dad about WW2 battleships, switch to political implications.
End on the consensus that Hitler did nothing wrong.
>Tfw your dad is just too afraid to redpill you early.

My Opa is still alive and he's fucking redpilled as fuck. The only thing though is he has a distrust towards mostly all internet technology (with good reason as it's mostly liberal) but he doesn't go on any conservative websites. He was a Coronel in some Korean War or something and he's so fucking awesome. Sadly I rarely talk to him cause my mother hates him (she's a huge Hillary supporter). Also, he loves Trump (won't admit it though but it's obvious) and told us how all his old military friends hate Hillary because she got away with the classified info stuff when they also dealt with classified info and know how protected it is
love him

My grandfather died when I was almost two years old. While I was an edgy commie teen, in my twenties I realize how ashamed he would have been of that. He instructed Canadian infantry in hand-to-hand combat, i.e killing communists with your bare hands 101. I also believe towards the end of his life, he did stop saying nigger, for the most part. He refused to go any lower than "the blackies" which I find charmingly racist and have adopted. I think I would really get along with my grandfather if I'd had the chance to know him.

>grandfather died before I was born
>father got cucked by the custody courts in canada
>mfw I had to redpill myself

I use to roll my eyes at my dad when he would go off on the left wing. All of it sounded like silly conspiracy theories to me at the time. He would get visibly frustrated as I just played off his rants as silly.

Then I started paying attention to politics. A few years later, and I see my father was right. Although he doesn't use eloquent arguments (He always says liberals have a mental disorder, while I think they are mostly accidentally stupid), he and I see eye to eye on a lot of issues now.