So today my little brother (who is a freshman in high school) asked me to help him with his PE homework...

So today my little brother (who is a freshman in high school) asked me to help him with his PE homework. Apparently it was answering some questions about a video about the olympics and he didn't understand it. So I watch the video and I have never cringed so much at what a teacher has done in my life. Here is the video, see for yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=eUhf-Jyy1_Y

Fuck feminist teachers that try to brainwash their students

Not even going to lie, I kek'd

Two things

The teacher should be focused on the health of the student's not the politics of sports journalism

I watched 1:53 of the video and I have to say that I agree with the Journalist despite how much I find her voice annoying

>PE
>Homework
I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Suck up to the teacher and deal with it while at uni, if possible try to go higher and complain.

You can't bump your own threads you triple nigger

The school he goes to is the same school I used to go to. Not only does he get PE homework but he has a PE final exam as well

I have to disagree, doing homework for PE taught me a lot about it's physiological affects on the body and brain

For instance, developing kids who did lots of PE versus obese kids who didn't had a lot more white matter development in the brain, kids who took math tests after PE scored higher than kids who had PE after math testing, the list goes on

wtf is PE ??

>Eugenie bouchard
BWAHAHAHAAA!

EVERYONE Knows she's a poser! She's just here to get known, Get a little purse of cash and marry an actor/Become an actress/model.

Physical Education, the class where you just play sports in school

>doing homework for PE taught me a lot about it's physiological affects on the body and brain
That's what Health classes are for

oh jesus, and they make you do this kind of stuff??

Are all classes now about feelings and social justice nowdays??

and wth is a health class?? what do you do in those?

My PE homework was to lift weights and drink protein....

This is clearly not the same guy everyone.

She is right and wrong.
They definitely shouldn't have said the dumb shit they did but other times like the swimmer from hungary getting a WR the husband is a good thing to point out since he is the coach

Learn about nutrition, diet, exercise, growth and development. They also cover basic emergency care type stuff - Heimlich Maneuver, CPR, etc.

PE was just gym when I was growing up. We'd play sports, or do physical training, or fitness tests. If it was a really good day we'd play dodgeball.

You plan out Meal plans to fit your exercise regime, You learn about Anti-Cancer stuff, Debunking of some myths... Did it voluntarily cause I needed extra credit.

PE is about separating the weak from the strong not about faggot homework book learnin'

Exactly, PE is made to be the class where the chads can destroy everyone and the nerds will get destroyed in. Homework goes against the point of the fucking class

we dont have this class in Greece.

>Learn about nutrition, diet, exercise, growth and development

And how come there are so many fatties in murica? Learning about it doesnt make people follow a healthy lifestyle?

>PE was just gym when I was growing up. We'd play sports, or do physical training, or fitness tests. If it was a really good day we'd play dodgeball.

this is the same here

fuck off new fag

>And how come there are so many fatties in murica? Learning about it doesnt make people follow a healthy lifestyle?
1) Because oversensitive fatties have managed to turn Health from a mandatory class to an elective one

2) Niggers. No, seriously, you know how you'll see those images of like one or two really obese White Americans? That's like... 80% of the US Black population. And Hispanics aren't much better.

1. That men are pigs. Why? For personal gain.

2. biased, to aggressive and to few arguments to support their claim

3. That Canada tennis player. She's wrong. She's at the OG to play not model.

Reminder that THIS was considered a chubby in the 50's !
Today she would be normal or even skinny by "beautyineverysize" standards

wrong picture

I can't believe I got through all of it, makes me wish I could be in that class so I could take my anger out on the assignment questions

I guess I'll do the answer still.

1. Well it's trying to nitpick and take out of context statements to push along a feminist agenda of "equality" but it really just comes off as being snarky and annoying. Why? Because these people are indoctrinated to believe they are special snowflakes and crave attention so they do stupid videos like this.

2. It was absolutley repulsive in every way. Every single thing was either taken out of context, didn't make sense, or was just stupid to complain about. There weren't any actual points made in the video and it was very clear how much the girl hated white males. There's not really three specific reasons as to why, it's just a jumbled mess of garbage and bullshit.

3. Almost every point. The fact that Phelps is a 100 times more popular means he will get more media attention, the fact that

Fuck this, I hate liberals so much, please holocaust them soon Jesus

The only reason women compete at the Olympics at all is because of sexism. If they were expected to compete at the same level as top male athletes, virtually none would qualify. Every single "women's X" event exists so that slower/weaker athletes can still win medals. It's charity. They're at the Olympics because of their gender, not because of their athleticism, which is why they will naturally receive more attention about their gender and less about their athleticism.

Tell your brother to submit that paragraph verbatim.

Haha yeah fucking right, you can easily see how plump that ass is on the left. That girl on the reight literally has hank hill butt

1.An industry-wide media agenda to diminish the accomplishments of female athletes exists.
2. The apparently global media conspiracy is a combination of paranoid delusions and mere coincidence.
3. Oy vey!