/Frasier/

>It's a Roz realises that birth control only works 99 times out of 100 and that she can't beat those odds level.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uiLmyMltJPI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>it's a crane boys go to le cigar volant episode

How the fuck do you beat the level as Daphne where you have to leave Frasier's artsy statue facing askew instead of straight forward? The fucking timing is ridiculous and Daphne's DEX is so low.

>New guild member doesn't notice the fresco buff and wants to hang up his swordfish trophy

You have to do the 2nd 'take Eddie to the park' side-mission first, you can unlock a skill that will make the statue level easier.

i thought if you held down B right before walking into the coffeeshop that you'd unlock the tuxedo costume for Niles? Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

No, that's an urban legend. The only way to unlock Niles' tuxedo is to make it through the 'Die Fledermaus with a subpar second flautist' level, without once tutting.

>it's a Roz fucks every guy in Seattle and can't figure out why no guy wants to settle down with her episode

Early Daphne really was top tier

threadly reminder that if you do a complete run of the radio station robbery without using any tossed salad items held you're still a fucking casual

Seriously
How in the ever-living fuck do you beat them?

Early seasons Daphne is literally a 10/10 to me

>its an online "Raid another player's condo for eclectic furniture" episode
its the same thing over and over again. Frasier Online is garbage

I'm stuck on the Niles with his tie stuck in Daphne's dress zipper level, what do I do here?

Name a better apartment in tv history

protip: you can't

>tfw it triggers my autism when people make up levels for this game that happened in later seasons when obviously a SNES game would've come out in 1997-1998 at the latest

but user the show was based on the game pls dont be this retarded

Niles was correct: Jung > Freud

Birth control pills actually work 100% of the time if you use them properly. They only right 99% so that when a dumb bitch inevitably forgets a pill or is too obese for them to work properly, she can't claim she was mislead and sue the company.

Fucking kek at that img

>frasier-posting

Yess i finnaly got people in the right rooms in the ski lodge level

>it's a niles forces you to undergo deracism electroshocktherapy because you assumed the man who shot marty was black

I'm sick of fucking fly by night software devs taking their gamergate bullshit into old art

Fuck them

Unironically one of the tougher levels. Granted, I'm usually drunk when I pay, but god damn it took me forever to get those rooms squared away.

Did xev bellringer really do a lillith roleplay for the ps2 version?

Fucking checked

>dat flashback level with Marty when you kill like 50 bad guys and think you won before that last one jumps out and shoots you in the hip

Really suspensful shit for such an early game

Anyone remember the episode where niles wants a gun and marty says only cops should have guns not civilians

I thought that was really responsible by the writers and then I chopped my cock off

seinfield point and click >fraiser platformer

Was Roz a slut?

Yes, a slut with a heart of gold.

>its a puzzle level in the music room when you need to get the antique glockenspiel to spring back to life

I can't get Fraiser to get in the bath, which herbs am I missing?

You absolutely HAVE to take it easy on the Tahitian Vanilla. I swear, it took me forever to get the ratios right. A little bit goes a long way. Also, don't forget to sprinkle it in, not dump. How the herbs are administered into the bath is important too.

You people must be playing this on emulators right? Who still has a Super Nintendo and this specific cartridge?

Those are some nice quints you've got there user...

I wont be back to visit my parents' place until the holidays but I'll check their storage closet, i think it's in there

>the marty crane korean war epilogue

>open fridge
>pick up food
>use food
youtube.com/watch?v=uiLmyMltJPI