Single jew man has black daughter

What did Spielberg mean by this? Didn't he realize how much distracting it was?? And it serve absolutely no purpose whatsoever. So why did he do this.

The goal was to trigger you.

Looks like it worked.

I saw this movie when I was 8 or so and I remember being so confused by it and asking my mom why his daughter was black.

there are black jews. deal with it.

.t Drake

What if, and stay with me here this is pretty fucking out there- if if if, I know I know this is really fucking crazy, if if if- - - HE fucked a BLACK woMAN.?

>Didn't he realize how much distracting it was??

I have a brain that works, so I just assumed he had a child with a black woman and enjoyed the rest of the movie.

He adopted her dumbass.

That kid looked way too black to be his daughter. I just assumed it was an adopted kid, and where the fuck was the mother?? Why add useless confusion to an already completely messed up movie. Was Spielberg trying to dodge accusations of racism or something??

Except that girl is clearly 100% black. You can stop pretending to be smart now ok sweetie?

Maybe she is a stepdaughter

Look, it raises all kind of questions in the viewers mind that had nothing to do with the movie, didn't help the plot in any place. That was just a stupid idea, I wonder why he did this.

there's theory that implies Mary is a 12 years old black girl and Joseph going to marry her when she was conceived with jesus fetus

Didn't he say in the first movie that he had three children? Where were the other two, and are they also black?

I remembered that shitty scene of her doing gymnastics and now I'm mad

Race is a social construct, just get over it already

Obviously he's responsible for her and cares about her. I don't see the problem

Melanin uhh....found a way

Uh he could have boned an actual African

They took the characters of Kelly and Arby from the book and smooshed them together.

I'd rather bone an actual dinosaur.

If Wesley Snipes had a daughter and she was played by Angourie Rice it would be distracting as well. It's ok to admit that. It doesn't make you a racist.

>So why did he do this

You must be new.

The problem is that as a spectator we don't

Is that more due her just being a bad character

>why did he make a sequel
>why did he make the daughter do stupid gymnastics shit to kill a raptor
>where the fuck is sam neill

>(((Spielberg)))

There's no such thing as a 100% black person in America.

>it raises all kind of questions in the viewers mind that had nothing to do with the movie
I think it establishes him as a hippie SJW white professor

I'm baffled. It's a real brain teaser.

we kind of already knew the personality of that character in episode 1

But you can see how such a little amount makes them worse.

>100% black

Nigga have you ever seen what africans looks like ? Are they 200% black ?

what did you say?

>character is the worst
>director makes her black
Does it sound familiar?

People are that triggered over a black person. really gets my noggin a joggin

I remember watching a behind the scenes Jurassic Park 2 special on TV as kid. It had a black actress that played his ex wife giving an interview. Maybe her scenes were cut.

RAPE

Its almost as if his ex wife was black, shit man, gets my old almonds activated!

there is though

>Finn
>Worst character

I adopted a 2 year old African girl after her mother died and she had no one to care for her and would have been dead/enslaved otherwise. You never know the circumstances. Though yes it's a fucking odd decision to put it in a movie when it isn't relevant the plot.

>I have a brain that's washed*
FIFY now continue being a good goy.

She clearly wasnt even a little mixed either she was full on negro. Not that i'm complaining I actually liked her better than that redhead bitch but it's weird to make her black and not explain it. As a kid I had just assumed she was adopted

In the better sequel

Lost World is Beardberg at his industrial strength politically correct worst, it's literally the exact opposite of Temple of Doom

Pete Postlethwaite was awesome, though

That girl is too dark to be a mixed child.

she was full African, not 50% african

Not necessarily true buddy

still less distracting than when an established character suddenly changes their race

This was even worse: the introduction of Sarah in Lost World.
They replaced the actress with someone else, yet the first thing they do is to dramatically zoom in on her while happy music is playing. As if we knew who this was. Sure we know Sarah, but she looks entirely different.

i thought that she was, and that's why they had an estranged relationship at the beginning of the film.

Didn't Spielberg adopt black kids?
I mean I get why lots of these rich jews are having kids with asians, so they can infiltrate and destroy asian countries like they did to us, but why black, there's no black countries worth infiltrating and looting.

How did your brain explain that a giant T-Rex got out of the bunker, somehow killed a crew without wrecking the ship, got back and closed doors afterwards?

lmao because they're empathetic to poor people, you fucking retard.
If you honestly don't understand this, then Sup Forums is the only place in the world where you belong.

>destroy asian countries like they did to us
>US vs Vietnam
comes first to mind, and is only one of the countless other examples I could give. You are a goddamn mongoloid.

Are those the Netflix Defenders?

No half black/half white girl is that dark.

nobody's empathetic to poor people.

Have you seen the movie? Her mother was in Paris on vacation.

>Didn't Spielberg adopt black kids?

One of them was adopted by his wife before they married, and the second one shortly after

>why would Hollywood want to normalize white/white looking parents with black children?

1. the kid is full on black
2. we know from census data, and from the dating sites data leaks, that the WM/BF are one of the rarest couples on earth, despite what we see in movies and on tv, only asian/black is rarer and that's so rare it almost doesn't exist. In fact black/white couples of either gender according to last US census make up less than one percent of all couples.

So why do we see black/white romances so predominately in all US films, especially leading characters? Why do so many Disney films have a white protagonist with a black love interest? Why do blacks show up even in historical film settings where it would have been impossible for them to exist? The answer to all of these questions is the same; it fits someones agenda to make the movie/tv viewing public to believe the world is this way, instead of the way it really is. Because they want to change the way you think.

>literally has never been around black people

>black woman fucks black man
>black man fucks off
>black woman meets jewish man
>jewish man raises black man's daughter
Life will find a way, faggots.