Do girls really do this?

Do girls really do this?

only with white bois

>you now remember watching skins for the first time and being the same age as the characters and thinking "haha that'll be me soon"

no, this is from that shit skins show which isn't realistic at all

her pupils look super dilated

only on the C4

Only with niggers after they realise bbc is a myth

She does drugs.

iktf

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw you actually managed to do some of those things

He's a big guy

>Do girls really do this?

LOL

Only with their husbands, boyfirends and other guys they don't like but have to have sex with.

that asian guy is hot, i do him too

Childhood is idolizing Skins

Adulthood is realizing you were an Inbetweener all along

No they do not. I dont know where this movie meme comes from that women don't enjoy sex. Women enjoy the feel more than we do. Foe most men is about "yes I'm in this woman wooh!". Ofcourse maybe roasties don't enjoy it.

>Do girls really do this?

No they dont. Sometimes I think people who make these movies are literally autistic virgins. No woman ever does that during sex like "she cant feel anything and is bored" Women always act if sex is the MOST PAINFUL thing ever, moaning and grunting and rushing me to finish. No way she was taking a dick and had zero reaction.

she has nice eyes and pretty face. Can I meet for possible marriage?

These. It's one of those things western society for some reason latched on to. Like how a lot of people think anal sex is as simple as going for it.

Two camels and a sheep sir. You get discount for trips. Enjoy sir

Why is it that literally every otherwise pretty Bong actress has a huge pockmark on her face? Emilia Clarke has the same, its distracting on an otherwise beautiful face

If men have tried gay things they would understand

sauce?

Acne scars. We're prone to them because most of us have fair, greasy sensitive skin.

god i hope so

>Kaya Scoledario
>otherwise beautiful face

>Emilia Clarke
>otherwise beautiful face

How low are your standards?

>rushing me to finish

I've got some bad news for you

FUCK YOU

what?