Can anime be kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EEI-NCTsiPE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=EEI-NCTsiPE

Yes

Yes, but Gurren Lagann sucks

>how to spot a pleb

I was at the otakon in DC and went to the Gurren Lagann parent. They had the American voice actors.

Do people really think people at fucking Otakon watched the dubbed version? Some of them watch the fucking raws.

Are you being serious

parent = panel

True weebs wouldn't go to otakon. Those things are full of people that watch the dub on Netflix.

Reminder the rise of Sup Forumsedditors coming over to Sup Forums as a result of Bane memes has led to a shift in taste on Sup Forums

99% of the anime threads here are made by Sup Forumsedditors who only watch LE EPIC MANIME shonen trash and are too scared to post on Sup Forums because no one wants to talk about the same 5 old classic anime that only entry level newfaggots know about. Then they cry about Sup Forums having shit taste and proceed to buy their next avengers movie ticket.

Sup Forums has actually done a fantastic job at keeping out you Sup Forumseddit scum and so all you faggots come crying here because no one wanted to accommodate your newfaggotry.

Also you all treat Sup Forums as a place to ask for recommendations when was made to deal with garbage threads like these that aren't actually discussing anything. This thread should be deleted but since Sup Forums mods are garbage it won't.

mods should ban people with shit opinions

I already said this before, yes.

Also
>kino
Kill yourself you memeing retard.

Gurren Lagann a kino!

Are the movies worth watching?

Sorry that you guys enjoy the worst gainax show

I am.

Who the fuck watches dubbed?

I'm starting to see that now.

Can melodeath be kino?

The normalfags who go to anime conventions that's who

Yes

Are people actually scared to post on Sup Forums?

This, do not come to Sup Forums kudasai

TTGL's dub was great though

Sup Forums is unequivocally the worst board on this site.

For those of you that post on Sup Forums - when was the last time you laughed or even had an internal chuckle reading that board?

It is shit because the people that post on it are shit.

Name a ending that surpasses this