Every British Television Show To Be Monitored for ‘Diversity’

>Some of Britain’s best-loved and most watched programmes, including EastEnders and Coronation Street, are to be monitored for their ethnic, gender and sexual orientation diversity as part of a new scheme to be rolled out eventually across the whole of British television

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/25/whole-british-television-set-monitored-diversity-new-scheme/

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pX5vI4osR50
theguardian.com/media/2016/aug/24/eastenders-tv-shows-diversity-itv-sky-channel-4-project-diamond
youtube.com/watch?v=upP-QNtrlqU
archive.org/details/TheDr.WilliamL.PierceCollectionaudio
lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/577751-Why-white-people-hate-black-people
telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/8381769/Midsomer-Murders-creator-suspended-after-calling-show-the-last-bastion-of-Englishness.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What the fuck commie shit is this?

Jesus Christ. Does this ever stop.

>breitbait

>Not an argument

IT GET FUCKING WORST THAN THAT! JUST FUCK MY GREAT EMPIRE UP SENPAI!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pX5vI4osR50

Good thing England is full of Diverse people from ireland, britain, scotland and wales.

Funny how nobody ever mentions that the management of TV is like 90% Jews.

Hows THAT for diversity?

But that movie is based on a real event, it's not like it shows blacks as rulers of Rome or something stupid like that

"country rich in cultural diversity". Caution miscegenation coming.

Coronation street needs wheelchair lesbian sex scenes

Going to have to change the name to Middle EastEnders.

It is time to stop working

Yes.

When whites are extinct.

Put on Shaun the sheep movie for my kid on Jewflix and there were literally hijab wearing mudslimes and dindus everywhere.

Bongland is cucked.

Also, the villain animal catcher was one of the only white people and his name was literally "Mr. Trumper"

are they even tying to pretend the entire entertainment industry isn't propaganda?

Am I the only one who wants to smash that face with a rifles buttstock?

Is this emotion of mine abnormal?

> implying I pay my tv licence

No, everyone is sick of her face and is afraid to say it.
Diversity is why tv is a dying media, we don't want to see foreigner in everything,but yet again we're too afraid to say anything.

Who the fuck watches TV these days knowing the stations are packed to the brim with kikes? If you were really so inclined you could use the internet to watch literally anything you wanted. Or are Britshits forced to pay for a license if they do that too?

How's that "freedom" working out for you by the way?

I thought Britain declared independence tho.

>Project Diamond

Are the Jews responsible Sup Forums ?

I understand.

Our Federal Secretary of (((Justice))) just posted this picture in regards to the celebration of the 70th anniversary of a German state.

Note how it mentions no native Germans and the burning houses (synagogue, refugee center, bomb attack on queer faggots) are acompaniend by the writing "uns allesn zur mahnung" (as a warning for all of us).

Also note how French and Roman invaders are depicted as nice guys and enrichment.

Its funny how they do this in every country. They wont to destroy our will of self preservation. This war is real.

What the literal fuck.

What I don't get is why every show needs to be as diverse as the other, when it's much more sensible to just have a diverse schedule of shows.

It's this kind of thinking that fills out the cast with blacks and Indians in a show set in the middle ages. That's fucking dumb. If it's set in the middle ages, they'd all be white. Instead they should stick to the accuracy of that, and then have a different show that is represents the other race.

This only leads to the sort of situation where - say a show is mainly men and has only one woman in it - that woman is then seen by critics to be representative of all women according to the show, severely limiting what they can actually do with her characterisation, because it's likely to upset women who feel they are not represented by her.

This shit is so cringe. Feels gay man

The main massage is: we dont have an own identity, or only identity is that we have none, and should be thankful to foreigners that they share their identitiy with us.

Anyone got the original image?

Remember the new Top Gear,1st episode, lots of Indians sitting in and on a car for no discernible reason.

Minority groups are being tokenised to fulfil diversity criteria and that is extremely racist in itself.

Used to be a site (still around if you look) called 'Jews at the Steering Wheel'

It laid out almost every organization in the US for starters and vast majority were jews

It went on to detail the BBC UK and almost to a man/woman, they were jews

Few years ago, new jewish female head of BBC UK stated (as reported in the media) that British tv needed to be 'coloured up'

And that was the death of UK tv, along with most tv worldwide and movies, etc. All had to have their token black or two

At that point, ratings plummeted, profits sank. Naturally

Same with trade agreements that are crippling the West. Westerners no longer have employment so can't buy much of anything, thus rendering asia factories bust and going more busted all the time

Certain types claim the (((orchestrators))) of all the above and more are highly intelligent

Proof of the pudding is revealed in Hollywood going broke, tv shows being scrapped, businesses closing down, container ships being cut up and sold for scrap

Be nice when some actual intelligence intervenes

then we might get tv and movies we're prepared to watch

Until then, I'm not interested in watching what are ostensibly white tv and movies created for primarily white audiences if they contain non-whites. My preference and I'm entitled to it

The purge wont come until after article 52 and that takes time.

Welp, it's happening. (((They))) are destroying Britain.

>Favorite show by the BBC was Red Dwarf
>Half Black Main character
>Two White dudes
>Black dude

>Literally nothing at all ever to do with race

Imagine a Red Dwarf made nowadays, where Craig Charles isn't black enough and the cat needs to shout ebonics.

british zogbox is already cram bang full of niggers/muslims/other trash, it literally can't get any more non-white, ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

>mfw midsomer murders will always be >white

;)

Humans were a mistake.

Well tbf, a show set in the East End of London in 2016 should probably be around 95% nonwhite if it wants to be accurate...

>Yurop
>freedom

lmao, you can't even say you don't like immigrants or the cops will literally arrest you. Pic related.

You know what would have made Monty Python better?

LOW IQ BLACKS

Thank God the old model of white culture is gone forever... haha!

holy shit, this is the EXACT same as that "Black guy goes to Germany" crap that's coming out next month

this is ALL coordinated by jews folks, jesus fucking christ this is absolutely insane

how can you just stand by while this happens

This.

I've been thinking that we should start a new meme "Jewish privilege."

Make numerous fake Twitter accounts as SJWs ranting about Jewish privilege, inject info about (((them))) into leftist political circles (they're more likely to listen if they think you're a fellow leftist.) It might actually work.

germans are.

Wowowowow hold on here getho hood nigger.

England is out of europ.

Dont mix that up fuck up.

They left because eu did controll to much and shit. Now they opress them self 10 times harder.

Dont you forget that dumb fuck.

>the guardian

Has the new Top Gear been cancelled yet? I haven't kept up with it.

At least my grandmother isn't alive anymore to see the regressives destroy her favorite show (Coronation Street).

Vickers guns when?

Pakis shit tons of radical muslims.

Call it ISRAELI privilege.

The left hates Israel.

It would work.
Play off the Palestinians who are rabid liberals and hate everything Israel.
Gotta learn from the Jews to do the Jew.

Post that then.
theguardian.com/media/2016/aug/24/eastenders-tv-shows-diversity-itv-sky-channel-4-project-diamond

also
>taking a screenshot of a website
Get out.

Irony aside, I always figured Germany would be home to some very 'free speech' liberal ideas. I just figured they'd be anti-fascist about it.

And then I learned about all the homes that get raided when people say mean things on facebook. Is being authoritarian in the german dna?

I thought it was normal to collect this sort of data? Hope it's used for good and not quotas.

Fuck off shill.

Not giving that Marxist garbage any clicks.

>mfw the application for an academic job in the UK was a six gorillion page online form about race and sexual orientation

>shill
>OP is literally a shill

>gender, ethnicity, disability, age, sexual orientation and gender identity
There is a suspicious item left off this list.

>Breitbart is no go because...
>but the "liberal bias so far up my ass I drool diversity" Guardian is totally respectable

:^)

>mfw getting media education
Infiltration is coming boys
Redpill from within

Have you Britcucks paid for your monthly due for your Big Black Cock license yet?

In Britain, trump is slang for fart. If I were a kid, I'd find that pretty funny desu senpai.

You know whats missing from that pic? Actual Germans.

>Breitbart is no go because...
incessant clickbait garbage

I haven't watched TV in over a decade.

I don't watch any series online.

I watch news streams that Sup Forums links when there is a happening.

Fuck your childish television

stop this

>people still watch television
>current year

hello

It's like reading a history book and reaching that part where the author explains what contributed for the cause of war, feels good desu, The Great Purge is getting closer

WE WUZ KINGS THE MOVIE

In fairness the one black dude was literally not even human, though that said, one white was an android and the other a hologram of a dead guy...

Looks bretty gud,

youtube.com/watch?v=upP-QNtrlqU

William Luther Pierce predicted all this.

If you want to know what happens next, just listen to some of his broadcasts.

archive.org/details/TheDr.WilliamL.PierceCollectionaudio

State mandated diversity quotas, one of the least terrifying things they will be rolling out.

Just wait for the deputized nigger rape gangs raping white women while patrolling to "put a stop to hate crime" on behalf of the local police force.

Redditfrog

About time, fucking white males had a good run, it's time to move on. I'm looking forward to watch the next season of Vikings now.

sounds communism to me

How are they going to do that with nature shows, all the animals have a nigger variant?

>He doesn't know European Royalty were actually Black

Edumacate ya'll bitch asses

lipstickalley.com/showthread.php/577751-Why-white-people-hate-black-people

Romans and frogs did nothing wrong

>show set in viking times
>MUH SHIELD MAIDENS

The Cat is now a big blacklivesmatteruk supporter ,argued with him on twitter he is a massive Fuckwit

Only liberals can make diversity so plain and boring.

People still watch TV?

Man I sure love being replaced as long as they don't show diversity media down my throat! We need more television with diverse casts that doesn't talk about racism and diversity.

>iron muscled cuirasses
>horned helmets
Black dude isn't even the biggest problem in this picture.

No one who matters watches rv, particularly not British. The amount of shoehorning of Africans is already enough to turn most people off. The kikes are just taking things up a gear as Europeans are waking up quicker than planned, things like this are happening across the media and the amount of anti white filsm coming out will increase ten fold.

It just makes things worse for them lol. They aways get arrogant and show their hand in the end.

Oh shit.

>EastEnders and Coronation Street

Good. Normies need to see the reality of Manchester and East London. A episode or two, even if shrilled and 'positive light' angled as (((they))) can produce, people will react negatively and the long overdue ban on Islam will happen.

I now know what it means to be triggered

It will crash.

Nobody gives a shit about your need for a shit cuck site.

+---TV LICENSE VIOLATION DETECTED--+

+--PURGE THE HERETIC--+

DESIGNATED CORONATION SHITTING STREET

Didn't people make a massive stink over it, though?

>2016
>watching tv

Talmud-Vision is a very potent brainwashing device, and the No. 1 reason why everything is so twisted now.

Kill your TV!

Oh no. The shitty soap operas.

It's either the Stasi or the Gestapo for old Hans it seems

telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/8381769/Midsomer-Murders-creator-suspended-after-calling-show-the-last-bastion-of-Englishness.html