I had a professor today during our first day of class say that the United States needed to accept more immigrants...

I had a professor today during our first day of class say that the United States needed to accept more immigrants because of our declining birth rate. Is this true Sup Forums? Also college stories welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0
twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/768782923327766528
youtube.com/watch?v=sVxWNFDj9pY
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No it isn't true.
Our birth rates are fine.
Unlike the third world we don't grow like cancer and destroy everything in our path.
We establish an equilibrium like all other non-viral life on earth.

>we're full fuck off

>because of out self regulating birthrate

Should probably just walk out op

>kikes

Yeah, we need more immigrants because we don't already have a huge homeless/welfare problem due to lack of jobs.

Your professor is an idiot.

You dont have kids because you are paying for someone elses kids

This is the only reason birthrate is so low

No. Our birthrate even for whites is above replacement.

Well, that's $800,000 well spent.

>we should accept migrants because we aren't having children
>implying the migrants would be having our children
>implying Ahmed is a substitute for European children
>implying Arab and Negroid children are European children

The only reason you need more population is because the entire economic machine / entitlements system is one giant fucking pyramid scheme and they need new investor money to pay the old ones back.

>Is this true Sup Forums?
no, your professor is likely jewish

It is true if you want the economy to not crash and have lots of faggot so called academics out of a job and lots of other faggots in other jobs too.

What he should say is HE needs mass immigration.

No, it's not. Whites, Asians, and even Blacks(thanks to abortion) are all under replacement.

Unless you're counting Hispanics as white.

>implying Arab and Negroid children are European children
Well if you're born there, doesn't it make you European?

>(tfw my canadian flag is at the cleaners)

What would the JOKAH think, BABY?

We should replace our citizens with 3rd worlders because our birth rate is low? Ridiculous.

We should stimulate our birth rate rather than avoiding the problem.

He is forced to say it, to keep his job. He has to pay his mortgage, etc.

Read up about sigils and put a curse on him if you can live with his death

Otherwise, get the best ear-plugs you can find and just do what you need to to get through classes

By now, you obviously realise the worthlessness of the education INDUSTRY

and vote Trump

so he can sort the shit out

A slower birth rate just creates a new equilibrium. More immigrants is not a "need" per se. If you want to understand the birth rate phenomenon, put birth rates on the Y axis and income on the X axis, and then plot income and birth rate data for as many countries as you can. tldr version, it resembles a 1/x graph

I have a college story.
>studying film production
I know, im a fucking idiot. Already planning to leave the program.
>tons of retarded students and teachers in my program
>It was expected
>Most of the time its surprising how much of each course isnt about indoctrination
>mostly learn about technical stuff
>In the middle of a lecture on different camera lenses, professor interrupts it
>Id like to take a moment to talk about "ethics"
>she starts off talking about how we should use stereotypes
>basic SJW shit, so I wasnt too upset
>Then she starts talking about telling both sides of the story
>"You should always tell both sides of the story, unless you disagree with the other side"
>Her examples for this we're a bunch of politically based issues
>Tells the class we clearly shouldnt give any light to the more right wing side of things

Literally all my professors do this. They have no way to actually put their opinions into their course, so they have to stop everything to virtue signal to their retarded students.

False, thats what they told the Europeans and now they are getting killed by muslims.

i would lose my shit if someone said that to me

This has been really informative thanks everyone. He also was talking a lot about how trump is just a "populist demagogue" and that we need to move towards a more communitive form of government because what is good for the individual isn't necessarily good for the collective. Personally I know this is all classic college kikery but I didn't think it was as bad as Sup Forums has been describing but there's a reason you're always right.

>BIRTH RATES ARE BAD WE NEED MORE PEOPLE
>advocate for no teen births
>allow birth control
>allow abortions

Ayy lmao.

What is the name of this professor?
What school is it at?
What class was it for?

Our birthrate is declining because of reversible policies put in place by elites who hate us and want us to die, not because of some inescapable law of nature.
Reverse the policies, raise our own birth rates and not some foreigner's, and hang the hostile elites from a tree.

I don't want to give too much away but he teaches my (((Modern Political Thought))) class.

if 2 kids per couple is considered ideal than we are 6% below that, or barely different from it since we're currently averaging 1.88 kids per couple
this is a non issue

I'm smelling a ratemyprofessor memestravaganza

Yes
>professor
Most of us read that shit

Come on op. There is no way they will find out.
Why the hell are you taking that stupid class anyway

Because it sounded interesting and it beats taking something worse like eco poetics or history of feminism

No our population needs to shrink to not fuck us, dont belive that merkel shit

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0

Why aren't you taking science, tech, engineering, math or career technical education (CTE)?

Is it university, college, or community college?

My college just outed itself as being 100% based today.

Pretty good day to be a Uchicago student.

Is it true? Yes. There isn't a hebrew boogeyman making you pull out of your girlfriend. No one is stopping people from having children they just don't want them and then blame others for their decisions.

are you me? I dropped out of film school a year ago and went to a coding bootcamp, now I'm making bank. This shit happened with literally every film professor, and many of them were kikes.

Is it Andrew Poe, Assistant Professor of Political Science at Amherst College?

>create population decline
>"well look at that we need to bring in more immigrants because of our declining population"
Every time

>says declining birthrate is a problem
>suggests importing immigrants
>doesnt suggest increasing birthrates which is the direct solution to the problem, or explores why birthrates are decreasing.

Your (((professor))) is a shill and/or idiot

He's basically telling you social security is a pyramid scheme and abortion is bad for the country.

He's a cuckservative.

Wait til obamacare blows up in our faces.

>muh legacy

Are you implying that importing people from cultures who average high births over deaths is not the fastest way to fix the problem?

WELL

yes since according to the same people shilling for mass immigration they're all rocket scientists who will immediately integrate into society perfectly and be just like us, meaning that their birth rates would decline dramatically and we'd need more immigrants to replace them

I dont think thats an issue.

Is there any example of a large country like the US imploding due to a declining birthrate?

Theres plenty of shitholes with an exploding birthrate where they cant even take care of their people.

Has any country ever failed due to declining birthrates or is this a hypothetical problem?

Japan's birthrate was declining but now its increasing even if by tiny fractions of a percent.

Quick solutions are often worse than the original problem. Travel to mexico and observe that shithole. Do you want that duplicated here?

Actually I think I just thought of a country thats in a decline due to their declining birthrates. France. Due to their declining birthrates they've seen an uptick in terrorism.

>Our birth rates are fine
>Just like France, Sweden, and the UK's birthrates are fine

When the birthrate is only being propped up by sub-85 IQ illiterate sons of goatfuckers, the birthrate is nowhere near fine. The white American birthrate is nearly as bad as that for European whites and certainly as bad, if not worse, when you look at fertility rates for whites in the top 50% percentile of intelligence.

>Jews introduce feminism
>stronk wymminz don't need no man, or no kidz
>stronk wymminz like Muhammad and Tyrone's dick (women naturally prefer outsiders, lets them introduce new genes, and prevent inbreeding, I think.)
>Jews fuck up the Middle East, driving out mudslimes into Europe
>Jews push multi-culti
>Jews push white guilt
>Jews push me on the swingset
Do you see now?

>Preliminary 2012 data show that non-Hispanic whites have a total fertility rate of 1.76 children per woman, compared to 1.90 for non-Hispanic blacks, 2.19 for Hispanics, and 1.77 for Asians

This

Dude, I fucking hate it. I want to switch to marketing or advertising (something where I can still use my skill), but I worry I'm already too far in. Im not at any sort of fancy film school, but I've sunk in enough time and money, you know?

I dont want to leave it because literally everyone in my classes is dumb as fuck and has terrible ideas. Their projects always suck, and so do their short films. I just have this sinking paranoia that once I leave school I wont find any work due to politics because if its already so bad that my professors are horrible shills, I cant imagine how bad the real world is.

So instead of advising students to have more children, bringing in immigrants who will have children for you is the key. Your professor is most likely gay.

What culture besides Anglo-Europeans has ever been able to invent medical technology and administer society in such a way that a high birth rate and low mortality was possible?

The only reason this doesn't sound like science fiction to you is the tireless work of 300 years worth of white, male doctors and scientists.

link to video I lost the link was a high school rehearsal or something

any economy that relies on a constantly increasing population in order to be successful is doomed to fail eventually.

congrats you just described capitalism.

see you on /leftypol/

>congrats you just described capitalism

So social security and other entitlements are a capitalist scheme.

Citizens birth rate is at replacement rate
Automation is increasing
Any illegal immigration will directly result in an increase in unemployment

You need to pretend to be a democrat till you retire if you want a job, I'm so sorry user.

>be op
>enrol in film school
>profs are shills
>everyone has bad ideas
>disillusioned.exe
>enrols in advertising

kek

There is literally nothing wrong with a declining birthrate. Prove me wrong.

>hur it weakens the economy
It makes it smaller. That doesn't mean weaker. Smaller, more educated populations produce more and earn more per capita.

>hur we'll all be dead
You know this is stupid.

Greater less educated populations are what multinationalists want. More people means a greater pool of people to chose from, meaning you can use and abuse people. Influx in cheap foreign labor is what allowed to corporations to abandon employee loyalty.

When first world countries need to produce, they'll produce.

this, growth based economies are shit

It's a lazy talking point he parroted from [current year] man that doesn't hold any water.

The real truth behind migrants?

Bringing in immigrants that won't ever pay back into the system only serve to pad potential Democrat voters. Democrat politicians play the long game by getting migrants on welfare and keeping them hooked on the benefits so Democrat politicians can reinforce their political strong holds.

It's not about proving you wrong, it's that you need to resolve the issue of the West declining while the rest of the third world grows exponentially.

Companies don't hire in the USA anyway so the point is moot. Everything is outsourced and whatever isn't outsourced is automated or essentially excessive (like yard workers, nannies and maids).

*Also there is a false assumption that all human capital is the same.* Pic related. You're not replacing unborn white 100 IQ children with 100 IQ spics, arabs and negroids. You're gradually turning your country into a shithole like Brazil.

Substituting one problem for multiple others.

Again
There is literally nothing wrong with that.

Not all human capital is the same. Germans failed to turn Greeks into Germans. You will fail to turn spics into European Americans.

There is nothing wrong with that as long as whites are prepared to use nukes against hordes of niggers trying to fight their way out of starving Apefrica in 2100.

Papua New Guinea does not have an average IQ of 85, wtf. They eat other humans there.

The entire world population needs to keep growing. Let's see if we can pack 30-40-50 billion on this rock.

Those are just vague estimates.

You said why a declining population was a good thing. But the global population is not declining. So how do you get from one to the other?

What will these people say when there isnt enough food to feed all the people

The birth rates of those counties are fine. It is immigration of third world hordes that is the problem.
If we stopped feeding the third world they would all die out and we could live in peace.

Baby boomers (the loudest pied pipers of this garbage pro-immigrant ideology) will all be dead by then.

That's not all! They must be muslims! If they're not muslim then it doesn't count!

Yes, its true, the human population needs to increase forever, nevermind the limit on natural resources, nevermind our impact on the environment, nevermind ethnicities and cultures being bred out of existence

Liberals are so fucking dumb

Or Africans.

twitter.com/OnlineMagazin/status/768782923327766528

The number of immigrants that would be let in under even the most harebrained of progressive scenarios would be far, far, far less than the number of abortions performed in this country every year. If we need people that bad, tighten up abortion laws and spend some bucks on quality, state-run orphanages.

>be me in English class yesterday
>we're analyzing advertisements as an exercise
>teacher asks "what do you notice about the people in the ad, user?"
>I look at it
>Niggers everywhere
>"uhh its pretty diverse"
>"That's right user! Advertisers want to appeal to people of different backgrounds. America needs more people of different cultures to move here so that we can all learn from each other"
>mfw

seriously, why the fuck do they have to inject their ideology into every college class?

>seriously, why the fuck do they have to inject their ideology into every college class?

In absence of a clear ideology (like competition between east and west during the cold war or religion), this pathological altruism took over.

youtube.com/watch?v=sVxWNFDj9pY

There are actual simulations which show humanitarianism is self-desructive and ethnocentrism arose due to evolutionary pressures:
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

iktfb, i fucking love movies and its a shame but its an industry I would never be happy being a part of. I considered switching to advertising and marketing as well, it was my first thought, but then I realized it would mean an extra 2 years of marxist garbage. Good luck. My plan is to continue filmmaking as a hobby while I make bank as a web developer, and who knows what the future holds.

Well, if you perfect your craft, you can push an agenda of your own. One in your own vision.

>Germans failed to turn Greeks into Germans.

Because Germany failed to make any attempt at proper assimilation.

>you will fail to turn spics into European americans

All things considered America is rather good at assimilating diverse groups of people - unless they're actively held at arms length by hostile local populations and populist politicians stirring things up.

>be OP
>know nothing about economics
>get butthurt and didnt discuss anithing with teacher becuase you are a coward faggot

nice greentext op

Now get the fuck off this site, its not for dumb shits like you.

Even a retarted monkey know all the myths about migration what dumb ppl likeyou think are truth.

lmao

The only exciting thing that happened when I was in college was when the professor sharted herself.

>not enough food
>America

That's basically impossible with the modern agriculture sector.

When professors start saying shit like that and going on about not having right wing ideas.

Take out your phone and start recording. They stop immediately. Happened in 2 of my classes last semester.

Lecture hall of 200 kids sit in the front relatively. Professors start getting off topic about muh Trump racist so racist. I start recording after he gets half his sentence in the TA gets his attention after looking at me, changes topic immediately. Try it next time. Save the recording if they keep going and make a stink about it how they are not on topic of the class and it's not what you paid for etc send it to the dean and more higher ups

meant for