Mexicans fixing mess AGAIN

Once again Mexicans playing the role of janitor and cleaning gueros mess.

americanthinker.com/blog/2016/08/police_say_muslimhispanic_feud_the_motive_in_killing_of_ny_imam.html

Eh, the Mexicans have already proven themselves to be able to take the mantle of civilization building
Might as well let Clinton win
Whites are cucks no matter how you slice it

>doing the jobs Americans wont do

mexicans are pretty redpilled.
>Many of them voting trump because they know deep down more mexicans dilutes the welfare pool
>Mexican gangs try to ethnically cleanse blacks from a city
>Mexican gang gets into a feud with muzzies and blasts them

wtf i love mexicans now

Seriously it's true. We grow their crops, build their homes, and purge their cities of niggers and muslims.

White people are cucks, even now they're all swarming that whores thread

>and purge their cities of niggers and muslims.
Do it faster

>mexicans are pretty unapologetically ethnocentric.

maybe the same thing as redpill

the jews did this to us as payback for both the nazi uprising and the centuries of banishment from european countries for jewery like coin clipping, usury, interest collection, and corruption.

>We grow their crops, build their homes, and purge their cities of niggers and muslim
1) america shouldnt be growing crops that require the importation of slave labor (thats what it is)
2) you build our houses because you work for $40 a day living 10 to a room
3) you clean out the niggers but the favela remains
so fuck you
YOU SHOULD FEEL FUCKING LUCKY EVERY DAY that white people allow you to be here without making your life a living fucking hell

the lasts whites died in ww2

Fucking retards

You're supposed to kills jews

But you'll never see the msm report on this

They all wrote an article blaming Trump at the time, but they will never retract their pointless speculation because they are never held accountable in any way.

wonder what the motive was

yep im wetback spics are mostly just redpilled lazy assholes who watch wresting

at least in south texas

Okay cuckboi
Drop deport the spic defense and join the negro caliphate instead

>1) america shouldnt be growing crops that require the importation of slave labor (thats what it is)
If that is your stance, then don't fucking complain when we out breed you.
>2) you build our houses because you work for $40 a day living 10 to a room
You're such a fucking clueless idiot. Mexican carpenters that build houses get paid very well retard.
>3) you clean out the niggers but the favela remains so fuck you
Like I said before, cucks that can't purge niggers themselves. Your time is coming.

This old dog barking again, go back to bed.

Based Mexicans, and I'm a wall supporter.

>wonder what the motive was

They're fucking disgusting Muslims that offended la virgen maria

9 to the spine is the punishment.

>because you work for $40 a day living 10 to a room
They suck because they're willing to work hard for little pay?

Wtf I love Mexicans now

Dear Mexicans, if you can clean up the Muslim problem in America, you can have the entire state of Texas. Deal?

How often do these things go the leftists' way?

Dylan Roof is the only one I can think of where they were correct.

I know muslims are shit and all, but here in OC, they seem pretty normal.

Are the ones in New York the bad kid of muslims like in Europe?

Why do the dirty work when we can get others to do it, for free.

Just like we created trains and everything else while we got others to do the hard work.

>even now they're all swarming that whores thread

There's a whore? Where? I'm on it, ese.

wtf based boys

That's a revolver. In a pistol the barrel must connect to the chamber.

I honestly don't get why ex-cons and felons aren't working agriculture. They always whine about not being able to find a job. Even construction.

OC as in orange county Cali?

>the bad kind of Muslim

They're all bad you bluepilled fuck

I have a better idea...

How about we just deport them both??? Rocket science, wow!

Fake and gay. Trump is to blame.

>why bother ridding ourselves of Muslims and niggers to create a homogeneous society when we can just import Mexicans to do it for us!!!

YOU RUINED CHRIST CHAN YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

Hey Paco, how much for you to remove illegals and fix up the cities they destroyed?

I have to admit, between ethnic cleansing niggers from cities and killing muslims, spics are starting to grow on me a bit.

>tfw you will never run w a cartel of blood letting justice seeking mexicans

Yes

You need to get off your lazy cuck ass for that m8.

>Mexican carpenters that build houses get paid very well retard.
I'm sure some of them do, but many get fucked
a lot of you are literal slaves on our class scale, considering out little they get paid and how much they are abused. but they would rather be slaves here than animals in mexico, funny.

I don't like it when our native whites have to compete for slave wages and I don't think mexicans in america should have too either. we owe it to our native whites and mestizos to foster the best economy that we can.

A slow trickle of muzzies allows them to integrate and get liberalized by the jew media because they can't group up and start a colony. Too many bacteria at once allow them to insulate themselves with biofilms so our antibiotics become less effective.

>Hispanic
It's a Muslim-Laitno fued.

Everytime I think life under Mexican rule will be shitty, I remember whites in Europe will be under the caliphate. Chips and salsa, beer, hot latina women, and Catholicism doesn't sound that bad after all.

Yeah... then they have children who are born Americans.

That is the beginning of a new Hispanic blood line in the US. The parents may be poor illegals but the kids will grow to become successful

Die in a fire. I would rather live with niggers than Muslims.

im not opposed to that. I wish the best for the latin people and I hope they persevere in the catholic faith

trump wants to actually make it easier for legal immigrants. do you not understand that?

Get a real job. You wouldn't have to compete with illegals if you actually performed skilled labor.

>ignoring the millions of unskilled white americans who should be on welfare instead of niggers
what ever dude. life aint all about money.

Hispanics will never let go of the Catholic Faith, it's far too ingrained in their culture. And now with the addition of Muslim extremists insulting jesus and his mother mary.

Hispanics and possibly Filipinos will commence a silent crusade

"What do you mean you're not voting Trump, ese? He's the only one who will kill all the muslims and canadians!"

It will be fun watching people that aren't cucks wreck muslims. It will remind me of when white people didn't take tyrones dick up their asses.

Then we'll bring over the Asians to deal with Mexicans. Ancient Chinese secret and such.

I only know a few and they are actually ok people. Most of them are really pro 2nd amendment. One has a ccw as well. Dont know how I feel about that though.

>feud with muzzies
What was it about?

I pray for such things. I hope that aspect of your culture becomes deeply embedded in american culture. I just wish more mexicans and leftists would understood the values of securing our borders, and what it could do for our economy.

>bringing Chinese

m8.... you're making a huge fucking mistake

read OP link

Looks like an Israeli Galil you dumb faggot.

ÓRALE!!!

>many of them are redpilled
>10%=many
>Mexican thugs who act like niggers act like niggers
>Subhuman Mexican rats bring their violence into OUR countries
You're really fucking embarrassing leaf if only you rebelled insted of America.

This. I don't get why so many Americans on Sup Forums worship fucking spics. It's basically:

>They are just as violent as niggers, but they look more like us so they are bro tier.

They are fucking ghetto in a taco, they're destroying the Southern states and they vote for the most self-destructive policies imaginable.

>I don't get why so many Americans on Sup Forums worship fucking spics
Most of them are spics lad.

for many marginalized white groups who are faced with black gangs and hispanic gangs in their neighborhood, the spics are objectively superior
whitey lost the gang warfare a long time ago. most of them moved to the suburbs, leaving the lower class whites behind them.

>
That caguama over there proves the contrary.

Maybe Trump was right. Why did Hillary want to build that wall again?

This. I live in New England, opposite end from mexico, and we still have almost fully hispanic towns dotted around the state. It's like if Spain had a massive Russian population.

Galils are great guns, Jews know how to make guns.

Are you telling me that if given the choice of walking through a Mexican neighborhood or black neighborhood at night, you wouldn't prefer one over the other?

According to you they're both just as dangerous right?

I used to live in a mostly nigger neighborhood and I could care less about how violent the fuckers are because my size has kept away any fuckwits.

Would I choose to live in a nigger area of a passive gook one? Neither, which is why I moved to a sparsely populated white area where everyone's friendly and I don't despise them.

To answer your question though, I'd choose the nigger neighborhood. Mexicans are a little craftier and a fuckton crueler. What people, mostly white, don't seem to understand about niggers is that they are like animals; they sense fear. Show them you are more violent than them and they reveal the cowards that they are.