Fucking hell, this was absolutely AWFUL. I'm not even on the Sup Forums marvel hate bandwagon...

Fucking hell, this was absolutely AWFUL. I'm not even on the Sup Forums marvel hate bandwagon, but this was legitimately fucking garbage. I'm actually angry just thinking about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f--eGbzB0WE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Agreed. I watched it because I liked James Gunn's previous work and people said it was better than most MCU, but it was garbage.

imo it was pretty good, the second one wasnt as good but it was still okay.

I liked both, and I don't eveb like comics and find people who unironically watch capeshit to be repugnant.

Fuck off retard

First one made me laugh a few times but I wasn't a huge fan.
Second was honestly great.

It's literally just GenX nostalgia. So, being GenX, I love it. If you aren't GenX or don't go for nostalgia then it's not for you so who cares what you think.

The first one was ok, the second one was family guy tier of shitty humor and plot.

it was garbage you mouthbreathing pleb

It is 0/10 garbage

The second one actually had a plot that wasn't the avengers again.

>DC fans will defend this

youtube.com/watch?v=f--eGbzB0WE

The second one is better in every conceivable way.
The first one is garbage.

The first one was a coherent and complete movie.

The second one was silly billy going on a trip with his dad.

The first one was a shitfest with a completely forgettable villain, a plot that revolved around a MacGuffin, and the most pathetic scene to ever be filmed in a Marvel movie: the "danceoff" one.
The second one has a betterl plot, fleshes out characters that were one-note in the first one (the blue sister and guy), develops the relationships between the characters, keeps up with the great visuals, now with more variety, and stops relying on gimmicky 80s references as much.

I, for the life of me, cannot understand how someone would think the first one is better.

Agreed.
It was a bad mix between a cartoon movie for children and an ironic hipster action movie. 0/10 won't be falling for the capeshit again.

Virgins of the galaxy
VS
Chadlerian

both the first and second movies were mediocre but charming and anyone who would waste their time arguing their relative quality is a virgin who should get a life.

it's Sunday, watch sports or go to Church or something.

>getting angry about silly capeshit

hello autism

you guys spent money on this

>paying for things
>going outside
KYS

I don't get why people say the first is so much better. It'd more generic

great job elaborating on why

I own both Blu-Rays

I will continue to enjoy them and support just to spite this board.

GoG and Ant man are the most overrated pieces of shit marvel has ever made

Fuck you my mom thought it was great

I just watched this and I spent the entire movie repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 30 minutes it was so painful.

A natural reaction.
By the time they got to the meme off I didn't even care.

That's not the DCEU stupid.

they're both generic but that's the approach Marvel is going after so you're not able to tell these flicks apart

>I'm actually angry just thinking about it.

how do you get by irl, being such a massive faggot?

I loved both films.

I even recently saw Ghostbusters (2017) and I liked it.

>both generic

What other movie came out this year that was just Guardians Vol 2?

One of the only films I switched off half way though