What the fuck is happening
People shouting PEPE,
Sam Hyde being reported on in the MSM
Hillary reading Milos Troll articles to the whole world
We literally memed Trump into existence, this is the most fun timeline

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lR52hmCXYTE
youtube.com/watch?v=Jn6DzL0APvs
reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/4zkpbm/new_buzzfeed_article_on_sam_hyde_archive_link/
youtu.be/HWppjAmYvgE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just switched over from the barenstein universe and I must say, this universe is a real fun fest.

We still need to break the 1% barrier, though.

Just wait till November when meme magic will be at full power...

I think KEK must be real

I don't even know where I came from.
The last thing I remember was Hillary was calling out Sup Forums and when I watched the speech she named the Alex Jones.

Did anyone else watch that? Someone tell me I'm not alone!

WHERES JOHN BARRON TITOR??

ADARKARMY

> I KNOW KEK must be real

>People shouting PEPE,Sam Hyde being reported on in the MSMHillary reading Milos Troll articles to the whole worldWe literally memed Trump into existence, this is the most fun timeline

Maybe you should try and meme something meaningful if you think you have power?

You've all wasted your power on the most pathetic shit I've ever seen.

the egyptians built pyramids yo, you how hard it is to get that right?

and then you think they were wrong about kek?

gimma a break even someone with a polacks intellectual stature can comprehend this simple truth

ya she did that

>we

Reminder that Sup Forums is an American Board and you are just a little shit from Eastern Europe who idolizes and is obsessed with politics of a country on the other side of the earth. Even worse you probably care little about politics of your own country

It is. Cern broke him in

>You've all wasted your power on the most pathetic shit I've ever seen.
speak for yourself, faggot. i have been consistently entertained and that's all that matters you fucking faggot

I remember watching the speech where she called Sup Forums the movement of the alt right by name and then Sup Forums went down for an hour and when it came back up all I saw was Alex Jones threads.

I reattached it and she didn't mention Sup Forums but heard Pepe man and she name dropped Alex Jones. So fucking confused!

youtube.com/watch?v=lR52hmCXYTE

that pretty much sums it up, kek

Poland's elections are nowhere near
And this is world shifting stuff, i dont think you realise when Hillary comes into power they will need to sabotage the right wing government of poland again

Man this time line has pretty dank bond memes

>Not it ain't me playing

Literally delete this

>implying The Great Satan's politics doesnt have a bigger effect on your country than your own politics

Originally she did name Sup Forums and Pepe yes, butt the uproar was overpowering. She commanded Soros to revert to an earlier time in order to revise her speech to reduce the heat she'd feel afterwards.

I'm not a robot.

>he doesn't want reality to become one giant shitpost

Why though?

>i have been consistently entertained
You're Milo's nigger boyfriend? Fuck off with your shitty ass memes and lame heroes.

Memes are self determining but their end goal is to manifest themselves in reality.

Who are you quoting or do you not understand how to green text?

I need the Sam Hyde video.

Hey Guys,

NOT Hillary staff here. How do I meme? Do I just say, "Kek grant me Obongo a third term"?

Does that fly cool with you roodypoos?

So what happened with the massive faggot influx you all screamed about? Sup Forums seems like usual, only less CTR shills

>do you not understand how to green text?

those are rude words m8

Obongo worships moloch. Kek will get revenge

No it takes more than that. A secret ritual involving a frog, some lube, some baby carrots and a 1st edition ken Griffy junior rookie card.

>Implying they dont know about meme magic
They have been using it for a long time,
They just dont have the numbers like we do

Memes cannot be forcefully created. Just as a random sperm cell meets a random egg cell so must ideas converge chaotically but naturally to form a meme.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jn6DzL0APvs

Check the sub

OP said sth about being reported in MSNBC.

YOU ARE THE MANDELA ROBOT
TELL ME ABOUT C3PO'S LEG!!

Its funny. Right-Wing grass roots activism is making headway into the mainstream exactly how edgy Left-Wing activists have been trying to do for years. That must piss them off so much. Just goes to show the difference between true grass roots activism and a media manufactured Left-Wing "revolution".

>yfw through force of will and blessings of KEK we turn the dark Berenstain timeline into a comedy far more entertaining than the Bernstien sheep could ever possibly imagine

Praise kek

reddit.com/r/milliondollarextreme/comments/4zkpbm/new_buzzfeed_article_on_sam_hyde_archive_link/

but the reality ALREADY is one giant shitpost

From darkest timeline to dark humor timeline, I like it.

>people shouting pepe
I came across a guy online in a game and he pronounced it "peep"

>born to late to explore and and slave trade
>born to early to slave aliens from outer space
>born just in time to witness memes become world superpower

this is meaningful user, are you not entertained?

nice numbers, double 0 seven

We're breaking the Meme-Space barrier!

KEK SHALL REIGN FOR A THOUSAND YEARS THE TIME OF KEK HIS PROPHET TRUMP AND HIS GLORIOUS MEMES HAS COME AGAIN!

Braise gek
youtu.be/HWppjAmYvgE

>Maybe you should try and meme something meaningful if you think you have power?

What do you think we've been doing for the entire last year? We are trying to meme our guy into the White House. Meme magic is a fickle thing; it can be influenced, but not controlled.

im starting to believe too user

KEKUS VULT

Ashes

To ashes