Need help of removing annual School field trip for the holohoax

Alright Sup Forums in a few short months from now I be going to going to this museum called "Museum of Tolerance" for a senior field trip.

What should I do how can I avoid this field trip? The whole visit is basically one big Jewish circlejerk to remind white people of "6 gorillon" and Annie Frank. Basically this is the only field trip I get, some of my normie friends from other schools and go to six flags and fucking eupore for week for their senior year

The school I go to its riddle with SJWs, autistic faggots, niggers, wiggers, and most of the Schools administration are PC faggots because apparently if you were a hat you're sent to detention because it's "gang-related items" but allow you to dye you hair puke rainbow that makes you look like a fag .

Anyways, I was thinking of making a petition of change the annual field trip for something better like Venice beach but I don't know a good reason to stop the museum field trip

Any suggestions of how to stop this field trip in order for people to stop believing the holohoax?

>pic related it's Museum itself

Other urls found in this thread:

museumoftolerance.com/site/c.tmL6KfNVLtH/b.9076209/k.9041/Mobile_Home.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get sick on the day of the field trip.

A student can't do shit.

Nobody is going to sign your fucking petition, and teachers will probably lower your grades because you will have exposed your racist views.

Go to a good university, get a PhD in history, spend years writing politically un-controversial articles and book chapters, building up an impressive resume of academic achievements.

Then, after you have tenure at a top university, start writing literature that pokes holes in the mainstream view of the Holocaust.

Sounds like quite the anti-semitic plan goy. I think you will enjoy the trip.

Can't you just say, No I won't go. You do have free choice in the matter.

Just don't go you fucking sperg. Seriously, they can't make you get on a bus or meet them there.

Do this

Also, what a god damn ugly building

Sneak a Cyclone B canister into your bag, and when you get to the museum... gas all the holohoax faggots

Actually this field trip is supposed to help me on something called a "senior project"
So if you want to do good on that in order to graduate you have to go on this trip

Good God, this is pathetic. I really fell sorry for you. But don't worry, there is something that you can do to make this all better. KILL THEM ALL.

>be in 7th grade
>Going to the Tolerance Museum
>Walk in
>Everybody is getting searched and patted down
>Stupid friend tries to cut me in line and sets off the metal detector
>Guards look at us with hands on guns
>And take us into back room to get searched again
>Never forget what a shitty place it was
>Walk around and hear the sad sap stories
>Everybody leaves thinking how shitty the place was
I remember that place, that was the worst field trip I ever took in my whole school life. Not to mention it was the worst museum I have ever been to.

This. Do this.

>go on field trip
>graffiti swastikas everywhere
>squirt superglue in random keyholes

Your school will never be allowed back, you will be a true hero.

The place from what I heard is guarded by heavily armed men would basically assault rifles in body armor so even if I sneak the gas I likely need to go to a checkpoint

I don't believe your senior project is based on a field trip or that everyone has the same senior project to be based on that. Even if it's suppose to help you, you can get any information you're inclined to know on the internet and anything that is subjective you can bullshit. I'm inclined to think you're full of shit and underage not matter how passive aggressive or matter-of-factly you get. Fuck off and lurk a year.

Draw a swastika on your forehead before you go.

>tfw mandatory middle school trip to tolerance museum
This shit is literal indoctrination and should be illegal. It's like an American version of penis inspection day

Soon you will be old enough to decide where you want to take a trip to.

Until then, you'll just have to suffer with the same angst that everybody your age goes through.

Go. See it. I'm a "denier" and I've been to several. Be respectful and keep your eyes open. I don't understand why you would reject a new experience.

Penis inspection day is for your own good.

Don't listen to what the anons are saying here. The museum has very tight security and they will confiscate anything sharp or that writes. They also do not permit food or drinks not even water. No backpacks either. Police are hostile here as well, don't fuck with them

POLICE WILL SEARCH YOU!

It's not solely based on this field trip, I didn't say that. What I meant to say is that the field trip is supposed to help you with the senior project not solely based on it

That Holocaust museum is literally a temple in the religion of Judaism. The Holocaust itself is now part of Jusdaism -- For your school to require you to go there is a violoation of your religious freedom. They may even have you participate in a candle-lighting or other religious ceremony once you get inside the holy of holies...

Just don't go then. I don't see how everyone can have the same shit to where this field trip would help them.

i should add if it's meant to help everybody just get notes from a friend.

I'm not rejecting a new experience I'm rejecting a indoctrination that's the school put us through

Im assuming youre from the LAUSD, OP. I went to that museum when I was 13 with my family. It just makes you feel guilty for something you didnt even do. If you do decide to go, be ready to see uneasy fat Jewish men roaming.

Reported for underage.

Oh shit an actual little kid. How bad are you bullied OP?

"American architectural and engineering at its finest"

Nice try shills

I actually went to the DC holocaust museum with my j-girlfriend last year. (She was interested in seeing it, and having lived there during my childhood and never visited, I wanted to check it out for once.)

The one thing she remembers most is not the Holocaust shit inside the museum, but how annoying the security guards were. They made us throw away sealed bottled water that was in our bags.

I wasn't, I was from Kern County and I still had to go. Even with a school of 85% white, 15% other and 0% black we where still treated like shit there. The LAPD had no problem threatening to arrest my classmates who were nothing but a bunch of 12 year olds.

I doubt there are too many people who go to this pile of shit for fun

Is because "radical Neo Nazi's" wanting to do something about the the Holocaust museums possibly either blowing them up or gassing it with zyklon B

>Kern country

Is there one around your area or your school actually came all the way from Kern County to LA to see this Museum?

Museums are supposed to be fun but this one was hell for us. Looking back on it I see why a lot of my friends were dreading going to this place. We couldn't talk, we were treated like garbage, and there wasn't anything we hadn't already seen from our text books. It was a waste

Already Anons it's time for a story.

>Be me, Junior in HS, circa 2011
>To enrich our "Knowledge of global affairs" we go to this museum
>Most of us don't care/are totally apologetic normies
>FYI, I was still bluepilled, disliked feminism but thought Obama was doing a half-decent job (forgive me)
>We get to the museum
>Lobby is this wide open room with a view of the balconies on the upper floors
>in the back of the room is a piece of shitty modern art closely resembling a menorah
>gift shop to the right
>we get our tour guide and begin our trip
>go to the back of the room, down a hallway, and to the right
>see models of 1920's Europe, showing minor antisemitism
>as we progress through the hallways it gets worse
>Soon we're in 1938 Germany
>"oy vey de Nazis killed us on Kristallnacht"
>bluepilled girls in blatant horror

>This is the good part
>we learn every graphic detail of antisemitism
>how they stole the gold
>finally we get to the finally
>we enter through a dark shower door in to a legit 1 to 1 model of a gas chamber
>all ~150 or so of us
>the lights cut and we hear a spray along with some screams
>most of us are put off or audibly in disgust/horror
>then they take us upstairs to Anne Frank's memoirs and we listen to a speech by her cousin/sister in law who hid in Switzerland
>most of us ask bluepilled questions "why didn't you save her" etc.
>Buy a mug with an Anne Frank Quote to get rid of my guilt for being 1/2 German
>present
>borderline natsoc, fully fledged Trump enthusiast
>pic related: Anne Frank Mug

Go and start asking questions that poke holes in the holocoaster narrative to the guide of the trip but don't go full 1488 on them. Just ask questions starting with how etc. Take that on Greek philosophers approach to it

To clarify, we went to the museum OP is talking about

>the holocaust museum
>is a building based on brutalism architecture.

The only thing missing from this image is a giant banner on the side that says "good goy" over and over.

Not at the time, I haven't lived there in years so I don't know if they got their own or not.

Throw that shit away pls

This

>Feelsbadman.jpg
Fucking hell, thank goodness you found Sup Forums

Jesus christ user, for the love of god just break the mug

>"Museum of Tolerance"
BAAAAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..... OY VEY!

I keep it as a reminder of where I came from. It's not getting any use except as a penholder

OP here

If you want to see the museum website I'll have a link to it

museumoftolerance.com/site/c.tmL6KfNVLtH/b.9076209/k.9041/Mobile_Home.htm