Cinema is getting better every year

Other urls found in this thread:

acast.com/breteastonellis/b.e.e.---owen-gleiberman---12516
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>76%

>Logan
get the fuck out

93%

Baby Driver is the only good movie there from this year. I haven't seen A Ghost Story though

When you put up shit like There Will Be Blood (there isn't) and Gay Country For White Fags it isn't hard to say better movies comes out

Standards are dropping for both film and journalism. The millennial audience want their quirky and capeshit movies to be taken seriously. Diversity is almost guarantee to boost your RT score.

it was unnecessary long and boring

That means literal jack shit when the force awakens has a higher score and john wick 2 and wonder woman have just as high of scores

Autistic reposted bait is getting worse everyday. Everything on the bottom is trash

>Dunkino
Deserved
>Baby Human Bean
Not deserved but I could understand people liking that flick. Formally good but completely empty flcik
>Get Out
Get the fuck out indeed
>Logan
Jesus fucking christ, 40% being generous
>A Ghost Story
Haven't seen it, is it good?

sup reddit

More like critics are getting paid more every year

I cant find that shit anywhere. Was only released in a few locations and its not online at all

NCFOM>Assassination>TWBB>DBB>Zodiac

Babdy Driver>Dunkirk>POWER GAP>Ghost Story>Get Out>Logan

>NCFOM>Assassination>TWBB
The other way around

angry nibba here guys

Absolutely not
TWBB is a hollow, shallow experience only technically good

PTA only just found his footing and stopped being a shitty ripoff of altman, scorsese, hawkes and a number of other directors. TWBB is absolutely the most overrated movie of this century.

>Dunkino
>Deserved

It was inaccurate historically. And it was boring narratively. Like Interstellar it had great amazing scenes. But the whole packed was underwhelming.

PTA is not a good director
And TWBB is not a great movie, let alone as good as NCFOM or Assassination though Assassination is also highly overrated

>TWBB is a hollow, shallow experience

Hes right you imdb cultured /r/movie drones

The correct ranking is Assassination> NCFOM>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> pleb dogshit= TWBB

>Cinema is getting better every year

even you don't believe that OP. Why would you post things you don't believe?

I always wondered about the Zodiac poster, whats the implication of this comical formed chest with its red nips?

Convince me otherwise friendo

No.

>Nigger story about literal cuckoldry is popular with 99% among americans
Really makes you think

A ghost story was the one of the most pretentious and pointless movies I can remember. The director clearly had baby's first existential thought and felt like he was making something sooooo deeeep. The monologue at the party was one of the worst things I've seen in film that is supposed to be taken seriously. It would've been much more interesting if it followed the wife and was a bitter sweet story about her acceptance of his death, moving on, raising their child, etc.

>not realizing that IMDb reviews decline over time
fucking idiot...

dinkirk was worse than get out and logan you fucking pleb

>It would've been much more interesting if it followed the wife and was a bitter sweet story about her acceptance of his death, moving on, raising their child, etc.
that would have been woefully generic

>Gay Country For White Fags

I bet you're very intelligent.

kys capeshitter

Commit unironical suicide right now my dude

you mean every 10 years?

>Still obsessing over RT scores

Best movie of the 2017 is Wind River and it has a RT score lower than most capeshit lol

Is it worth watching? Kinda want to see it just for olsen desu.

Dunkirk is objectively good

>there will be blood
>91%

Jesus actual christ

>logan 93%
>twbb 91%

The Invitation did that and made it work

the whole film critic career is a big joke now

whats the fuckin point. was it always this pointless?

acast.com/breteastonellis/b.e.e.---owen-gleiberman---12516

Listened to this a couple days ago. It destroys nerd culture and predicts the future of movies. Well worth the listen.

Notice how average rating doesn't change. RT just fiddles with the algorithm to get the right people into the "certified" score

>Baby Driver
>above a 60%
>above Zodiac

>get out 99%

critics tastes are nearly a political thing in 2017. I don't trust them one bit