Pharma Bro Martin Shkreli Takes On Hillary Clinton Over Mylan's EpiPen

>there are people who have allergies that are fucking retarded enough to come into contact with their allergen
>these fucking faggots believe they're entitled to gibmedat epipens
>so does crooked hillary
>Sup Forums's guy shkreli sets the fucking bitch straight

archive.is/ta8Uz

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P4ey6XE775A
youtube.com/channel/UC8gjB1PSXv_oAUSAQ16S0fA/live
youtube.com/watch?v=7Z6TecVZAhk
youtube.com/watch?v=5rWA3thlVws
youtube.com/watch?v=HWd4-Z0xBos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's alright, and clearly pretty smart, but he's always come off as a real man child

This is getting retarded.

It's been proven that it's a flashlight: youtube.com/watch?v=P4ey6XE775A

Based Martin

He's live on YouTube right now,

youtube.com/channel/UC8gjB1PSXv_oAUSAQ16S0fA/live

Canadians pay less for it because of regulations so try again faggot. Enjoy getting cucked by your for-profit system.

He's literally always on youtube.

For someone with so much money he sure lives his life exactly like a Sup Forums shitposter.

I think maybe he just has more time to sit around now because of the indictment.

Shkreli is a boss

youtube.com/watch?v=7Z6TecVZAhk

nobody is gonna watch your autistic streams you fucking manlet jew

go shill on reddit

Making threads about yourself again Martin?

Doctorfag here. Usually shit like this doesn't trigger me, but EpiPen's are vital for saving people's lives in emergencies. Usually by accidental exposure. Quit being a contrarian edgy faggot, OP.

Shkreli could break into my house and assrape me and I would be totally fine with that.

>support preserving inferior genetic stock with welfare medicine on Sup Forums
>accuse me of being contrarian

Probably the only action you'll ever get, my dude.

Did you read the article? The sole supplier of the drug has an 8% margin, they don't have shit for R&D.

BASED SHKRELI
A
S
E
D

Well, my allergens are everywhere so I can't NOT come in contact with them. But I but cheap epinephrine from the pharmacy and some syringes.

Gas would be cheaper for society, sickfag.

He isn't Jewish but surely acts like a kike

Well, I'd say I contribute to society. I save people from burning buildings. What do you do?

He's an albo. Just as bad.

You're literally coddling your immune system you pussy faggot and are unfit to live. Kill yourself.

Your momma

> being an edgy stormweenie on an Argintinean bird watching enthusiast forum

Just read it. I guess he does have a point.

>says the basement dwelling neckbeard living on NEETbux

Bought yourself a helium tank yet, buddy?

The issue is that the American government will pretend that it cares about the people but they've knocked back multiple attempts at generic branding for the epipens.

In a free market other companies would be able to release their 3 dollar epipen knock offs but the US government has been telling them no. Then Hillary has the gaul to tell them to lower their prices.

She won't though because then she would be emphasising how broken the system is. The primary issue with career politicans is they won't talk about how fucked up the system is because they are all abusing it.

Nope. I just have an autoimmune disease. I'm actually pushing my immune system by taking immunotherapy and getting small injections of what I'm allergic to. The only thing I'm coddling is your mom's tits.

I feel like this shit was done just so Hillary can prove to everyone that she's tough on big business.

I work construction and spend my money on Judo/BJJ. Prove you're a firefighter faggot.

>Doctor
You're the reason we now require mandatory continuous education...
If you're suggesting there is no epipen alternative, the entire 3rd world would like to have a word with you
If you're using an epipen in the ER, kys

youtube.com/watch?v=5rWA3thlVws

fucking gold
watch this shit
can't wreck the shrek

Is there anything worse than allergetics?

If you can't eat peanuts then you're not white.

>Grown man
>Playing league of legends

perfect time to buy some stock in Mylan

Currently eating crunchy peanut butter, lmao.

How the fuck do firefight then dude? Did you catch your AIDs at the YMCA you Village People faggot?

Plenty of people make money at home by just sitting there gaming the system. When I was in jail one of the dudes in with us used to ask us to invest in the market for him through our families and we would get a cut. He was making a shitload just sitting in prison, which is mental to think about.

It's not AIDS, it's eosinophilic esophagitis related to a food allergy. You act like AIDS is the only autoimmune disease. Go on with your "educated" self.

meh,i was with him with hiv meds because i don't care about degenerates or faggots

this isn't cool though

you can't always avoid allergens,he's just being a fucking kike now

I'm not the firefighter you replied to. Am a doctor actually. Good for you not living the NEET life.

Allergies are more prevalent in the first world. Not third world shitholes like where you live. Nobody uses EpiPens in hospitals because that's just retarded you dumb nigger. They're meant for use outside the ER.

You have ten seconds to name one person that died from the price hike.

Shkreli is a top-tier douchebag.
For the most part, I agree, but some people can get HIV from rape. Not to mention blatant price-gouging is a shit precedent in our already-FUBAR medical system.
But it's ridiculous for government to spend its money providing epipens for everyone with allergies.

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Allergic Reactions Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From Cats Like Nigga Dont put nuts in your mouth Haha

I'm uneducated because I don't immediately know all autoimmune diseases? Do you consider all people retarded who didn't go to school for medicine?

Ayy lmao sup fellow docfag. What do you specialize in?

No, you're uneducated because you happen to not have been educated on the subject. If calling out the FACT that since you know nothing of my illness, you look like an idiot for trying to say I shouldn't be able to fight fires offends you, I think you have a problem. Of you don't like being uneducated, research it.

Fug, I meant the price hike from the other thing he price hiked.

The one that made him (in)famous.

It doesn't matter who dies. I honestly wouldn't care if some prostitute kicked the bucket. What matters is that this bastard was price-gouging. American health costs are inflated enough without that kind of bullshit.

>T.Albanian-Croat

OP is shkreli confirmed

faggot

>he buttons the bottom button

The people getting screwed over by the price were the insurance companies.

As far as I know those who took the pill had their own price stay the same, so Martin just saw the huge profit margin these companies had and dicked them.

>He's alright, and clearly pretty smart, but he's always come off as a real man child
Who has made enough money to never work or care for it again, pissed off faggots to no end and when they came crying at him he just laughed
Gangas told him he'd never get pussy, he just laughs at any female so stupid, simply waving 1 1/100000th of what he has would start 95% of women crawling towards him.

You aren't a doctor.

And I can prove it.

What does an inverted ST segment signify.

You have 1 minute to answer.

Psychiatry mein negro. Comfy lifestyle and comfy hours.

he price gouged the insurance companies and gave away the drug for free to people who couldnt afford it

fuck off, bluepill

Actually what he did was extremely relevant. He raised awareness on the fact that your hospitals are running on the worst system. They're just middle men for big pharma and med insurance which are in each others pockets. Doing shit like that is a catalyst for change or atleast it makes you aware of how shitty your system is.

He has gone on to say that he will give you the drug for free if you need it. The gouge affects hospital insurance because they have to keep four of these $6000 dollar pills in stock just in case and refresh them every once and a while.

And then the companies would be fully justified in raising their own premiums. The individual action was not bad--it fucks over the (((insurance))) companies--but the precedent it sets is. The greed present in the health industry is the real problem, and it doesn't help to encourage more of it, even if this time it only hurt the ones at the top.

Hey, not who you're talking to.

Tell me briefly about ECT, the electroshock shit.
Does it work?

I know it's "safe", not like the electric chair or anything so that's not an issue.

Retarded Americans value entertainment over medicine. We will gladly pay $30 bucks for two tickets to a 2 hour long imax movie. Pay $150 for a medicine that lasts all month? NO WAY!

Any idiot can just google it, not really a good test.

Nice. Started gen surg res but dropped out because the hours were shit, too much stress and not enough vacation. Chilling as a family doc now with comfy hours but a bit less dosh.

>And then the companies would be fully justified in raising their own premiums

Did they?

Check out Sometimes the way to remove an abuse system is not to reform it, but abuse it until it breaks.

OK fine.

Give me 6 medications that can instilled down an endotracheal tube.

Exactly, America's health system is counter intuitive to their values. There is no "free market" in the true sense. Just like there are rules where you can't clone anything these days. This is why America is losing to China, they're stagnating due to complex bureaucracy and are just cannibalising themselves.

Not just a point, he's fucking right and retards like you and Clinton who didn't take five minutes to examine financial records need to kill yourselves or shut the fuck up.

Naloxone, atropine, vasopressine, epinephrine, lidocaine

Not too sure desu, havent been inside an ER or ICU in quite a while.

Narcan
Atropine
Versed
Epinephrine
Lidocaine
Surfactant

I'm saying that the precedent is a terrible one to set.
Fair enough.
>He has gone on to say that he will give you the drug for free if you need it.
Typical.
>accepting what the (((media))) says, even for this
Kill me. Never mind what I said about Shkreli himself.

>bottom button is done up
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's more of a second line treatment for most disorders. Depends on what condition you're talking about

Based Martin Skreli?

Last time I was in the hospital they charged me $40 for a single tylenol lel fuck hospitals

>Always. Sometimes. Never.
Supposedly that doesn't apply to two button jackets familam. But I'm with you, never on that bottom button.

Correct, the last was surfactant
>versed
What the fuck?

8% margin is really low though I can understand why he did that.

Don't forget liquid Benadryl

>Fair enough.

It's a pretty shitty system my dude, I believed the same media crap when I first saw it too and then just got annoyed for being duped.

There's more nuance to it all if you feel like reading into it or following him on youtube but it's kinda boring and the fires gone out for me.

Treatment resistant depression.

Whoa calm down there, mr turbo autist. I agree that pharma companies face incredible overhead when it comes to R&D. EpiPens shouldn't be objectified as some useless drug though

His point of view has been pretty too the point. He's a memelord but the harambe video he linked shows there is actually a fair amount of compassion in him. The media just doesn't want to portray him like that because it goes against the established idea.

He was setup as a scapegoat, if anything.

Yeah, your hospitals are proper fucked. America needs serious reforms but it's just too big to do a large sweep.

NO MORE REFORMS, just fucking trash it dude

Here's a question, if you don't mind answering? If you told a patient that they were a hypochondriac and dismissed their reported symptoms but it turned a few years down the road that they actually had chrons how fucked would you be?

>Pharma Bro Martin Shkreli
you guys actual like this rat bastard, or is this a case of the enimie of my enimie

were not particularly interested in him as a person. hes just a guy who did literally nothing wrong and was able to tell (((them))) to fuck off when they tried to cause him problems.

He literally did nothing wrong.

tbf if you read the article he does make a good argument

>surfactant

Fuck that, those ultra premature cunts should die off instead of being a drain for their whole lives.

You do realize that companies are under no legal obligation to tell the truth right? Unless they are handing out actual internal documents then it's probably bullshit.

Ridiculous. Most of you statistically are in the wealth bracket where you'll be fucked by this.

Also I like how people here support nepotism and corporate/business welfare for people based just on who's blood or half blood they share but goes apeshit about community welfare for yourself using your parents or communities taxes.

You're essentially paying for all the rich kids of instagram to pour 40k booze into the ocean via bailouts and corporate good faith handouts.

I actually don't think your country should be a country anymore. You should divide into more relevant areas, mainly because areas which are worthwhile tend to have to support the shitty areas. The capitalist concept of perpetual growth is inherently flawed and needs to be curbed.

So Texas could secede, Cali could merge with all the other lib shitholes, etc. Just look at Barcelona, they want to leave but can't because the EU won't let them. Even though a large amount of their tax dollars gets funnelled into the rest of the country.

If you actually listen to him talk you can tell he is obviously very intelligent and knows his stuff. It just so happens he is also an absolute god-tier troll.

youtube.com/watch?v=HWd4-Z0xBos

>when i was in prison

flag checks out

If an Aussie doesn't get looked up atleast once every Australia Day. They're fuckin poof.

>Liberal shitholes
>Pay much of their taxes to support near-useless conservative states

Exactly. Let them be useless.

(((SHKRELI)))
Like having a name of shlomo shekelburg innit

I find it funny how people who earn less than 100,000 get it for free.

Isn't this what the letists want? The rich 'paying their fair share?'

>company makes excellent product that saves lives
>they get rewarded by having their profits taken from them and their value dropped all thanks to the Court of Public Perception

This is shit straight out of a fucking Ayn Rand novel.

>make good thing
>can't profit from good thing because you need to be """forward thinking""" and do it for the """people"""
>those without deserve for free while those without deserve to work

>those without deserve for free while those with deserve to work