Shi ai ei desu

PAVERU HAKASE

You-ah rarge mahn

nigga?

ANO ANATA DON'T GET TO BRINGU NAKAMA

tl note: Nakama means friends

FOHRR YHUUU?

*gong*

I'm honestly shocked at the current state of this website. Yeah, we made racist jokes sometimes, but it was all fun, right? At the end of the day, we all voted for Obama, we all supported gay marriage, and we all opposed racist conservative christians. But now? Our entire fucking site is subverted because of fucking nazis.

The internet is OUR platform. the LIBERAL platform. Racism, sexism, misogyny, were all confirmed to be left in the past because millenials are the most left-wing generation of all time. So why in the FUCK, do we still have to deal with nazis IN TWENTY-FUCKING-SEVENTEEN? Despite how much you wanna cry about how it's just a conspiracy and a boogeyman, Russian hackers ARE real, and this site is proof. We went from one of the most liberal sites in the world to supporting Orange Fucking Hitler? Nah, that's not normal progression because people only get more liberal with age, just like how you get smarter with age.

Threads like these just show that we need MUCH more strict moderation around here. I'm sick of all of this shit. Fuck Nazis, Fuck Fascists, Fuck Hitler, Fuck Drumpf, Fuck White Pride, and FUCK REPUBLICANS. Just fucking nuke this site already.

Keep the Sup Forumsbait out of baneposting threads.

shit niga holup why yall gotta bust a cap in a nigga fo you kick ass black ass out the damn plane nigga

too rong gwai lo, didn't lead

youtube.com/watch?v=wSRylVSfxyw

Lil' Wang got dropped?

>BACON?
Also, nice 6's

dead meme

火が上がる

Is it still impossible to do these again?

>youtube lets the community add subtitles
It honestly worked out for the best.

>BEEG?

I'M CONCERNED about a doctor man who thinks it's wise, to come to a CIA plane, with no friends on the flight plan.

For his own good tell Masketta Man and the mercenaries none of us are carrying excess friends.

You get thrown off the plane for it.

>the fright pran i just fired with the agency rists me, my men, dr pavehr here but onry one of youa

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1503243045507.webm

Hol up you ain't got to bring yo niggas

I'm N.A.A.C.P

>those subtitles
I'm fucking dying.

Dr. Dre, I'm RZA

NO TICKY
NO WASHY

That Jap Bane voice is legit.