That's a cute outfit. Did your husband give it to you?

That's a cute outfit. Did your husband give it to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kvjoeNHlbwI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wtf that is so homophobic in hindsight

the line that spawned a thousand memes

Indeed. Raimi is an absolute madman.

It was a different time.

TALK SHIT
GET HIT
INTO THE PIT

Raimi? Who the fuck calls spiderman that?

nice one

>"Yeah"

what do?

blow it out your ass

>being gay was considered bad back then
>now its illegal to not be bisexual

instantly becomes a hit on Tumblr.

Realise that I accidentally put in Homecoming rather than Spider-Man 1. Then reflect on the changes that have gone through society in the last 14 years.

it was a different time

It wasn't considered bad. The only reason Peter said that line to him was because he knew Bonesaw was the type of guy to get pissed at such a statement and was riling him up for the crowd.

How does he stick to the cage with shows and gloves on?

>That's a really nice outif. Did your significant other made it for you? I think is cute, because love is love and love always win
I don't like this new politically correct Raimi

The same way he climbs walls with other gloves on? Pretty sure those lil hair things just poke through

He is a man of spiders

You mean man spider.

>now its illegal to not be bisexual

kek

>Yes, it was a gift for our anniversary. Thank you for noticing, Peter.
Really heartwarming scene. Raimi was really ahead on the LGBT movement.

>mfw Poe's law will soon set in again and people will believe the ironic shitposting was sincere
looking forward to when Sup Forums unironically become SJW

homophobic shit

Get lynched.

BOOOOONESAWWW IS REAAAAADYYYY

Looking forward to sucking your dick

Me first

just fapped to your footpusy thenks

It was still pretty disorienting when green goblin proposed to Peter on the rooftop. Came outta nowhere.

are the condoms for the dildo?

BONESAAAW IS REAAAAADYYY

You want door fix, Man of Spiders? Yes, I know these things you do, I learn how to find many secrets in old country. You will not pay rent? This is fair. We will take rent in other ways. When I was in old country, my friends and I... we do things to women. Terrible things, make them ugly women who will never be loved. Your friends, redhead girl and science girl... they will beg me to stop, as my men and I rain fists upon them. And when they are broken, Man of Spiders, when they are nothing more than shells... you will know the rent is paid. For this month.

>You'll get your reparations when you fix this damn door!

>Roller Coaster Tycoon
Nice taste

I guess 12 years a slave is offensive too for having racist characters

I'd let you do more to them if you wanted. ;)

wont happen unless the mainstream news becomes pro trump

It's 2017 grandpa
Bisexual is offensive because it implies that gender is binary and excludes transpeople. Pansexual is acceptable but really if we wanna live in a free and individualized society you should make up your own sexuality.

>I'm sorry sir, the chances of you watching the play are the same as proof that the holocaust existed: none.

Raimi wasn't afraid to push the boundaries of modern cinema

Wtf I hate Spider-Man now

>he hasn't realised this has already started to happen

fag

what if he pops the hairs out when he's fingerbanging MJ bet that would do some damage

do you think his dick has hairs?

This

if it does he probably gets his nut sack tearing up his thigh everytime he climbs something

>Raimi later admitted that roughly 50 hours of footage was filmed of Dafoe's performance as Norman Osborn, with barely 1% of this making the final cut.'We just had reels and reels of it,' the director said, 'I would say cut, but he would just keep going deeper and darker, bringing all of these ideas into it that weren't in the script. For example, a sub plot of Norman's father being an SS officer, or the idea that the Goblin transformation represented Nietzsche's Ubermensch. So after I while, I stopped saying 'cut'.' Other actors recalled Dafoe's usage of multiple props to aid his performance that he brought himself, presumably from his own home. 'He had this large green dildo he loved to wave about,' Tobey Maguire remembers, 'sometimes he would bring it out of nowhere and slap me across the face with it. During fight scenes when we were grappling on the ground he would tease it around my 'beautiful asshole', as he called it.' James Franco also recalled him having 'this large, antique bullwhip... we asked where he got it from, and he would only say that it was a family heirloom. Some prop guys on set said it must have been from at least the 1800s. ON a few occasions when I fucked up my lines, he would threaten me with it, telling me to give him an excuse 'to pay out like old Buck Dafoe did to the little negro boys'. Another actor from the film, who requested she remained private, said Dafoe always had a copy of the Quran lying around on set, and some PAs caught him 'poring over it repeatedly' in his trailer.
It was a different time.

>That's a cute outfit. Did your faggot homo husband give it to you?

>That's a cute outfit. Did your faggot fairy cock sucking boyfriend get it for you?

Jeez Raimi, I know it was early 2000's but that's a little too much.

>look up the scene
>it actually happened
Raimiposting has gone too far.

>he doesn't know that Sup Forums has officially been taken over by Disney Pajeets
GURLY MANN

:^)

jej

IMPRESSIVE!

a different time

Damn, Anton Chigurh got a sex change?

>Watching Spider-man 2002 with friends
>Haven't seen it since I was a kid
>Wrestling scene starts
>Think of this line I've seen posted around Sup Forums
>Giggle in my head
>Peter actually says it
>itsreal.jpg
I always thought it was just Sup Forums memeing, I lost my shit when he actually said it

there's nothing homophobic about giving your husband dresses you shit

we cannot allow Sam "Homocaust" Raimi to direct another movie ever again

>and excludes transpeople
so trans people aren't part of the binary genders? they're just swapping genitalia
if I trip on the curb and my dick is bruised do I become a new gender?

I saw it for the first time myself a couple days ago. The ten minute rant on the holocaust seemed a little out of place

Fighting for freedom of speech and not allowing parents to kill their children isnt sjw tier the're problems that matter spiderman would be for tighter borders and shutting down planned parent murderhood

>Its [CURRENT YEAR]

Kys

youtube.com/watch?v=kvjoeNHlbwI

>"He...He was white, Peter. After everything I've stood for, everything I've fought for... it was one of my own to strike me down."

Underrated post

No, Uncle Ben. He was Italian.

>you're a good boy, Peter