Pol In real life

I am not a blonde anymore, that's because I'm in a different vehicle and have been for a long time. Note that I'm a master martial artist and that will easily be another way for me to get viral, my first pro fight is expected in december anyways. It is more efficient for me to get viral again to relay my information.

I believe its quite obvious that the political management truth is far-right, literal by definition libertarian in conjunction with authoritarianism. The economic aspect is subjective because torture is wrong, ignored and the elite do it for soul harvesting. I plan on releasing my views on all matters to protect the people by giving them power in weaponry, social freedom with or without racial segregation in all parts of the territory. The people will learn about gematria and deception, energy/spiritual anatomy, and survival to combat the strategic powers of alien intellect.

To explain more on the soul harvesting issue, we're all bodies of energy and when an extreme collision does occur against the mass, it may lose part of it's form. The spewing energy from the injured spot will be easily absorbed by other adjacent energy masses around.

These bodies that we're inside of. The flesh bodies are third density with the multidensity soul inside. Now there are portions of flesh matter which can considered middle ground here, and the third density confines of space can contain fourth density and above energy/universal apparatuses for enabling easy telepathic communication.

Alien caught on camera.
youtube.com/watch?v=6QhfkmEbQto

Whites who look like they belong on dollar bills get assassinated. Just watch me expose every little bit of information I possibly can within the shortest duration of time when I get up on the air.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2lUI4d25YVw
youtube.com/watch?v=a-p22NWkDK4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I must say, all of this christ shit has to go because it further perpetuates the white weakness mentality, and it's exactly why whites have been getting dominated so much, besides from political assassinations, and global memory loss factors done through masic spells in unison with the spells of their dark lord which jesus serves along side Satan and the Zionists.

If you need spirituality then open your eyes, heart and mind. Only the light is correct, everything is bs next to the light.

If you need a moral system, then don't oppress, get offended in order to start conflict and don't ever torture. Pressuring others through status quo because it's efficient is simply evil.

Evil is what I am abolishing when I get viral.

Sacrifices i've made in the past have made me become very expendable in this situation, and I'm ready to die. When I get viral, I will expose every bit of valid information as I possibly can within the shortest duration of time.

Roman as fuck. The Jews hate me and especially the Clintons atm.

Crystal lake city Mossad human sacrifice. Replaced police officers and the cop relatives are dead as well.

Zionists and BPs are abducting white families for soul harvesting through satanic ritual abuse.

You spookin me. Please dont be a shooter. Dont kill anyone, if you need help, please contact your love ones

>Call this hotline if you need it

No matter what problems you are dealing with, we want to help you find a reason to keep living. By calling 1-800-273-TALK (8255) you’ll be connected to a skilled, trained counselor at a crisis center in your area, anytime 24/7.

I've warned Texan airforce about the assassinations, but only 2 replies from privates calling me loony.

With the help of sharing this video, which is also one of four promos that i've got. I can save the people from torture.

Souls are very sensitive things. I can save all of you. Get me viral.

I don't care for race mixing so much, but it's not like the lineages of earth will survive this event. 44,444 There aren't enough clones either.

Btw, I'm working hard to push for segregation.

Non whites are evil fuckers who want to kill white people. There's no maybe or be nice about it, we whites have to defend ourselves from your type of people.

Did you know that whites help out the most people? Now, we all know what a nonwhite would do in that situation? Use that profit for only their own existence because that's all you people do mentally, exist.

For some reason, non whites are so lifeless inside. When ever they have an advantage, they will use their advantages to achieve every little thing which could possibly benefit them like robbing and enslaving others. Or torturing people for fun like what happens in africa all the time.

I don't want my head smashed with 2 by 4s so I will support segregation to protect the white race from satanic savages.

Ever notice how the most brutal torture happens in non white countries in africa, middle east and asia? Yeah, fuck you guys.

Whites are physiologically the happiest group of people on the planet because their matter is richer in energy because of their organic origin.

Everyone else is just a lab experiment lineage. Even the blacks are very fake non organic for being mixed with monkey and man/neaderthal

What the fuck are you doing mate

I've developed matter in my cosmic laboratory. I can create a group of people too, which is why I say nonwhites are lab experiments. If whites are lab experiments as well, they must have been produced in the stars which are souls of gods. Star seeds are what every non god is.

youtube.com/watch?v=2lUI4d25YVw

This is my other promo of me speaking for 25 minutes straight.

and this is to expose Hilary.

youtube.com/watch?v=a-p22NWkDK4

PUSSY

I am prepare for voodoo practitioners to collect my holographic brain model to perform brain surgery against me.

This is why I've put space wards against it. There are few keys which need cracking in correct sequence in order to hit my brain through voodoo or wormhole third density destruction methods.

>86632927
Very kind of you.

The Illuminati pirate faction of Satanic cannibalistic pedophiles uses zionist jews to round up humans with good genetics for soul harvesting through torture. The zionists and masons refill towns with mongrels so that the enslavement of their self chosen property is easier to target through its disadvantages in intellectual feats, poor quality hardware, and Mind/hardware-Dna conjunction errors causing inferior intuition.

I am an ET. Check that video out for proof. This is Tetragrammaton. 44,444 I will be viral soon to relay my message to the entire world. That video is my promo.

I plan on releasing as much information as I can within the shortest duration of time possible at many spots on different times.

10 days = 1 pigeon = highly efficient.

omg someone call the FBI before this guy kills innocent nonwhites.

Hmm maybe

or better yet don't. the media will immediately link him to the alt-right and Sup Forums and drumpf will lose the election by 30 points.

*sigh*

Include me on the reddit screenshots when this guy goes full CIA mind-control induced mass-shooter.

only 2 replies from privates calling me loony.

gee I wonder why

There is a form of existence where information is shared throughout units and another where it's all within the one.

Another where things are perceived outside in. Unadvanced earth is exactly like this as far as the 99.5 go. The inside out philosophy is absolutely organic and is perceived to be the power of gods such as healing, auto revivial, flying, ect. This form of reality also supports telepathy more because of it's organic nature. In true reality, we need a balance which leans more on the yin aspect of things. Not black in white, white in black or black in white, those who work/feed the universe are to blame for the exact specifications it has as far as energy, vibe, spiritual anatomy, and each area in which configurations for these thing can possibly exist… those too.

There are easily 8 of these configurations for material/immaterial(yinyang5ele-business ego,status) ratio within the basic 2 gender philosophical realm of thinking.

To be more clear with an example, medical doctors stitch a wound using tools. Even highly skilled qigong users fall victim to being outside in because they work from the outside, like say if their left arm was injured, they would use their right hand for healing.. the main idea is that we're all bodies of energy and so our brains are rather not important in the big picture. Because of this, using the right hand to heal the injury on the left arm is child's play because you should simply use your mental abilities for healing. The yin reality supports this the most, yet it is very convenient to simply get the job done through outside in methods which can't be done under brutal mental reality matrix configurations. A nice combo is needed, but for me, another 10-30 years in this same reality construct would be fun. Mainly for food, and I know for a fact that sex is even better on the mental side, but we need bodies, these containers of our souls simply need their improvements to compensate for the push into the mental yin reality.

The alien in this video is me.

Yes get me viral. I will warn the people of the Zionist abductions of white families here in Nor Cal.

“If a ‘goy’ (Gentile) hits a Jew he must be killed.” (Sanhedrin 58b)

* “If a Jew finds an object lost by a ‘goy’ it does not have to be returned.” (Baba Mezia 24a)

* “If a Jew murders a ‘goy’ there will be no death penalty.” (Sanhedrin 57a)

* What a Jew steals from a ‘goy’ he may keep.” (Sanhedrin 57a)

* “Jews may use subterfuges to circumvent a ‘goy.’” (Baba Kamma 113a)

* “All children of the ‘goyim’ (Gentiles) are animals.” (Yebamoth 98a)

* “Girls born of the ‘goyim’ are in a state of ‘niddah’ (menstrual uncleanness!) from birth.” (Abodah Zarah 36b)

Sanhedrin 59a

To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.

Libbre David 37

A Jew should and must make a false oath when the Goyim asks if our books contain anything against them.

Mas. Shabbath 31b

That the Jewish nation is the only nation selected by God, while all the remaining ones are contemptible and hateful.

That all property of other nations belongs to the Jewish nation, which consequently is entitled to seize upon it without any scruples. An orthodox Jew is not bound to observe principles of morality towards people of other tribes. He may act contrary to morality, if profitable to himself or to Jews in general.

This is Tetragrammaton. 44,444 Has Occurred.

Shill thread to make the "alt right" look crazy, right after Hillary's speech. Trying too hard.

Explain how this is a shill thread?

I'm exposing the Jews and masons.

I'm a nazi, not "alt right" Wtf does alt right even mean? It's just a term meant to appeal to leftists so some air time can be made just to spew out the same lies to fuel enslavement.

Anyone who would betray the people for material gain or to become a stronger entity is not fit for leadership. Even the military is tired of this satanic shit.

I was on tv during 2014 and snoden was the cover up for me so people wouldn't find me in 2015 during my resting period.