Tfw he makes Kong win

>tfw he makes Kong win

ew.com/movies/2017/08/19/godzilla-vs-kong-winner/

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13747004
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Konglet wont win

And it'll be kong because fuck the japs etc.

strawpoll.me/13747004

definite 'winner'

lol at the quotes

didnt they pull the same shit with Freddy V Jason? Claiming there would be an undisputed winner?

probably will be Kong because even if you kill Godzilla he can come back.

imo Godzilla should win. Kong should do well, get close, etc. but he can, plot-wise, function better as an underdog going forward, a more natural man-like analog vs the giant nuclear lizard. It makes no sense for Godzilla to lose, degrades his prestige. Especially if he's to take on ridiculously powerful supernatural/extra-terrestrial threats.

If you kill your enemies, they win

Godzilla should win, but I want Kong to. He's our American kaiju. He's the original movie monster. The Japs copied with Goji.

It's going to be humans that "win". Screencap this.

The audience

...and there was

I doubt it. They're just trying to build hype for the movie by stirring up argument over who's going to win, and it'll end up being some ambiguous shit where they both die and humanity wins or some other gay shit.

>implying that they won't give Kong electric powers
They'll probably have Kong get beaten but not killed by Godzilla and then when Godzilla is about to be beaten by the big bad Kong will show up and reveal his lightning powers in a similar way to the atomic breath scene from 2014 Godzilla

They fight for roughly 10 minutes 45 minutes into the film and then team up with a yarmulke wearing Rodan to fight Doomsday.

BLM SJW propaganda

>yarmulke wearing Rodan
Explain

Just spam atomic breath to win

Gal Godot is a jew.

Don't tell anyone this but king kong vs godzilla is coming to a theatre near you at some point in the future.i could lose my job for this reddit so give me top comment B)

that comparison is an insult to Rodan

The comparison to BvS was an insult in general I think. But at least Wonder Woman went on to make a good movie, so hopefully Rodan does the same.

Godzilla takes it because he's Godzilla

I agree, one of the things that I've always liked about Godzilla is that he often ends up saving the day and being a hero.

Kong has to win, so that they can have Mecha Godzilla show up in the next one, and the real Godzilla shows up part-way through to kick it's ass.

I hate japs but if Godzilla doesn't win this wait for another happening

Kong won in the original Kong vs Godzilla. Considering it's really Godzilla's series, he might win this time.

in any case, this is just marketing to build hype, wait till the movie comes out.

>Kong wins and destroys a city
>Alt-Right complains about it being BLM propaganda that encourages riots
>Media picks it up and runs with the story, paints all Godzilla fans as racists
>Godzilla becomes new racist symbol
>James Rofle comes out with a video defending Godzilla, Media compares it to his Ghostbusters one and questions his racist/sexist attitude
>Godzillagate is born

In this timeline all things are possible.

Mankind will be the winner. Both will "die".

this is how its going

>Godzilla whoops Kongs ass
>but wait, Konger is just a teenager
>survives, grows into big boi
>rematch slash team-up movie

They said this about BvS, too, iirc.

BvS did have a clear winner. Batman was literally about to kill Superman and decided not to.