Wtf, I hate alt-right now

wtf, I hate alt-right now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ntxKRj9DRnc
youtu.be/64Wslo0AKR0
youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0
youtube.com/watch?v=64Wslo0AKR0
westernspring.co.uk/australia-nearly-25-non-european-as-indians-become-single-largest-source-of-immigrants/
youtube.com/watch?v=D7Ka40KovVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no, actually those are the people the reich fought against in WWII, try again faggot

>((((((Tim Wise))))))

>in b4 Leslie Jones nudes.

This autistic kike never stops.
Lithuanian Holocaust best day if my life.

When did alt-right mean white nationalist, anyway?

>tfw filipino that has assimilated to white-culture and has been redpilled
>only attracted to white women but don't want to contaminate our offspring with inferior genes
What do?

>(((Tim Wise)))

The alternative right must be white nationalist, otherwise it is not an alternative to anything

Alt right is code for young niggerloving conservatives scared to defy their collective daddy's by being flaming liberals. See Log Cabin Reublicans. Also, redditors.

typical hacker and Sup Forums user lolcopter

Filipinos are nice people. Honourary whites imo and home to the largest call-centre industry on the planet.

Take pride in your family, race and culture. Despite the fact that I'm a white nationalist, I believe that every nation has great potential within its character. Don't despair, and don't take the "master race" rhetoric completely seriously. Always strive for the betterment of yourself and your people, and act in a way that makes both those who came before you and those who will come after you proud.

When did alt-right mean anything at all?

It's all just made up bullshit to label things they don't understand.

frankly if you can find a decent white woman to marry as a flip you deserve her

so is that permission to marry a white woman or not?

It's fun that libcucks are all about fat acceptance when it's for dumb fuck feminazis pieces of shit but when it comes to proud nationalists they are fat losers...

really initiates a cognitive process huh

Use your brown powers to help us fight the leftists, in return you earn honorary aryan status.

Don't hate yourself flip, there are enough self-hating types of all races. Don't be one of them.

I can't in good conscience condone racemixing. Not necessarily on the basis of "inferior genes", but rather the fact that your children will feel torn between two cultures and races, and (like Elliot Roger) problems can come from that.
However, just because you're of a different race doesn't mean that you should be prevented from marrying who you want. nevertheless, you should strive to propagate your race and culture with someone similar. Take heart, flipbro, the day is coming soon when all nations can stand in equality against those who seek to destroy us

lol, if it was some slut walk or antifa rally, everybody would look like that...and he's congratulate them.

Leftists are so discriminatory about everything, they merely let it slide if you are also leftist.

Hmmmmmmmm....................
Really....... causes my ........ almonds........... to activate........
Seriously, why do these anti-white kikes always live in gated communities that are nearly 100% white?

Who's tim wise?

youtube.com/watch?v=ntxKRj9DRnc

I dunno. For a certain "chosen people" that hate us, the sure do love to live among our communities.

really makes u thinnk tho dont it?

I love how Leftists eagerly try to pin us off as Neo-nazi skinheads. It's seriously fucking hilarious.

>hah! got them now with this image of some fringe group in America, that'll show them!

Aaaand we get about 10 new viewers who will probably be back to stay and shitpost alongside us.

>>tfw filipino that has assimilated to white-culture and has been redpilled
>>only attracted to white women but don't want to contaminate our offspring with inferior genes
>What do?

Come back home and help us make it great again? Also bring back superior American guns and burgers.

Well it is true there's no party like a nazi party.

You can say that again ;)

Breed within your own race and make it better. There can be multiple master races, its just that nobody besides white people have bothered to try.

they sure like to invite holocausts on themselves

>that nose
Good lord I can fucking tell
I'm not a very hateful person, but this is honestly the kind of stuff that makes me want to fire up the ovens

They can be based sometimes

hang niggers

Please someone tweet that at him.
Please...

Isnt this dude a parody tier cuck?

On twitter there was a woman named Steph Herold, who works as an abortion counselor

In her tweets, she was bragging. If its a black couple, she enclourages them to keep it. But if the child is white, of the only race that it is acceptable and encouraged to hate, she said shed encourage them to abort

People found out about this and were outraged.

Her response? To decry the antisemitism she was now facing.

Combine that with Kevin D Williamson's article celebrating the death of the white middle class and culture.

Ive hated jews with a white hot passion ever since. Jews are human parasites that infiltrate and destroy societies. I will do anything I can to erode and wither jewish power, control, culture, happiness, prosperity, in my country. Because I know theyve been doing the same to my people for decades, centuries.

Best post. Quick everyone, give this guy some (You)'s

ad hominem cherrypicking lmao

>multiple master races
so...super jews can be a thing?

Do you have screencaps of those tweets by that kike cunt?

its shame the specimens in op's pic related are products of a society that dismisses life affirming values. those poor devils.

You know if he did this with blacks he'd be a racist.

I like how they act like they're taking anything from whites.

But whites are literally giving it to them when we could have just as easily snuffed them all out.
And they're still ungrateful.
As soon as we are the minority, in our own countries you will see their behavior change rapidly.

You already do see what it's like areas that are over 30% black, and it spirals completely out of control as they hit over 50%.
And because of whites tendency to just stay inside and out of sight in these neighborhoods, they feel like it's entirely theirs.
And that the whites are the intruders.

Someone post this in response.

Damnit, why the fuck does it say Luge

So #altrightmeans to NOT be an #ableist #fatphobic #bodyshaming shitlord?

LOL it's hilarious that these retards keep spreading this when the reality of the alt right are average high level spergs like pic related

fucking dipshits

only milo was missimg on that pic

Every night before bed I pray to God to give me superpowers to kill all niggers and muslims in this world. And every morning I wake unchanged. Why has thou forsaken me oh Lord?

>Social Justice means being able to look at this pic and think to yourself "Man, we really need to do something about racist police"

Isn't this Twitter account some kind of troll so Canada has something to shitpost about?

That one bearded guy in the back is actually pretty handsome.

hahah you let this happen Ameritards. You secured your own destruction when you let them express this hatred without fear of retribution.

You have no one to fault other than yourselves.

Nazi didn't call themselves "Nazi".
And I don't recall anybody going around saying "we are the Alt-right".

>everything i don't like is Nazi
no shit nobody takes those retards seriously

>Tim Wise

Send the Kike this song

youtu.be/64Wslo0AKR0

Wow the alt right is more like internet trolls
It would make america need wall sooner

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0

>(((tim wise)))
youtube.com/watch?v=64Wslo0AKR0

yep, just another antiGentite

I personally love that poor white trash is so easily manipulated by their "gut" and feelings while they're danced around like puppets for causes they don't even understand.

Shit has been that way since the Civil War. It gives me a nice sensible chuckle.

welcome the stranger to israel, then

fucking stef, he's gonna ride the gravy train till it crash and burns

They are right. Who would look at that and think they are in good company?
But thankfully alt-right isn't redneck religious heartland bs. That's the far right, that's what the far right has always been. Alt-right are successful individual thinkers who don't stray from what's really going on in the world. It's not racist to see culture disparity.

alt right is a designation forced on us by the radical left wing media, they are lumping two things together.. the real "alt right".. and white nationalism.

Being alt right has nothing to do with white nationalism, to suggest the alt right is a white only movement is amazingly ignorant.

shit we got stumped, guess im now #downHill

DESTERER?

plausible deniable

Didn't realize America was made out of cotton.

At least we didn't let our guns get taken away ya cunt

Correction, those are the descendants of the people that defeated Adolf and his Reich. The goodest of goys and this is the thanks they get. With jews you really do lose.

damage control xd

What's Merkel doing there??

Wow, an anti-white Jew.

your guns really are helping at the moment aren't they. 60% and falling.

kok

This

Because soooooo many whites are in the KKK these days, right?

>birth control
>artificial insemination (inb4 cuck)
>adoption
>surrogate mother

>westernspring.co.uk/australia-nearly-25-non-european-as-indians-become-single-largest-source-of-immigrants/

>The Third World colonization of Australia has continued apace and up to 25 percent of the population there is now of non-European origin, according to an analysis of new immigration figures released by the government.

>The report, titled “Australia’s Migration Trends 2011-12,” also revealed that Indians, not Chinese, now make up the single largest group of immigrants to that nation.

>According to the report, at least six million of Australia’s total population of 22,5 million were not born in that country.

You're following right behind us, m8

>body shame people
>this is your argument

Nice

Wtf I hate Trump now!
#ImNowHillaryArtillery

>please accept me white man
I'm an immigrant, as well. Stay with your own kind, miscegenation is never justified.
Your genes are chink genes, and you are not of the same stock.

This is the best argument I give in response to coalburners like you.
What about your own race do you dislike so much? I say this because you are attracted to a race besides your own, meaning that you find them inferior in comparison. So what about your own race do you dislike? Tiny eyes? Big lips? Bad skin?
Whatever traits you dislike, you, yourself, possess.
youtube.com/watch?v=D7Ka40KovVo
Don't be a dishonourable degenerate.

Somebody make a fake account and tell him that fat shaming is never okay and that he needs to delete the post.

>Rothkopf

Richard 'the cut' Spencer coined the term

it's largely a pro-white pro-european and identitarian movement