The fuck?

Why does he suddenly think Mance was a prideful fool who died senselessly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=efpRXA19CSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well, because he died.

Because even though it hurts to admit, what people think of you means jack shit if your going to do what you do to save the amount of lives he was going to save.

>suddenly
no
there is a NW/wildling alliance, that he's part of and has accepted, for the greater good

It's just like Davos. They had to retcon the characters to shift their allegiances to Jon Snow. Remember the scene last season between Tormund and Davos right before the battle of the bastards where they basically said "Stannis and Mance were stupid, no more following kings!" then an episode later they proclaimed Jon KitN. Yeah.

getting massacred by white walkers barely escaping with Jon might have done something

because everyone has to make it sound like Jon is in the wrong for not groveling at Daenerys feet

Because he witnessed what happened at Hardhome.
If Mance had accepted Stannis proposal and bend the knee, he'd have saved thousands of wildlings

He was being practical? He said Mance was a great man but his decisions killed thousands of his own people when they were never necessarily out for war in the first place. Tormund is just looking back and saying what happened.

There is a difference between pride and stubbornness that will get you and your followers killed. Pride is not a good quality for a leader. You should know how to pick your battles and accept you have to compromise sometimes.

because he was a prideful fool who die senselessly, pretty obvious really

who are all the random fucking people with the main cast that I keep see dying in each scene?

What were Mance's other options? Show up at the wall with 100k wildlings and ask to be let through? War as the only option.

see Tormund speaks about Mance not bending the knee

Lel this. I remember.
youtube.com/watch?v=efpRXA19CSA

>Finally, we have truly become look's like we're the Night's Watch now

Because Mance is dead and he got a bunch of Free Folk killed.

>Jon and his allies bring the captured wight to a big parlay with Cersei and her allies at the Dragonpit in King's Landing. The Hound chops the wight in half, but the wight still tries to attack. They demonstrate it can only be killed by fire or dragonglass (?). Cersei promises to send Lannister soldiers North to help against the White Walkers. After the meeting, Euron leaves with his fleet, and Tyrion has a private talk with Cersei.

>Jon and Daenerys return to Dragonstone.

>Theon has a fight with an Ironborn at the beach of Dragonstone.

>Cersei reveals to Jaime that she will not fulfill her promise to support the fight against the White Walkers. She wants to let the White Walkers grind down her enemies. Jaime is disgusted by this and leaves towards the North.

>Cersei awakens in a bed soaked with blood (her last scene)

>Sansa sentences Littlefinger to death, he is executed by Arya.

>Jon's true parentage gets revealed by Bran and Sam

>Flashback to the marriage between Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark.

>Jon and Daenerys leave by fleet towards the North. On the boat Daenerys and Jon have sex for the first time.

>Last scene: The Night's King attacks the Wall riding an undead Vyserion who breathes blue fire, a big chunk of the wall falls down.

To help Jon get laid

even from the thumbnail, its a pure Cannibal Holocaust vibe

Because his character is non-existant. He's merely the writer's tool for expressing what he personally thinks. His lines blend in with everyone else's, because that is what a shitty writer does.

redshirts, plain and simple

>Sansa sentences Littlefinger to death, he is executed by Arya.

This absolutely fucking baffles me. Is he not the Commander of the Knights of the Vale? Why the fuck would they watch their Lord get executed because of two dumb Stark grills?

they prob have proof that he betrayed ned

Why is he so based guys

Are these the actual leaks or fan fiction?

Well...in that case yeah I guess that would make sense, which means the show will not go that route.

>just dig three graves here, I'll explain later

He's not, he just has a lot of influence over the retarded kid that does run shit. That kid would also turn on him in a heartbeat, especially if he found out how his mother died

AAAAAAAAAJ HEEEEELP ME DOG

is there any difference?

How do you lads feel knowing that Euron is the final boss of the show, outliving even the Night King? Feels pretty good imo

Because Mance was a FUCKING WHITE.

No way those leaks are real. Vaporizing all the Heroes? Night King Bran cliffhanger? Fucking dumb as fuck

Fake leaks. Everyone knows theon will kill him next season

The show is already retarded, didn't you see this week's episode?

I find it very plausible that series 8 will eat through main characters like crazy, and there's clearly some link between Bran and the Night King already anyway.

Take 100 men and do the same shit jon did, caught a zombie and show it beyond the wall.

Real nignig

still better than the books, at least shit happens.

Because he's experiences some stuff and grown as a person. It's called character development user.

Because hindsight

Mance didnt bend the knee because he didn't want his people fighting a southern king's wars and in the end the wildlings got stuck doing the same for Jon

If they had done that earlier and bent the knee to Stannis then they could have avoided the Hardhome massacre and could have probably fought Ramsay with more numbers.