CNN brought me here!

I'm a normie and I've spent the better part of an hour looking around this site.

I've come to the conclusion that you're all a bunch of greasy Autistic obese Weeaboo neck beards, and impotent dungeon/basement dwelling wizards.

Once we get Trump elected, we will be coming for you and your anime collection. Because you know Trump doesn't tolerate losers.

Remember that we are legion, outnumber you, and can traveling freely in the real world, due to not being an anti social Autistic.

Get ready lads, because we are going to burn some anime, and fedoras. Strap you down and shave that greasy puss filled neck, then wax that back fur with sandpaper.

And any of you illegals get fired over the wall-o-trump.

Heh, I'm just fucking with you mate. I've lurked here for years. But I am a normie, and seriously we are coming for your anime collection though.

try to get past KEK

upbroated

>Weeaboo
You are not normie if you use that word.

>we are coming for your anime collection though.
I'm sorry officer, I lost my anime collection in a tragic boating accident.

>pic file name

Nice try.

Everyone was what would be defined as a 'normie' on Sup Forums from 2004-2008. I blame /r9k/ for the idea that anyone who doesn't flail around being terrible at life or social situations is a 'normie'. That isn't how it was before on here. We were all a bit off and often outcasts, but not total failures.

Kill /r9k/ off before this attitude becomes permenant to the site

He says on an anime website owned by a Nip

WTF I hate myself now

Embrace anime

>unknown

Lurk more and youll add 'niggerloving, female hating, trap worshipping, circumcision obssesed' to your description.

why do you want my anime collection? is it because of my rare figures or do you want my princess tutu jp dvd set

>2004-2008
You can't really be that much of a fuck up when you're 13 years old, like most of 4chans userbase was at the time.

Semi-oldfag here, and I agree.

Who else watches anime as their sole form of media consumption?

Probably more people here than I'd like to believe. Or not, if you consider hentai separate.