Tell me about the freemasons. What are they all about?

Tell me about the freemasons. What are they all about?

Other urls found in this thread:

911nwo.com/?feed=rss2&cat=74
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_the_Temple
nccg.org/359Art-333.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Architect_of_the_Universe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are stonemasons and they build the walls you like!
They are your ally, goy!

NICK

KNOCK

My father is a Freemason, although he no longer keeps up with his local lodge. Every time I ask him about it, he says they are about "being a better man, the best that you can be."

they are about old dudes sitting in the lodge bickering about what to eat at the next meeting

sometimes they help out charities
my dad is one, he says I could join in september but honestly it seems boring
not sure I want to give up my tuesday nights to sit around with a bunch of old timers

White Genocide

bumpziez

best ally

The masons where I live do fish frys once in awhile, it is some of the best damn fried fish you will have.

Its a jewish cabal of mystic wannabes that get drunk. Bfd

You can waste your money, leaf

Yea... He lied

It's a club that revolves around a psuedo-religious philosophy disguised with symbols and allegory.

The idea is it teaches 'secret truths' or unorthodox interpretations of holy script, but only intelligent people can truly comprehend it, so it's all riddles they have to figure out on their own, explain their theory to the chapter lord or whatever, if they get it right they get promoted and earn extra flair for their kilts/ aprons/ robes.

The funfact is that they are globalists, one of the major mysteries revolves around the myth of the Tower of Babel, reversing what happened (recreate a unified world culture/ launguage) it's reconstruction (hence all the architect symbology) and whatnot.

Thats why it's secretive, but it probably is mostly just a good ol boy network for petty nepotism outside the lodge. Why dictators typically hate them.

>he thinks they use fish

This this this this this this this

Freemasons are a loose, but organized movement, mostly online, that ‘rejects mainstream conservatism, promotes nationalism and views immigration and multiculturalism as threats to white identity.’

see for yourself
>911nwo.com/?feed=rss2&cat=74

That "G" stands for gnostic. So, go buy a nag hamadi library and read it. Take philosophy in school. Masons are fucking jews with stolen traditions.

Lies. Reverse everything.

No that is Hillary and that is why #ImWithHer

It's a neo-future messianic blood cult that originated with the destruction and spreading of the pages of the book of Thoth to the four corners of the globe
They exploited the freedom to move exercised by builders in ancient times to travel around the world in the hopes of acquiring the lost pages and return them into the Necronomicon in the hopes of re-opening a doorway to Ogel to summon the Brickster down upon the world so that he can deconstruct our lego houses unless you give him about tree fiddy.

My dad joined them for like a week out of boredom, had to do the whole joining ritual. Said they put him in his underwear, blindfolded him, made him recite some stupid shit. He said all they do is drink and have buffets in secret, basically a bunch of bald, aging frat boys in a sooper sekret club.

They gave him a binder with all this info about their secret language and shit, I actually have it hear. You have to learn how to translate it, some sentences are split into wierd things like "se Ir FF gH Dm" and shit like that.

He left because they kept calling and were pretty clingy, he thought it was cheesy and bailed on them lel.

Why not? You could learn something.

He got A manora up the asses didnt he?

monotheism club for people who aren't 100% fundamentalist in their "base religion."

>monotheism club
signalling against the trinity

freemasons have an aspect of judaism to them, they always talk about solomons temple
they are historically opposed to the catholic church so I don't like them. my father was a catholic mason but the difference between me and him is I actually believe in the shit.

nice

Why is it always a Canadian making this same thread?

>The idea is it teaches 'secret truths'
No, the idea is that it teaches basics you can find elsewhere, but often don't, so that they can be discussed and built upon.
>The funfact is that they are globalists, one of the major mysteries revolves around the myth of the Tower of Babel, reversing what happened
Pretty much the opposite of how it works.

>they are historically opposed to the catholic church
Other way around. Masons have nothing against Catholics.

My great grandfather was a member of a lodge in London before WW2, He told my grandfather (his oldest son) that it was mostly about networking with people and charity, he mentioned his father knew someone at the lodge who worked at De Havilland and BP, a few places where my grandfather worked after finishing college.

Try to understand mankind and his mind as a geometric construct.

Try to understand that humans can only comprehend God in reductionist terms.

Understand this and you may understand masonic journeys.

>oy vey we dindu nuffin
try again

This is true, I am one also.

meant to quote the masons are a tight knit brotherhood, like a mafia. anybody that tells you otherwise is full of shit. things happen in that brotherhood, and their oaths of secrecy just make it worse and more complex.

I beg your pardon?

Oh, I see.

Carry on.

The "oaths of secrecy" (obligations) only cover the secrets (salutes, grips, and pass words). Nothing more. And what did you mean about signalling against the Trinity?

>signalling against the trinity

You'd get even more butthurt if he called it a polytheist club. You're part of the unreasonable lot of Christians that desire nothing less than absolute control over a society. I say this as a Christian who is still skeptical of Masons.

I wish it was. a lot of you are pseudo scientific pantheists and the like, because you so readily accept anybody that professes a belief in a architect.

this asshole reminds me of my dad who so hated the church and its 'pernicious' control over society

Christ is the symbol for transformed man.

Christianity is the pinnacle of the religions as it contains the journey of God becoming his creation.

Only then did he truly recognise what he was.

This began the journey of man as a free creature.

It's all a journey.

I really don't hate the freemasons as an entity
st. stephen is the patron saint of stone masons, and he was always my favorite saint.
there is something to it, but people often abuse this privledge and it just pisses me off how my dad couldn't handle it all in the end.

he was a mason in the 70s when they had serious power. it corrupted him to the core.

Built Murica.
Got subverted, sub-subverted, and co-opted by everyone who wanted to build their own Super Sekrit Luminati Club into the original structure

Satan worshipers who believe they are his offspring and like to think they were the ones behind every important event like the construction of the pyramids and ironically no member of their society have ever build anything aside a big mountain of bullshit.

My uncle is one and was in charge of keeping some of the blackmail and other shit they had on some people in my local area which they use to get members things or to generally make things work that will make members money.

You should join old timers equal connections if nothing else they will love putting a younger guy in a position at a company and not have to worry about you being dead or having to quit due to medical reasons in 5 or so years.
it's worthwhile to spend a month or two talking to people and getting to know them if nothing else it will get you out of a ticket or two if you get them.
the one i go to has a bunch of local high ranked cops going to it.

check and kekd

Every fucking day with this thread. To what end?

Mason Masters Need More Puppets

I just did six months in jail for hanging out at a mason lodge. Feels bad man.

"if nothing else they will love putting a younger guy in a position"

Well, you got that much right.

Here's a picture I took at the lodge. I can dump more

WHOA WHOA BACK THE FUCK UP!

THERE'S A SECRET SOCIETY OUT THERE THAT BUILDS WALLS?!?!

AND WE AREN'T UTILIZING THEM?!!?

nigger are you serious
what the fuck did the cop arrest you for.

My city is filled with freemason castles. I never see anyone enter or leave the buildings.

They are kind of spooky.

its those rich old guys that keep those castles from being demolished in a lot of cases.

maybe not these days. you probably have a lot of laws keeping those safe now.
but those castles are sacred to them.

Attempted burglary. I was having a manic episode with psychosis and I was convinced freemasons killed my friend. I left my backpack there with a journal of mine and some other stuff.

Well, they built hundreds of cathedrals over the centuries, so I doubt that it's a Jewish plot.

They hire boy/girls for that not and there are actual strict rules about having sexual relations with a member.
two old timers came out of the closet and admitted they were fucking both got more or less kicked out.

I took a picture of the inside of the building through window. Police report said I broke a window but I damaged the insulation to this a.c unit.

>I wish it was.
Sometimes wishes come true.
>a lot of you are pseudo scientific pantheists and the like, because you so readily accept anybody that professes a belief in a architect.
That's just to do with the individuals, then.

>freemason castles.
I knew St John's Lodges were big, but do they really look like castles there?
>I never see anyone enter or leave the buildings.
Yea, meetings are only one night per month.

They wuz Ezio and shit.

So you're in PG county? Are there any nignog freemasons?

When I looked through the window I saw my own reflection and I was scared. Here's a picture I took of the inside. I have a windows phone and the brightness was changed.

You know you could have asked for a tour, right?

Anne Arundel county. I was in Sheppard Pratt (a mental hospital) when the warrant for my arrest came out. It was served at 3:33 p.m. I went to court and it was postponed on march 30 (3/30)

We're hidden in plain sight.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_the_Temple

>Designed by John Russell Pope, it stands at 1733 16th Street, N.W., in the Dupont Circle neighborhood, about one mile directly north of the White House.

At the time I was having a psychotic episode and I was very delusional.

>Sometimes wishes come true.
only sometimes. human nature is too corruptible. when god said we have eaten of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, boy did he mean it.

Shame they didn't go through with the planned location. Wonder what conspiracy theories would have to change.

Fair enough.

A friend of mine died of the Big C last week.

He was a Mason.

He had a Masonic Funeral. Never been to one before.

It was unique and honored him well.

His (pregnant) widow was given a special pin.

the same as every other fraternity.

an excuse to get away from your woman to drink, and social networking for business.

>333
>PURIFICATION, CLEANSING OF SIN
>333 = (30,3,300) = G-L-SH (galash, "to appear", "to lie down", "be white", "shine")
nccg.org/359Art-333.html

Sorry if reading this makes your psychosis worse.

>One post by this ID

>His (pregnant) widow was given a special pin.
Broken column or blue slipper? Just curious if the latter is used anymore.

Insider traders that exploit the nation using their international contacts.

Hitler gassed them all.

I consistently look at the clock when it says 33 (1:33, 2:33, etc.) my family notices that I do it also.

The ruling families are based in Europe, not America nor Israel. They are controlling America (and, indeed, the rest of the world) from Europe for its economic prosperity and military might via their secret society networks. These secret society networks hoard many things (like money - which they create anyway, natural resources such as gold and herbal medicines, and, most importantly of all, KNOWLEDGE). These secret societies hoard knowledge of TRUE history, TRUE mathematics, TRUE astronomy, TRUE health, TRUE physics, etc. and, most importantly of all, knowledge of the TRUE nature of 'reality' itself while teaching a false, incomplete and distorted version of those subjects to the general public, who usually unquestioningly accept all of it. They want people to point the finger of blame at America (and Israel, in the Muslim World), while not focusing on Europe in the belief that it is a faded superpower (which it is at the level of individual European countries, but that's not the point). The point is that these people are based in Europe (for historical reasons), but have set themselves up globally. They're found mainly in the City of London, Bavaria, Paris, Frankfurt, Rome and Geneva. The ruling families knew about the so-called 'New World' before individual European colonial empires even 'discovered' them, due to the ancient knowledge of geography hidden in their secret societies. The ruling families still control so-called 'former European colonies' via their secret society networks via the individual European countries that originally colonised those countries. (end of part 1)

(start of part 2) There are secret societies controlling all of the major aspects of human civilisation, such as politics, the media (both mainstream AND alternative, yes, they have infiltrated the alternative media community too), international banking, corporations and entertainment. The secret societies have a FIERCELY compartmentalised, hierarchical structure and there is ultimately only ONE secret society that has ALL of the knowledge of the other secret societies, this secret society has dominion over ALL of the other secret societies and thus, the whole world. (end)

The Freemasons are low in the hierarchy of secret societies (that's why you even know that they exist in the first place). I doubt that the highest secret society calls itself 'the Illuminati' (it's a meme name anyway), it probably doesn't even have a name so that it's super-hard to know that they exist (let alone to research them). Only secret societies that are low in the hierarchy are semi-known in the public arena (like Freemasonry, for example). Compartmentalisation is the name of the game. No-one spills all of the secrets because no-one KNOWS all of the secrets (except the TINY FEW at the top of the hierarchy of secret societies). If you want to know the structure of these secret societies and the networks they form, think of a multi-national corporation. These secret societies are structured like multi-national corporations (although it would be more accurate to say that multi-national corporations are structured like these secret societies, because these secret societies are MUCH OLDER than any multi-national corporation). Like a multi-national corporation (like McDonald's, for example), these secret societies have a headquarters somewhere (like the City of London, for example) and subsidiaries in other parts of the world. Those subsidiaries get their instructions from the headquarters and that's why you can walk into any McDonald's restaurant anywhere in the world and enter almost the same place (with only minor variations, like an obvious difference in the language being used there). It's the same with these secret societies.

The people who secretly control this world have genes that are extraterrestrial in origin. They believe that this gives them 'the divine right to rule'.

"There were giants in the Earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown." - Genesis 6:4

People like the Rothschilds and the royal families of Europe are related by blood. Major world-leaders and banking dynasties are related by blood. They breed only among themselves to maintain their genetics. If they breed outside their circle, then their genetics will be diluted. Pic related (it's from a MAINSTREAM magazine, if I remember correctly).

Maybe not castles. More like stone mansions. But Denmark is a very middle-class country with small cozy houses and boring communist apartment blocks, so the free mason buildings still stand out.

I think the whole secret society, formal gathering, self-improvement, occult, networking, education thing is pretty cool.
But I'm a traditionalist nationalist, not a degenerate globalist Jew. So I don't think that I would fit in there.

My dad told me it's just a place where old dudes drink beer together an get drunk like an old mans club

They are satans worshippers.

>34 generations removed
Damn, no wonder they look so alike.

How did your friend die?
Did his behavior change drastically beforehand?
Was he talking about dreams, or strange coincidences?

“The Rothschilds are the wonders of modern banking. Sprung from that poetic, that ancient, that mysterious race, from whom we derive all our religion and half of our civilisation, we see the descendants of Judah, after a persecution of two thousand years, peering above kings, rising higher than emperors, and holding a whole continent in the hollow of their hands. The Rothschilds govern a Christian world. Not a cabinet moves without their advice. They stretch their hand, with equal ease, from Petersburg to Vienna, from Vienna to Paris, from Paris to London, from London to Washington. Baron Rothschild, the head of the house, is the true king of Judah, the prince of the captivity, the Messiah so long looked for by this extraordinary people. He holds the keys of peace or war, blessing or cursing..... They are the brokers and counselors of the kings of Europe and of the republican chiefs of America. What more can they desire? We understand that an accomplished and beautiful daughter of this house, is married to an American, and intends soon to make New York her permanent residence. The beauty of Judah is not departed, nor is the strength of the house of Israel weakened.” - Niles Weekly Register, September 19, 1835

Pic related, it's a political cartoon from 1912 - that's 104 years ago and it's STILL relevant today!

Fair enough. I suppose it does help that Scandinavian Rite has always had royal patronage.
>But I'm a traditionalist nationalist,
>So I don't think that I would fit in there.
Homie, that's exactly the type in it. Hell, Scandinavian Rite happens to be one of the few Craft systems in which non-Christians are still excluded. You have to show your baptism certificate to join.

G stands for God you dumbass

friendo, it stands for gnosis, the greek word for knowledge.

I was told he hung himself but I was convinced he got lynched by freemasons.

He was abusing heroin and he was on the street. We weren't even close friends I just looked out for him gave him money a couple times, a tarp. I knew him from highschool I wasn't part of his life until he was homeless.

It stands for Jock ignorance, but is meant to represent God and Geometry.

>memeing this hardcore
australia pls

depends on the lodge

Did he talk about them?
Did you see his body after your learned he died?

It's very complicated.

They are based on Kabbalah, which is ancient hebrew magic. At the lower levels, tehy tell you that the group is about brotherhood and about improving yourself, but they tell you more about what the group is as you rise the ranks. They take great pains to make sure that this information does not leak.

I thought it stands for God because in order to be a mason you have to believe in one God.
Side note for some reason Mason's have an obsession with the sun just like the Egyptians did.

>They take great pains to make sure that this information does not leak.
www.lewismasonic.co.uk/ritual/
Great pains indeed.

that's true, but you have to understand that speculative freemasonry is devoted to studying and keeping history
the greek and latin languages are important to them and they really honor it.

Also I forgot to mention the reason the G is in the center is because God comes first.

that's the part tehy let anyone know. the inner circles don't fucking blab.

>devoted to studying an keeping history in Greek an Latin
Will keep this in mind as I read more about them senpai.
I'm also curious, are they as powerful as people say they are? Someone who's a mason say they know what the world isn't ready to know yet, such as info about aliens, the secrets of the Vatican etc.

>Great pains indeed.
Oy vey £12.50! MY SHEKELS, GOYIM.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Architect_of_the_Universe