Box Office: 'Wonder Woman' Ends Summer By Topping $800M Worldwide

THE WINNER TAKES IT ALL

forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2017/08/20/box-office-wonder-woman-ends-summer-by-topping-800m-worldwide/#69fee0e2296e

>Wonder Woman will today cross the $404 million domestic mark, meaning it has passed the (unadjusted) domestic total of Sam Raimi’s Spider-Man ($403.7m in 2002 sans 3D) to become the biggest non-sequel comic book/superhero movie ever.

>Still only 5th highest grossing worldwide film of the year

So much for stronk womyn

>it has passed the (unadjusted) domestic total of Sam Raimi’s Spider-Man ($403.7m in 2002 sans 3D)
>unadjusted
>sans 3D

hahahaha

>CANT EVEN HIT 1 BILLIO

L M A O
M
A
O

WOMYN ON SUICIDE WATCH AHAHAHAHA FUCKEN SCRUBS ITS OVER FEMALES ARE FINISHED

They're trying to win a little more win out of it because they know original spiderman grossed something retarded like 700 mil domestic alone with inflation adjusted prices.

The first spiderman movie was a true beast but it also had spectacular timing because it was the biggest movie out right after 9/11 and people did not want to think about that shit

You may not have realized it, but Marvel fans tend to attribute all their negative traits towards DC fans that are far more true of themselves.

DC was the first, and the best. We are the most accepting, positive comic fans there are.

>800 million is good for summer now

HOLLYWOOD IS FINISHED!!

Thanks we really needed another thread of the exact same thing capeshitter

Not bad considering everybody is going to fuck around with horror movies until after September. Why can't we just get along, when even the worst movies are better than the absolute garbage pile that is the horror genre?

>tfw no creepy kino literally ever
how hard is it to make a movie about a guy who cuts through a bit of a forest on his way home from school, and trips over and bangs his head on something. Then when he wakes up the sun is setting and he gets heads out from the trees to his street, and after he gets inside of his house and talks to his family he lays in bed, falls asleep, and wakes up exactly where he was in the forest. Repeat a few times with eerie things happenin until he gets confronted by some interesting type of monster. Maybe something dark and fleshy colored with 6 pinpricks of light for eyes.

It activates some psychoactive effect in the kids brain and his vision goes all white. He wakes up in his normal bed and his mom is there patting his head.
"You've been outcold in your room all day. A meteor came and knocked the earth out of orbit, in a couple of weeks we will all freeze."

Well yeah, horror movies should be psychological. The more gore, the worse a horror movie is. If you disagree you're probably into snuff and don't particularly want to admit it.

The reason Alien is so good is that it raises so many questions of fear in your mind.

Oh, or Fire in the Sky. It's a masterpiece.

>no pretentious arty Wonder Woman movie with a soundtrack by Björk
I just think it would be cool, ok

How did Despicable me 3 made almost 1bn?

>The more gore, the worse a horror movie is.

The Thing > Alien

Eh, I'd watch it but I'm not sure I'd like it.

Well yeah, virology is terrifying compared to something that will just kill you instantly. Great movie too.

Oh and, those planes and trains with faces are honestly the creepiest fucking thing to ever come out of sunday morning television for kids.

What, the fuck.

You need a billion to cover marketing costs dumb DCuck.

Wonder Woman almost did as well as Batman vs Superman, that film nobody liked and agrees was a bomb.

What a success story.

Everyone will expect the sequel to break a billion and it will do less than the first one (like Spider-Man 2, but worse because the sequel will suck and they will spend a lot more money because they will be sure of it success)

Screencap this

Isn't Beauty and the Beast the highest this year

I hope not, that movie sucked eggs.

BvS has a lot of fans

You think this board gives a shit about facts and not shitposting hard as possible?

It's not a bad movie, it just isn't. It has some very stupid lines but it basically involved batman being what we all wanted him to be. An overpowered fuck that could even beat a literal god. You got what you wanted and didn't like it, so what?

It was better than every film this place likes you capeshitter

No it's bad, pleb.

Run from the emus good friend, run.

I can be what I want, and enjoy what I want. Accepting labels, or caring what other people think is kind of the problem with everything.

BvS didn't bomb and Wonder Woman has cucked Spider-Man and GotG2 considering the smaller budget and marketing, though

The Witch was horror kino. And write your own script instead of bitching

>THE WINNER TAKES IT ALL

WRONG.

TRUMP TAKES IT ALL.

t. cuck

nobody cares tho