Did anyone else see this? What did you guys think? I'd honestly love to see Daniel Craig do more roles like this...

Did anyone else see this? What did you guys think? I'd honestly love to see Daniel Craig do more roles like this. It was nice to see him actually have fun with a character since he fucking hates being James Bond.

I liked that they didn't plainly attack the south like a lot of Hollywood films do.

I liked that too. They made fun of it, but they didn't show every one as a bunch of fucking idiots like a lot of films do.

The entire heist hinged on like three things that were just too nonsensical to believe. I thought thrme movie as a whole was fun. Might watch it again.

What did you feel was unbelievable. I'm not disagreeing I'm just interested. I feel like this is a problem of a lot of heist movies.

Hell or High Water?

How big is Katherine's part?

I liked it a lot although the accents are obviously non-southerners attempting one, except for Driver

not very big at all desu

she's in like 3 scenes.

1) that the warden at the prison would be recalcitrant and too egotistical and prideful not to call in the riot with the officers being held hostage 2) that they would send two of the dumbest security guards to investigate the smoke or ideally I guess they were expecting nobody to be sent even though these places have tight security 3) that they would even be able to get out of prison as easily as they did and that the nurse tending to joe bangs charactet would conveniently get locked out of the section where hes supposed to be held enough for him to return

ugly scottish terrierface

Agreed. Also what kind of shitcan prison has a secret passage behind an easily removed towel dispenser in a bathroom available to inmates that leads right out to the prison exit? And how the fuck did they even know it was there?

Shit, meant to quote with this

no need to be such an angry sassenach

I've talked to everyone I know who's seen the movie and no one has an answer for this:

What was the point of Mellie putting on a vendor's uniform and sneaking down into the crime scene while Joe and his brothers were distracted? She didn't do anything down there that the Logan brothers couldn't have done themselves, and it just seems like an unnecessary risk to add into that situation. Maybe I'm missing something, but if I'm not then this was just really bad writing.

>sassenach
thanks for the new word of the day, I'm just poking fun at the facial features she shares with her dad

Bumping this

What about the roaches and hitting Gleema's car? I still really liked the movie, there were just some details of the plan that weren't clear to me.

The roaches went for the leftover cake, and then the Bang Bros came in as exterminators to see which color got into the vault so they would know which tube led there. They swiped the car on the way out to distract Gleema and everyone in the office so that they wouldn't finish the cake, and then paid her back for the damages with the score.

They used the roaches to fake an infestation. Which forced the vault to be opened and cleaned so they could measure it.

Wrong. This user is correct

This desu
It was good natured in a way that I feel like you don't get too much of anymore, even characters that they make fun of like the step dad with the car dealership and Seth Macfarlane don't get anything vicious done to them

Oh that's right, I remember now.

Literally one scene where she talks, and two scenes where she walks in and does something on camera for 10 seconds

She was an extra pair of hands, I guess
Call me a brainlet but I'm still not 100% sure what everyone was doing at every stage of the plan

I just read the Wikipedia article. Which I guess is wrong because the other anons answer made way more sense.

I think I missed something. What happened to the arm? Did the FBI guys find it or did his brother actually get it back?

His brother took it out of the machine when they left. It was sitting on the table at the bar in the last scene.

>she was an extra pair of hands
That's just not a good enough explanation to write her into that scene. Throwing another person into the mix down there was a big risk, there needed to be a much better reason for it.

>Bang Bros
lol
Was this intentional?