What does Sup Forums think of random "suck howaito dicku until I get sicku" yoko? ?

What does Sup Forums think of random "suck howaito dicku until I get sicku" yoko? m.youtube.com/user/randomyoko2?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/4kglt9/randomyoko_the_japanese_trump_supporter_and/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Reddit hates her m.reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/4kglt9/randomyoko_the_japanese_trump_supporter_and/

I'm not going to watch that.
Not going to look at that either.

But judging entirely by the picture, I like her.

>r/hapas
wew lad

I want her to worship my howaito dicku 2bh

We all do famalam

i want to see her sucking lord trumps dick on live television in front of millions desu

She seems lovely, id take her out to a nice place and walk her home afterwards

What video does she say she wants to sucku waito dicku?

>race mixing is okay if white men do it

you guys are fucking retarded. this ''submissive asian girl'' thing maybe existed a century ago but it's certainly not the case anymore.

Doesn't mean she wouldn't be fun to hang out with and banter with faggot

You lot disgust me.

As an avid conoisseur and self-described enthusiast of the oriental female form and soul,I shall not stand and lend my ears to this ludicrousy without taking it as a personal affront.
Although I have yet to partake in the actual reproductive coital act with a female I have the sufficient and vast body of research under my belt (and growing) to ascertain to the fact of the asian woman's superiority over her western female counterpart.
Some of you differ, and ignorantly succumb to the fallacious reasoning of ascribing the western wench as the queen of femmes due to their oversized mammaries, puffed posteriors and mockable and unnecessary curvaceous forms. Don't get me started on their foal-like, unsensual limbs.
The oriental woman is stout, well-made in its petite stature. Crafted by conservative gods out of the earth's best cream-colored clays, spun serenely to the optimum culmination and accentuated with the most gentle feminine features of all of man's races.

The asian woman's beauty is in the simplicity (think of the superior flag of Japan). Do not be fooled by the materialist anatomic avarice of the western succubus. No more no less. Perfection. Asian.

I leave you with this appeal to your reptilian brains:

Would you rather have your spawn draw up the life-giving creams from the humble cherry blossom apices of an ethereal duo of Mount Fujis?
Or from the curd-filled death bogs, vesicles of poison and ruin of a long-dead Europa?
Will you take the red pill?

so she's the japanese Laura Southern who is the canadian Anne Coulter?

>chink false flagging to defend his women

good shit

tl;dr
kys

She wants the D.

Someobody shop that comic strip with that chicl masturbating to a poster of Trump.

Yoko seems downright desperate for the God Emperators seed.

Stalk much?

かわいいですね

superior nip trump supporter

>J-J-Japan dindunuffin during ww2
Hope the fucking gook rat dies.

Nanking never happened

nice link asshole. how is it possible to have an opinion on a bunch of untranslated gookspeak? Chinese is a fake fucking language desu.

*unsheathes katana*

japanese are white.

that being said the gooks dont like it when foreigners enter their country so thats their choice.

Japan was just cleansing the world of inferior Asian races. Japanese are the Aryans of Asians.

nip nap

I think I want to see nudes.

This is actually accurate

speaking of hardo howaito dickus...

>old phone is locked and screen is broken
>tons of cute girls white and asians saved on it
Figure out how to access these files and you shall be rewarded

this bitch is america obsessed
"trumpsenpaiiiii"

>WE WUZ SAMURAIS N' SHIEET

She's a fascist

love her tbqh

I want to screw her brains out

Still better than white "women".

>m.reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/4kglt9/randomyoko_the_japanese_trump_supporter_and/
>/r/hapas

Holy shit this subreddit is fucking gold. Why are the Asian subreddits always so pathetic?

>randomyoko

this made me like her even more. Japan is the west's greatest ally

You raise a child in the most ethnically pure country in the world and never think it will happen to your family. For your daughter to be a gaijin loving whore!

I only know her as the girl who's here to worship my howaito penisu and needs to be saved from a tsunami.