i.imgur.com/FfrgnMz.jpg
>East Ghouta
i.imgur.com/tMKXJCH.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS 26th
>SAA and rebels continue battle for corridor in southern Aleppo
>Kerry arrives in Saudi Arabia to discuss Yemen conflict
>Jihadists release five jailed children in Douma
>Syrian Army advances in Eastern Ghouta
>Daraya to be handed to the Syrian government; rebels transported to Idlib and Aleppo
>Turkish-backed rebels fight US-backed rebels north of Manbij
>Erdogan threatens Kurdish forces in northern Syria
>Houthi siege on Taiz broken

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Freemysyria1/status/768852591862226944
youtube.com/watch?v=tzfGXw5_Htg
huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-speech-text_us_57bf4575e4b02673444f2307?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Previous bread:

2nd for isis

>are turks bro-tier edition

No they aren't fuck the turks, fuck the kurds, fuck everyone

EXPLOSION!

Even yourself?

nth for (You)

all shias are kaffir

So T*rks are actually helping killing ISIL rats or they're just killing K*rds?

Yeah, especially me.

I was comparing them to the guys in syria

F

So who's winning the race?

do turks actually think they are fighting the world?

What about ibadi and quranist Islam?

Telling isis to back off and than killing kurds who realizez this

(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)

based

10th for big dick turks

Has everyone watched the latest houthi assault video in Najran?
It looks like they are looting watches and other jewellery from the hundreds of dead saudis

Also, the FSA dude of Daraya I've been talking to disappeared 11 hours ago

>Assad must go
>Erdogan must go
>Putin must go
>Khamenei must go
>I don't know anymore, everyone just go

>It looks like they are looting watches and other jewellery from the hundreds of ead saudis
Problem?

he is on the bus to Idlib

Why are both groups acceptable to you? Why is Shiite Islam unacceptable?

No and what is the problem with that? The Saudis are dead, not like they need it anymore.

Good news

Maybe the other jihadis killed him

twitter.com/Freemysyria1/status/768852591862226944

he probably means he is gonna continue his fight from Idlib and never surrender aka damage control

So next targets are El Bab and Mare i heard lets do this.

youtube.com/watch?v=tzfGXw5_Htg

>are turks bro-tier?
get the fuck out of america, you disgusting rodent. fuck off mehmet

As long as you kill all of the stupid fucking k*rds that are pointlessly trying to fight you there while ISIS pushes in their ass at the other side of the rojava.

why haven't you killed yourself yet?

I'm always surprised by Julian's twits
Fucking gold comedy

jayquan'll shoot him soon

he's a kurd I think m8

link?

You will all love Erdogan one day.

He is the chosen one. He will unite Arnor and Gondor, East and West, bring peace on Earth in our time.

Reminder

this

my digits confirm

fuck

You mean Mohamed Farrah Aidid will.

/sg/ looks like it has been very shitty today.

Anyway Turkish military moving Leo 2A4 possibly to fight the SDF.

Why doesn't Jihadi Julian support the houthis in their fight for democracy? Is it because he's a kaffir rawadhi dog to saudi and qatari kikes?

Why are pictures from the terrorist propaganda Twitters so shitty?

happening.

Mare will be hard as the the kurds have tel rifaat, which is in the direct path of the city. SAA will have to either go around or wage war against the kurds. Al-bab will be a good idea, just have to remove isis.

No.

Nope.

Pic related

a few months ago we saw the first footage of a t-90 getting rekt. The only tank left is the Leo 2

I think leos arrived there was a post on some turkish page that leos engaged a ypg target

shias believe the quran is not the same copy as the one Ali organised and that mahdi will come with the true version

and that believe the imams (sons of Ali, the cousin of Mohammed) pbuh have knowledge of the unseen (knowledge of the future)

and they pray to saints

based erdogan

>Somalia

Enjoy your HIV, rampant welfare bums, ridiculously high black birthrate, crime, and WE WUZ KANGZ mentality.

>2123
>no europe or north america
You want to know how I know this projection is BULLSHIT?

Wahabi not even once

(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)
(you)

a fucking leaf

its in their books

waste of good bacon

oh shit we normally dont use the 2a4's

shitz bout to get real, we're going for manjib

>pakistani
they're not even middle east

(you)
(you)

i put russia too

This fucking leaf is one of the reasons why houthis are right.

explain?

russians are involved in syria though
not pakistanis

T-90s were damaged but not destroyed as of yet, but given how the SAA treats them, we'll probably see a T-90 destroyed sooner or later. We seen T-90s in proper hands going up against proper opponents in 2014 though and the T-90 performed very well. Apparently managing to destroy 5 enemy tanks in the span of a few minutes.

Leclercs and Leo 2s have yet to see actual combat. Yet that will probably all change soon with the Turks using Leo 2s against the YPG and I expect the Houthis to destroy a UAE Leclerc sooner or later.
Interesting, can you provide any info?

Damn this is so cringe worthy.

Now that Turkey has invaded Syria, where does this put Russia?

I advise you to read what's in everyone's books then, piss drinker

or so you think

Because if god is great, and America and Israel died, and if the j*ws were cursed, and if there was victory to islam, then there wouldn't be posters like THIS FUCKING LEAF

Russia and Syria most likely approved the operation.

>implying im sunni

>or so you think

what makes you think pakistan is involved in syria? apart from the rare Pakistani shia fighting for IRGC

are you a traitor to america? where are the patriots ITT who will report him?

answer my question

>implying I give a takbeer

so i btfo your point then

I hope this one gonna happen, kek.

america is a traitor to america

My point being?

>most likely

So no one knows for sure yet?

Don't get me wrong, I never said the t-90 was a bad tank.

And I don't care that much about the Leclerc but the Leo 2 deserves some combat.

The Leo 1 didn't saw combat at all also, that was a shame, it was a beautiful tank

I think their mild reaction is a sign of knowing beforehand. Can't tell for sure though

They did, because I approved it, ya dingus.
What I didn't approve of is the k*rds being fucking retarded and trying to hold manbij but the k*rds are inherently unherdable so maybe I was actually counting on that knowing they'd do the dumb thing and send themselves into the meat grinder?
Really makes you think.

informing myself about all sects

i did

im no longer sunni

shias are still kaffir

Turkey invaded syria with jihadis from zinki, sham, and faylaq.why the fuck would syria and russia approve that'?

Nope but the silence from Damascus and only one "deeply concerned" from the Russian MFA (which they may have taken back according to South Front) speaks volumes.
I understand. I was simply commenting on the combat history of some of the most modern tanks out there.

Hillary Clinton is now acting like joseph mccarthy by saying that trump is very pro russian(he is not btw) because he let russia to annex crimea and conquer all eastern europe
huffingtonpost.com/entry/hillary-clinton-speech-text_us_57bf4575e4b02673444f2307?

erdogan gave putin access to incirlink and to fly over his country, also restarted trade and the turkish stream gas pipeline project

in exchange he will be able to secure his border and prevent rojava from forming, as well as removing isis

assad has to listen to putin, he cant enforce his own laws, he needs the RuAF

Because it fucks with the Kurds. Or maybe for some other reason we know nothing about. The turks recently changed their rethoric towards Assad massively. And the Russians, which previously reporter every stray Turkish shell that made it above the border day nothing about the Turkish invasion. I think its save to assume that at least the Russians agreed. The Syrians most likely too. Would like to know how that deal looks.

Putin knew

Assadknew but objected Putin didnt give a fuck

Kurds are a greater threat to everyone because after ISIS there will be a power vacuum.

If Kurds try to grab territory being the greedy godless marxist shitsters they are, Syria will become partitioned.

No one wants Syria partitioned.

Not Russia, they need the oil from Deiz ez Zor to logistically be comft with Latakia base.

Not Turkey, we dont want the fucking 3 million refugees here permanently.

Not Europe, they can't handle even 10K rapefugees.

Not Iran, they hate marxist separatist kurds more than we do.

Not USA, they already have the stain of Iraq being fucked on their recent legacy.

Not Iraqi Kurds, they are buddies with Turkey and USA, and want to remain the only kurd state in relevance.

Only YPGKurds want territory for a new state, everybody will fuck them if they insist.

its zengi you clueless moron

Nureddin Zengi

You keep proving NO MANDATE hypothesis each time you fuck up spelling and fact checking.

The point is "it's in their books" argument is the laziest and most refutable shit. you were funny the first 5 vallahis/muh rawafid but now it's redundant

Assad is shortsighted to object, there's not really anything he can do about the k*rdish encroacment from his position as it was and as things are, both the k*rds and ISIS had to be stopped, for his sake too. For someone who's "higher educated" you would think he'd be aware of these things. This is why planning is left solely to me.

>t.guy who never read shia books

You are at Syria and this girl shoots your girlfriend, what you do?

On the contrary, there was every indication that the US was more than ready to cut up Syria despite what the State Department said. US SOF were most definitely at the Hasakah siege. Otherwise the US wouldn't be making threats of a no fly zone to protect the Kurds.

Erdogan (again likely with Putin's and Assad's approval) called Obama's bluff and Obama blinked. There is no way the US would have gone quietly if the SAA (with the VKS) would have to clear out the Kurds, but that is a completely different story with Turkey.

>arm hair
give her a razor and some shaving cream

>implying I have a girlfiend

Well, She is SSNP and I happen to be a lover of the SSNP... So, I guess I ask her to introduce me to her daughter.