/got/ general

cute edition
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2ewcnjd-SlY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/azor beric/

>leakfags get no new content tonight and have to wait a whole week for a new episode!

dany

*Reddit edition

JONERYS
O
N
E
R
Y
S

I'm just going to watch it again.

The Spider baby.
Jack will kill it if he finds out

IT'S TIME

But it does not work that way.
>Also, there is not divorce in Westeros. Unconsummated marriages can be set aside. Once consummated, things are pretty firm. Damon Targaryen, the brother of the kind requested a marriage to be set aside, and was denied. . Rhaegar ''The worst person in westeros'' targaryen could not get a divorce. He had a long standing marriage, that was fully consummated, they had two children and there is no evidence of Elia doing anything like adultery. The annulment makes sense, if Rhaegar was a complete monster, that he bribed the high septon, made his children into bastards, betrayed Dorne, left his wife and children to be bargining chips for his mad father, to force Dorne into a war, which let to his wife and children being killed. Yay, Jon is the legit son of a mad prince. People of Westeros will welcome him with open arms, Dorne especially.
How fucking blind are you?

hey guys I wanted a youtube video and read on wired that Arya isn't actually Arya

I totally believe this. Am I a retard?

>implying any of us still watch the show

Jon - Aragorn
Dany - Arwen
Sam - Frodo
Gilly - Samwise
Davos - Merry
Jorah - Pippin
Tormund - Gimli
Arya - Legolas
Bran - Gandalf
Sansa - Galadriel
Nights King - Sauron
Cersei - Saruman
Jaime - Theoden
Tyrion - Elrond
Bronn - Eomer
Brienne - Eowyn
Benjen - Faramir

We'll get a new trailer

THE
SHIP
THAT
WAS
PROMISED

I don't get it, did Walder not show Catelyn Rosalin? Why did she stutter when telling Robb?

aaggh...

Christ Jonerys is shit. Jongritte had a fucking boatload more chemistry.

youtube.com/watch?v=2ewcnjd-SlY

lets see how many (you)s you get this time

And you got no (You)'s for asking questions that were already answered.

BASED IRL LORE

NO TIME

imagine being born in a family where you can marry and fuck your own sister who looks like pic related

That's SanSan

Going to rewatch the episode, the next trailer and some reactors for maximum cancer

Post DICKON

>I totally believe this. Am I a retard?
Yes.

I didn't want to be spoiled early anyways. I'm fine watching it with everyone else next week,

post harrenhal video

Yes

>post - dumb

but instead you beat her and sell her to savages
viserys was retarded and deserved to die.

I miss him

Rhaegar was a bookish Bard type that read about the Azor prophecy and set out to birth the Prince that was Promised.

That's why he cucked his wife for Leanna Stark at the tourney and whisked her away. Rhaegar is misunderstood and basically saved the realm.

>Arya not Gollum

new leaks when?

Why don't westerosians use archers in warfare?

Their strategy seems to be frontal charge always.

WHERE'S BOROMIR

Do you watch the show you fucking retard? They got an annulment. Which is the same thing as a divorce. This was literally said by a character in the show who was reading it out of the records of the meister who officiated the entire annulment+wedding to Jon's mother.

Quote whatever you want but it was literally in the fucking show so maybe you're the one who's fucking blind.

>Am I a retard?
Yes.
You're giving credit to writers that clearly don;t think the implications of their writing through.

For example, Sansa sentencing LF to death and not carrying it out herself would, in the hands of a different writer, be a significant character moment that separates her from her brothers and father. It might even be a display that, for all he supposed acumen, she still can't grasp the consequences of her actions, and is unwilling to see the extent of her choices.
In this case, it was because the writers plain forgot about the significance of he who declares the sentence should carry it out.

>implying that the finale won't leak in a few days

Cersei - Saruman
Jaime - Theoden

Nice

Boromir is Ned.
He died.

It's less interesting to watch

Who's excited to see the danyfags in Burlington Bar cry about Viserion?

>he is watching the show
hah, too bad I came here for the memes boy

Preston "I'm a feminist" Jacobs

Ahhh Salsa is an unbearable cunt, let alone for Sandor.

Azor Jaime

....Aaaaghhhh

So who is Danerys Stormborn? Is she like an alter ego of Danerys Targarian? When does she use the pseudonym?

Reminder next season will be nothing but fanservice again. Epic memes and incest galore. If you believe otherwise, I feel sorry for you.

Could you imagine being an 18yo girl with no tits? That should definitely bother her

>86634234
we are not in tumblr, dude

>tfw banned from /r/asoiaf

Me, sadly.

Frontal charge uses closed camera shot, so they can put up dust and few stuntmen here and there to save budget, archers demand full long shot sometimes even extreme panoramic long shot, that has to be filled with either CGI copy pasta men or real stuntmen.

There is not much of the budget left once overpayed main characters and dragon CGI is covered.

AAAGGGGHHHH

....AAAGGHHHH....GENDRY....COME....TO..ME...NEPHEW

Post lewd pictures of Gendry

I'd take fanservice finale over "all was Bran's dream" kind of ending. That's what I fear most.

top kek
post the shit that got you banned

last kingdom has been handling battles a lot better than GOT.

CUTE

/NeverForget/
/AlwaysRemember/

Azor Beric

>Arya is the Waif

idk but i'd lick her bellybutton if you catch my drift

Nice.

jonerys has taken on a life of its own. truly dabid and dabid have outdone themselves this time

How many pages will TWOW have again?

>Ha! this will be over sooner than you think
>hmmm I call on the Blue Eyes White Dragon!
>Surprised Jon? Do you think your Dany was the only one to posses a Blue Eyes White Dragon?
>I end my turn.

Accidentally posted outside of leak thread

>jonerys has taken on a life of its own. truly dabid and dabid have outdone themselves this time
it was coming since the visions in the house of the undying. why does it come as a surprise now?

The prince that was promised

I wish Gatehouse Ami appeared in the show.

0, because it will never come out

300, including the 50 page introduction by David Benioff.

>tfw you realize that Ned didn't want to kill Daenerys because he was actually a Jonerys shipper
based fucking Ned

When the queen regent returned to the Eyrie she found her son sitting on Visenya's lap asking if he could ride the dragon with Visenya.
>Later Visenya rode Ronnel Arryn

thats fucking great thanks

nice

If dany and jon had a son, would they call it raeggard or neagar?

He's going to die before it's ever written user

>tyrion that high

u avin a laf?

Truly /ourguy/

Im not denying that they annuled the marriage in the show. They did it. Im just saying that it is both illogical and fucking retarded.

>Rhaegar is misunderstood and basically saved the realm.
Oh boy, Rhaegar saved the realm. Also betrayed Dorne, caused a huge fucking war that destroyed his house and got himself killed in the process. For what? A super magical baby that for all he knows, will be killed by Robert? Thats a huge and retarded gamble to take. misunderstood my ass. Tell that to all the peope who died in the easily avoidable roberts rebellion.

Eddarderys Tarstarkeryen

They'd name him Jaime, after the hero that slayed the Night King.

I think this is done. Total victory in Westeros, many provinces, including some high value ones like Casterly Rock are converting to Rhllor and the Faith of the Seven is dying out. Stannis and Melisandre have a large family to continue the Baratheons. Steffon, the heir, runs Dragonstone and the second son Renly was given the Reach and Highgarden after the Florents fucked up and let it fall outside of their control. Iron Isles are just too fucking irrelevant for me to reconquer, but I might do it just to close this off.

Targaryens managed to have a decent-sized empire in Slaver's Bay but Dany died to illness while fighting Dothraki, now her kids + Aegon's daughter who's Queen over there now are barely holding it together as Dothraki are invading them. SEEMS LIKE THE TABLES HAVE TURNED

A chad to surpass all chads???

Eggard

what did they mean by this?

Reminder that the Iron Islands have more thematically in common with irish pirates and scottish/northern english border reivers than they do with vikings, apart from
>muh longships