Damn, so this was the demonic enemy America had to face during WW2?

Damn, so this was the demonic enemy America had to face during WW2?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_the_Light_We_Cannot_See
youtube.com/watch?v=GfI9Ojvrijo
youtube.com/watch?v=BSnDau0rk5g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes?

Yes?

Yes?

killing defenseless people is a proud american tradition

we were only marginally involved in the yuro theatre, our beef was with the j*ps

I was about 14 when i realised that the Nazis were actually the good guys

Truly terrifying.

this twink was captured by enemy soldiers and then forced to suck rows of dicks, 10,200.1000 dicks

crying everytime, calling for his parents

then he was shot in the head, he still had cum on his mouth

That's kinda late for an estonian. What took you so long?

yeah,except for financing russia's victory we didn't do nuffin

I wish i was him...

>re-posting Sup Forums threads

hot

My grandpa always told me how he and his "army friends" whacked a shit ton of russians in Alutaguse battle and i never realised his army friends were nazis. That said, i do believe russians arent exactly humans

you know it is a modern day german larping as a nazi, right?

>cherrypicking images
>ignoring the fact that the Battle of the Bulge was one of the largest battles in the war
>ignoring the fact that the people defending Normandy were fully trained soldiers

This meme needs to fucking die already.

Germany had a total of 5 million soldiers in WW2, soldiers not children. Only around 3.8 million fought on the Eastern Front.

Not to mention that the Nazi's did not allow children to actively fight, aside from defense of towns and cities. Which the USSR ran into just as much as the Western countries did.

Specifically in Berlin where the most of this occurred.

That is the actor playing Werner Pfennig from this novel: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_the_Light_We_Cannot_See

>battle of the bulge
>one of the largest battles in ww2

Solid lol. Nice american education you have there

looks as nicolas cruz unironically

Americans in the other hand...

MILLIONS OF CUTE BOYS DIED BECAUSE FRENCH SCUM WENT TO FAR WITH VERSAILLES TREATY AND THEN THEY SPERGED OUT AT FUCKING POLAND BEING INVADED

FUCK FRANCE

They used estonians as useful idiots and cannon fodder

Because it is a Russian actor from a movie based on this novel: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_the_Light_We_Cannot_See

Come on Ivan, you need to know your shit, tell us his name?

I was 20

DAS RITE ARMY
youtube.com/watch?v=GfI9Ojvrijo

>estonia has the lowest percentage
Lol i wonder why

Also that is well known allied propaganda. Nazis loved thd common people

sounds heterosexual

Why do Germans need Russian actors and actresses to play their parts?

German get jailed by the Diversity Police if they wear nazis uniform, even if it's in a movie

General plan ost was an allied propaganda? Sure thing buddy
They just used you as useful idiots as cannon fodder its remarkable that after all these years you don't see it.
It's obvious there would've not been any free estonia if they had won, but a puppet state similar soviets installed. Even worse we may never know. It was about german dominance, lebensraum and all that shit. It would've been devastating to smaller nations

What's wrong with that jap?

Fun fact: the soviets mostly used estonian and latvian actors to play the roles of nazi soldiers in their war movies bc we looked the most german to them

hot as fuck

>battle of the Bulge
0w0

does anyone have the real paper? I mean, the one in german, it got posted here a while ago

Lol nigga we were slaves to germans from 1207-1864 and still think russians are the bad guya so we got that stockholm syndrome

I'm not gay but

I want to see this

I think it wasn't even a real movie, some sort of a low budget play probably produced by the Russians themselves or other slavs.

Why should there be any choice? And these days you can do whatever you want, but still suck for the Germans, while they surely had some plans that weren't favorable for Estonians back then

We only aim to piss off russians, its funny to make their asses red, no one here is really a nazi

Which was still much better than how they were treated by the Russians. People in the Baltics actively tried to get captured by the Nazis to avoid getting captured by the Soviets. Germans soldiers did the same thing with the Allies once it was apperent they were in an unwinnable war and willfully put up far less resistance on the western front than the Eastern front.

God I hate balt*ids so much, all what they need is German boot to lick on daily basis

>I was about 14
Yeah, no shit.
You see, most people grow out of these phases.

Sounds like an appropriate age for such ideas. Did you grow out of it?

The most demonic enemy the Americans have is the one ruling them behind the curtain.

america won because we had kara boga on our side

Dont worry, the feeling is mutual

Obama was more critical of Israel than most US presidents senpai. He’s hardly a the banner-holder for American Zionism.

Obama’s unnatural love affair on the other hand was for Europeans and the EU. I’m still furious he bombed a non-nuclear stable Libya back to the fucking Stone Age at the behest of preserving French imperialist influence in North Africa.

>criticize israel
>still bankroll its illegal settlements, arm rebel groups to take out governments critical of israel and still refuse to put sanctions on israel for violating palestinian human rights on a daily basis
Yes goyim, I'm totally anti-Israel t. Obongo

pewdiepie?

America was IMPORTANT in WW2! So were the British. After all, after the Russians obliterated Germany, who could be responsible of facing the enormous challenge of killing all the child soldiers and bombing civilians?

No for the most part this was

Nice meme
youtube.com/watch?v=BSnDau0rk5g