Why do celebs live in gated communities? Isn't that a bit privileg-y?

Why do celebs live in gated communities? Isn't that a bit privileg-y?

because they are celebs and vulnerable.

from my point of view being unknown and insignificant is privileged

money buys you refuge from the human virus.

who the fuck is she/he supposed to be

Daniel Craig?

They'd have weirdos taking pictures of them kind of like the one you posted OP.

SMELLY DYKE

right and honestly whats a little rape and murder by hordes of foreign savages compared to having your picture taken.

good goy

looks like kristen stewart

So how come celebs aren't openly cynical and conservative then? Where does all this compassion towards your fellow man come from? Is there something they're not telling us?

>how come celebs aren't openly cynical and conservative

i dont get your logic here, how is that relevant?

eminem's younger brother?

How can you be anything other than nihilistic and misanthropic if you're living in a mansion in a city part designed to make you separated from the plebeians? There is no such thing as a compassionate elite by any stretch of the imagination.

Ok, you have two choices:

>be celeb
>live in normal street
>have to constantly deal with extreme abuse from haters jealous at success
>have to deal with stalkers breaking into your house while you sleep
>constant fear of kidnap/assault/ransom
>exorbitant cost of additional home security to keep plebs away

Or:

>live in gated community
>no beggars or trouble of any kind
>24hr peace, surrounded by open land your cameras can see for miles in.

I know what I'd choose.

Cuck

By your logic there'd be no Bill & Melinda Gates Charity Foundation.

But there is, and you suck for not doing anything to help others yourself.

Male ones often enough are but just pretend not to be. RDJ has the famous quote after coming out of prison, and he still likely believes in something akin to that but seems to consider sharing his view a fuck-up.

Good for you, you've learned what any retard is capable of grasping by age 20.

>Bu-but Trump is one of the good ones!

Do you think celebrities know we have images of them stored into our computers?

>Get immensely rich through lobbying and having a monopol
>Give a large amount of money gained in such manner while still retaining more than you could ever spend

Wow I'm just a lowly goy that is so so generous

Saudis have even better images of KStew courtesy of Mr Weinstein and six figure payoffs

Why would they be openly cynical and conservative? First of all,they are selling the dream to us lowly people and they give us the hope that we could make it because it's everything you ever wanted and more! As for the conservative part,their bosses are all liberal so it's in their best interest to shut up. There are conservatives in hollywood but the ones smart enough are hiding and refusing to comment.

Cuz paparazzi are annoying as shit

>from my point of view being unknown and insignificant is privileged
No, not from yours, from them.

That's Eminem.

>Why do rich people act like rich people?

Gee, I dunno.

When do poor Americans have to fear being raped and murdered by foreign savages? Was there an invasion while i wasn't looking?

Or:

>move to mainland Europe so you don't have to deal with retarded anglos

being famous limited your movement, thats why I will never get why some people want fame

>being so old fashioned
why would you even care user? just don't forget condoms!

Diversity for thee, not for me.

this

think about kstew's feet

think about kstew's keep sweating inside those well-worn and well-loved sneakers

think about how she's not wearing socks

now think about how good it would feel if your face was the insole of one of those sneakers that she's been wearing for 6 hours straight walking around in the hot sun

>RDJ has the famous quote after coming out of prison

what quote is that?

Checked

they are not allowed to goy

Hollywood is one big satanic tranny cult.

bump

>hes a wagekuk

Good question OP, why WOULD a celebrity want to live in a gated community.

>the people who never have to interact with the lowest of the low, low-class uneducated backwards immigrants that don't even want to learn the language still believe everyone is equal and everyone is nice

gee, I wonder why

im a salary patrician

Because they're rich and rules only apply to stinky plebs.

Welcome to forver.

It's easy to have compassion when you do not suffer the consequences of those actions.

That is how it has always been, and always will be.

They can afford to, and security is a big deal when your every move is reported by an army of people working for tabloids.

>implying
The Euro plebs will also harass you and the burglars/gypsies will always try to rob you.

If you're rich and famous you need to live away from the masses.

“I have a really interesting political point of view, and it’s not always something I say too loud at dinner tables here, but you can’t go from a $2,000-a-night suite at La Mirage to a penitentiary and really understand it and come out a liberal. You can’t. I wouldn’t wish that experience on anyone else, but it was very, very, very educational for me and has informed my proclivities and politics every since.”

Basically his prison time meant he got the shit kicked out of him by retards all day, so when he got out he realized how distinctly separate celebrities are from normal people and adopted more normal views. He was at the RNC in 2008.

wtf i love RDJ now

The fastest way to change someone's opinion on blacks is to have them spend some time with them.

Really activates the almonds.

yes

They don't understand WHY they live where they live and not the ghetto. It's sort of a cognitive dissonance. Most of them grew up in wealthy neighborhoods from the start. Even blacks who make it big move to white neighborhoods. I know tons of kids who grew up in wealthy white communities who are all "we are the world kumbaya" types and would tell you that we're all brothers etc. Well I grew up in a shithole and I hate ghetto niggers and thank God I do not have to live near them anymore.

But yes sometimes I get a bit of that "the world is great everyone is equal" feeling living and working where I do now, it just sets in when you get too comfortable and feel too safe. But all it takes is another drive near the shitholes or a bit if reminiscing about my childhood to remind me why I hate ghetto niggers and that most if humanity is irredeemable garbage. I'm actually in favor of bulldozing and killing everyone in the slums I hate them so much and I really resent the fact that I am forced to pay a deduction from my income to keep those worthless "people" alive so they can trade welfare stamps for crack.

Anyway, tl:dr = they are privileged (actually privileged not meme tumblr privileged) enough that they can afford to be the way they are.

But sempai, celebrities are the most virulent of the human viruses.

Why was he in that one ad for Hillary during the election, then?

THEN YOU ARE LOST!!!

RDJ probably had to deal with prison niggers trying to touch his asshole every day and finally realized why everyone hates them.

This is, now and forever, utter fucking bullshit. All this is based on what some black dude thought, in his paranoid delusion-addled brain, what some random white guy "was probably thinking" about him. These fucking idiots see persecution in a guy who's just walking down the street, minding his own business. It's fucking bullshit.

>whiteboi walking down the street, thinking about where to get lunch

>walk past some blaccboiz

>"UH YO WHUT DA FUK, U HATE BLACCPIPO OR SUMTHIN WITE BOI?"

Your persecution complex makes you default caustic and fucking impossible to deal with 24/7, and you think white people minding their own is the problem. it's like dealing with any other asshole in the world: you probably just want to avoid them

>white people are allowed to colonize the planet but the brown people do it its called a white genocide

>we should judge everything that ever happened ever by our current moral standards

Yeah no shit I had a black girlfriend and niggers were always trying to start shit with me for no reason, I have never seen the reverse happen. One time this nignog was talking to her when I was coming to meet up with her and when I showed up he said "...is dat yo boyfriend?" and she said yes, he went and had an actual chimpout and started cursing and threw his cigarette om the ground and flinging his arms. We just walked away. Even the most backwoods redneck is not as racist as these stupid niggers that live in the same city as the liberals yet they never interact with because they don't go to the same stores or ride public transport or anything.

I've got a million stories just like that, actually recently I was watching my friend's kids (they're black I'm white) and playing with them in the grass outside their apartment. Some nigger whore asked me why I was taking care of black kids, gave me all this shit then went inside her house and started yelling all this disgusting obscenity out the window so I had to take the kids inside.

I really really really hate niggers.

>because they are celebs and vulnerable.

Daniel day lewis

It's their own fucking fault. Complain about fame all the time, do nothing about it.

Being an user isn't that hard

>The Egyptians: had their day

>The Romans: had their day

>Pretty much every watershed civilization that rose and then fell throughout history: had their day

>Now we're all suddenly supposed to give a fuck about who was "KANGS" during these periods

>Whites are supposed to feel guilt about building the greatest civilization the world has ever known, by any means necessary

>The people who want to take all that away have nothing new to bring to the table, and still live in fucking dirt huts while subscribing to political ideologies that have already failed time and time and time again throughout history

>Still want to enjoy the fruits of everything the white man built in spite of this

You LITERALLY run on nothing but butthurt and jealousy, and if the day ever came when you found yourself in any meaningful power, you'd just finish the job of running everything into the fucking ground. At some point you cowards are going to have to get your greasy asses off social media and attempt to try wresting the white man's civilization from their grasp. You'll fail.

do you live in some deep south ghetto or something?

Because a lot of conservatives are anti-Trump.

Being anti-trump doesn't mean you had to be pro-Hildawg.

>you can be a feminist and still allowed to hate all women

Because Hollywood celebs are better than you working class goys.

Well, yes. Just because you don't like them doesn't mean you can't think they deserve equal treatment under the law.

the nords and germans literally lived in mud huts and worked as professional rapists before romans

>this is considered peak american intellectualism

That's not even intellectualism, it's just recognizing two things aren't mutually exclusive.

Black folks must have some serious privilege.

Because he literally didn't know what it was for before he was there and on camera. Google it.