How do you react when you see an interracial couple in public?

How do you react when you see an interracial couple in public?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GFTsSOQMoKY
youtube.com/watch?v=WiuijKJP38o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stab them.

I'll look for face piercings, tattoos, etc and when I inevitably find these white trash features in her I'll laugh. Mind you, this is only if I'm feeling super autistic. Staring at couples in public places is cringey as fuck.

It's almost always a black dude and a fat white chick, and I'm never surprised.

I immediately walk up to them, slam the non white on the floor and tie up the white. I leave the non white for the mob to rightly perform some street justice. The white will be publicly mutilated and humiliated for their family to see.

If AMWF, take pics of them and post to instagram hashtag amwf. Then post it to pol

>Staring at couples in public places is cringey as fuck.

Depends really.

If I see a youngish girl with an older black guy, I give her the dirtiest look.

I'm a well groomed average white man so I think its different to when you have some overweight guy in an ATLUS shirt staring.

laugh because it always fits the stereotype as in fucked up white girl with nigger or beta max with asian gook

I laugh and shake my head. It's always extra amusing to me because I always catch the white partner looking enviously at other children because they know their fucked up little spawn will never look anything like them.

Both of you cucks can get stab, faggots.

Like this.

>skipping leg day forever

I used to not think anything of it, but now I always wonder how much a BM/WW is based in novelty rather than actual attraction or love. Other interracial pairings aren't anything special unless it's WM/BW which are incredibly rare.

I spit my tobacco out in front of them while waiting for a remark so i can fucking stab them both in the eye.

Saw one once my entire week was ruined

Dirty looks. They say it doesn't bother them, but it does... the best is doing it to White Male / Asian Female couples, because then they know it's just the general principle, not jealousy.

(I'm a bodybuilder so they can't do shit to me)

This.

>tfw live in SoCal and this is very common

youtube.com/watch?v=GFTsSOQMoKY

This myth is NOT real.

I don't because I'm not autistic. It's none of my business who people fuck, and they might be one of the 2% of mixed couples that work.

Now, if it's a mixed relationship ending horribly with yelling and violence and large sums of money lost or wasted, I laugh at their poor decisions.

I make sure if they see me that I make a disapproving face, like I'm ashamed for the woman and her family.

I often find pathetic white women with gangster looking niggers looking at me like they wish they were with a clean cut white man in a new (non-gangster) looking truck.

But I don't give coal burners the time of day.
They chose to wreck their own lives and futures.

I get a little queasy.

>Working out at planet fitness yesterday

>Doing dumbbell bench press, after my last rep i have to drop the weights because I had nobody spotting me and don't want to risk injury by slowly lowering the weight down in an awkward position

>Dumb fat white slut sets off the alarm on me and screams at me to stop dropping the weights

>Go over to her and explain that i wont risk injury for their stupid policy and that ill find a real gym to go to

>Mudshark planet fitness worker goes "Ayoo jus show sum respect dawg"

>Tell him that his bitch should close her suckhole, he chimps out and gets in my face and i'm forced to leave

>End up getting banned from planet fitness for life

I die evrytiem

>he chimps out and gets in my face and i'm forced to leave

Kek
Cucked out of going to a gym because you can't act like a civilized human being.

>Only 12% of blacks have triple digit IQs

Yeah, that's totally what you should have done.

I'm repulsed

and I judge the white portion as a failure

I tend to avoid them, Saying something won't accomplish anything, but averting your gaze says more.

Like I give a shit if some skank wants to get beaten until she ends up a single mother.

Lmao, implying i care about acting civilized towards a dumb fat coal-burner who has no clue about lifting.

Implying you would've done anything, bitch boi.

youtube.com/watch?v=WiuijKJP38o

I usually laugh if im with a friend and comment about how the nigger in the relationship is more than likely not faithful and is fucking someone else behind their partner's back

haven't seen one in at least 10 years
and we have 5% of our pop that are blacks (around 100k blacks/mulattoes total)
but good thing to live in a society that still has huge inequalities and races are still segregates by neighborhoods

>implying there are still white people left here to have interracial relationships
There is only brown

I wouldn't have, because I don't work out at planet fitness you fat fuck. Enjoy pizza day.

I'm in an interracial relationship what would Sup Forums do to me?

Kek

Thats not your god, white man

Yep like I thought.
20 yr old nigger with 50 or 60 yr old white cuck.

salute a fellow comrade

>Must be nice to have a significant other hope it works out for them.

Not give a shit you're brown anyways.

You have to go back to Syria.

>stabberg.png

>I'm in an interracial relationship what would Sup Forums do to me?

Tickle your pickle : ^ )

Dude I fucking love this.

The envy is so real. I love when they are stressing out and the kids are acting like shit heads and they are saying out loud "IF your dad was still here you wouldnt be acting like this"

My heart almost explodes from the laughs im holding back.

I can cuckold you if you like?

Honestly, I can barely contain my disgust. I live near three (3) WM/BF couples, as fucking unbelievable as that sounds. My wife and I are actually quite friendly with one couple, and our son plays with theirs.

I do try to treat people politely and as individuals, but there is something about miscegenation that absolutely shocks and sickens me.

I was relieved to find that I was equally revolted by all interracial couples, and not just by jungle-donged niggers strutting around with their mud shark trophies, because that would then just be obvious jealousy and sexual insecurity.

The other two couples can detect my disgust, try as I might to mask it. I suppose crossing the street in the middle of the block to avoid them doesn't help.

As an aside, and I shit you not, the black woman from the couple my wife and I pal around with is named Rhodesia. I've actually met more than one black woman with that first name. I suspect their mothers were looking at maps of Africa for inspiration and were not aware of that particular state's history.

nothing. it's uncommon to see those kind of relationships here (i've only seen two: burger-mex and kraut-mex).

I'd ask your wife to make you dinner cause you seem real HUNGARY

If he's white it should be encouraged

I see more interracial couples than normal ones.

If she pays for the meal I feel sorry for her. Black male gold diggers are a big thing. They prey on fat lonely white women. They're basically manwhores with no shame.

I mean it's wmbf relationship so I guess that's kinda rare

I don't give a fuck. I'm not going to do it and the majority of whites aren't going to do it so why should I worry about some stranger when I have my own life to worry about

Like I want to have a 3-way with them. Worship his bbc while he fucks his white wife, and then hopefully get penetrated by him.

never really bothers me in real life. only bothers me on the internet and when i catch (((them))) pushing it in media

Depends on how melanin enriched is the man.

With disdain.

I live in California. It's very common but it's always a black man with a white woman or a white man with an asian woman.

Pretty much this the black girl I'm dating is a honor A student extremely smart probably smarter than me same humour and superior in every form

I usually stare at them in disdain. Even more so when it's a white female. Lots of interracial relationships in the army from what I've seen.

Two of my chain of command are white Aryan looking dudes with Asian wives. Their kids are adorable though, at least the girls.

I can't judge though, I'm dating an Asian myself just because I can manage to get an 8/10 Asian over a 6/10 white chick. Plus my gf is far more successful, stable, and less degenerate than any white girl I've talked to. And how she's exotic is a bonus too.

Kys this webm i hate it and envy it

You made the right decision

Also
>planet fag
>lifting

Pick one maple nigger

>t. Sven

checks out

I myself don't say anything and go about my day, because I'm not a goddamn autist.
It's not like sperging out is gonna make them break up.

Asian x white girls give me THAT FEEL WHEN NO GF feeling.

Look at the guy and ignore the girl. My guess is that woman that dates niggers does it for attention so I don't want to give them what they want.

if i was extremely rich and had a good flow of income. I would pay white people 40k per kid a year till the kid was 16. If they have 4 kids i would give em 200k a year.

very comfy, please delete

I'm his gf can confirm this