>i watch 1 or more superhero movie every year

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/898568874395934721
youtube.com/watch?v=pX1KPvoAx14
twitter.com/vicbergeriv/status/853464309669744640?lang=en
twitter.com/seattlepd/status/898648339293421569
youtube.com/watch?v=Pl_G0oXDvq0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who was in the wrong here? Did Alex Jones do the right thing?

Get me a link bud!

Alex is always wrong

>t. BLACKED poster

that video is hilarious t b h, he runs up to alex in a little goblin waddle makes some weird noises then pours the coffee, shits himself then runs off

This was obviously staged.

tfw alex jones was right about goblins existing

prove it if it's so obvious. he has people come up to him every time he does a live stream

>Alex Jones is 5'9"
>this guy is a good 3-4 inches shorter
>acts jumpy and peculiar when in a confrontation

People who act like the coffee guy are constantly unsure of their confidence, even though they're using it, during a confrontation.

So they'll act standoffish but still aggressive which ends up looking like a crazy giddy guy

He's literally an actor. It's been proven already.

the guy is a literal street performer

Here you go.

twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/898568874395934721

and what is that proof of? a "literal street performer" in Seattle sounds like exactly the type of disgusting degenerate that would do such a thing to a nice guy like Alex. Also please provide a source. How do we know he was hired by Alex/Info Wars? You are making strange leaps in logic to arrive at your conclusion. I think you're believing what you want to believe and not extrapolating a concrete theory based on facts.

t. infowars
JUST

>this is the guy posting all those BLACKED threads

>You are making strange leaps in logic
>infowarrior

reminds me of this low life person of mexican heritage

youtube.com/watch?v=pX1KPvoAx14

>people still don't want the wall

Wtf we have a bigger size limit for gifs than for webms?

>all this goblin says is your mom jokes
What the fuck are they putting in the water, and why does it make people stop maturing at 13?

why do you both assume I'm an Alex Jones fanatic when I ask you to back up your claims? It shows that you aren't confident in your beliefs which makes me think they're untrue.

prove you're not just as bad as the filthy coffee mongrel who was also too stupid to engage in conversation

Did they square up with each other?

>libtard degen literally turns and runs
Guess Alex is right about another thing. They really are cowards.

>looking like
Uh, from all of the people in that video, I am quite certain that the WWE worker was legitimately mentally handicapped. One way or another.

>>i watch 1 or more superhero movie every year
say every normal people in 2017 ;^)

*blocks your path*

I don't know what this thread is, but it just made me realize I haven't seen any capeshit this year so far.

It's hilarious watching the Alex Jones retards defend against accusations of false flagging using the same lines they ridicule people for.

LMAO you cuck, get fucked.

COME HERE COWARD

>watching capeshit at all
you done fucked up

>Alex Jones retards
are you too stupid to finish reading the thread?once again, another low IQ mongrel is incapable of engaging in discussion due to his emotionally driven biases. I hope you're at least able to reply, unlike the other dumbasses.

You probably believed Hillary was never sick and that she was going win the election.

why is he attacking random people on streets

how the FUCK do fat guys always sprint so fast?

He got assaulted first, and he is not attacking anyone, just confronting them

H-he's fast!

for being effeminate liberals

The Chad Sprint

>when you tap X repeatedly

>your mum was a big girl too last night
>for you
what did he mean by this?

Say what you want about Alex, at least he fucking moves

Fat guys are like Tolkien dwarves. Natural sprinters, very dangerous over short distances.

>Extremely fast Alex Jones running at incredible hihg speed

This. The squat Mexican looking thing looked far too much like a Goblin to be a real person, and Jones has a hard on for Goblins.

Bit of a downhill slant. Lots of momentum once they start rolling.

How can people watch this guy's and Cernovich's theatrics and not realize they're getting played?

this is how

>The squat Mexican looking thing looked far too much like a Goblin to be a real person
>implying metaporical goblins aren't currently taking over our board

is there any evidence for that? do you find it hard to believe that there are disgusting liberal zombies that actually are like the ones in the video?

stoklasa sighted

>I have never seen something that I blindly hate
Interesting and lying.

>He got assaulted first
Why are you lying?

>That thing holding the baby

twitter.com/vicbergeriv/status/853464309669744640?lang=en

Get fucked.

>even the fucking dog is obese
Also, I'm not going to address the giant fucking elephant in the room, there's so much to comment about it I'll just leave it to everyone else

i actually love this guy

i feel like I've met a thousand of him

I hope he becomes famous

>implying ill ever click on a Vic "pedo" Berger link

fuck off

>trusting a blue check mark """""""""""""""""journalist"""""""""""""""""

the last capeshit film i watched was the first avengers, and i did not follow them closely before then. but it's been a while since that film came out. if you've just been reminded that you haven't seen one "this year," you've got shit taste.

i kind of want to watch doctor strange. if there was one thing the films were worth watching for, it was the visual spectacle. from what i've heard about some scenes in this movie, it seems like this is what i want.

Is there a reason they're all fat? A theme to the meeting?

Why is Vic Berger so angrily obsessed with Alex Jones and Mike Thernobitch.

It's weird.

I like that song Super Deluxe did though.

>reddit

Is that what they call a Baboons Perspective™?

I know. Nobody trusts Cernovich

what other films have literal vampire potbelly goblins?

wrong

Liberals can't come to grips with the fact they're the establishment

Anyone have that picture of his book where he talks about forcing some chick in the car to blow/give him a handjob?

>Sup Forums and r/the_donald crossposters are so gullible they think this was real and not an act

I have a bridge to sell you, you alt right idiots.

Sorry I should have clarified. I don't care about Kike Cernobitch. To which theatrics of Jones' were you referring? what evidence is there of the coffee incident being fake?
>Get fucked.
Why are you so hostile? don't be so butthurt

>Sup Forums and r/the_donald crossposters are so gullible they think this was real and not an act
i've asked multiple people for evidence and gotten none. alex has people come up to him in the streets all the time, doesn't he?

Yep, you definitely don't sound like an Alex Jones retard.

Someone threw coffee on him. That's considered assault according to the law

What did they mean by this

dat frontbutt

Let me throw 'boiling hot coffee' all over and tape your reaction. Something tells me it will be a tad different than Alex Jones.

>is this under investigation
how is yelling at people in public a crime? are numales that cowardly?

alex jones was accosting people on the street and provoking them to be hostile towards him so he could get it on camera.
he titled the video leftist poors boiling coffee on alex jones or something to that effect when that probably was not the case since alex jones didn't even react as if he was burned when that ugly omega male poured coffee on him

>alexmeme#432.png

super male vitality

>accosting
both of them started insulting him while he was just talking to the camera, watch the full vid before you spout shit baka

it was a rightist

twitter.com/seattlepd/status/898648339293421569

Jones did not file a police report. This will make it difficult for Jones to sue.

Jones is not acting like this was a real assault.

With all his talk about masculinity and all that shit, why didn't Alex beat him up instead of just ignoring him?

imagine the odor alex had to endure

>he doesn't buy supermalevitality

Average Americans

Don't worry about who the fuck I am, I'm right in the middle of your shit so what the fuck

If you look carefully at the video you'll see he downs a bottle of Child Ease™ post-assault. Alex is a professional. He never misses an opportunity to demonstrate his products.

Real answer? If you're fat but not a bed ridden type of fat, someone who spends time on their feet all day, you develop very strong legs. Good sprints, bad distance.

This happened before the coffee. The guy he ran after was flipping him off though.

>This happened before the coffee
No it didn't. The coffee incident happens at 0:13, the incident in the webm happens at around 0:49

youtube.com/watch?v=Pl_G0oXDvq0