You have 10 seconds to explain why you don't have a white wife and at least 3 aryan children

You have 10 seconds to explain why you don't have a white wife and at least 3 aryan children.

Because video games are cheaper and more enjoyable.

because im broke nigga

Because those bitches aren't going to be voting for Trump.

All white women are with black men where I live. Being with a white man is considered extremely uncool. We have one of the highest interracial relation shit occurrence in the world.

10 sec not enough time to cum in her

Reminder to homeschool your children also to keep them from getting brainwashed by progressive principles.

kek
i love the afro on the lefts face
this basically sums up my attitude towards "race relations" in america

I don't have 3 aryan children because I'm not dating a Irani girl.

Stupid canadians think they are iranians.

Because I don't want to have to take care of a wife and kids

i'm sterile

I have a white wife and we're working on the 3rd kid but can't have aryan children since I'm black.

but I do, however our children are mixed

I want kids one day but I don't have the patience to deal with 99.99999999% of women. A kid I can raise and set straight, but women are so much fucking effort and I give myself better handies then any chick ever has.

wow that picture is like so prescient and like a powerful statement and stuff

that's going on instagram

I have two and will most likely have two more.

>tfw actually saving the white race whilst pol just shitposts about it

im in college fuck off, I doubt you have one

>That Bernie shoop
Kek

Right-wing semi-redpilled gf, no kids but working on it q;^)

because i won't be having kids til i'm thirty when the race war is already won.

Because every woman that is sexy has an inflated ego and a bad attitude.

Yuck!

>white
easy in Germany, it's not 60℅ (yet)

however, she has to be beautiful, this cuts it down quite a bit. then, she should be neither too short (manlet kids) nor a wolanklet. and all that plus high intelligence (i want genius kids).
very hard to find one with these specs.
and then, she has to take me, which is another big deal ...

Because women hate me and aren't worth half the effort.

I could get /fit/ and a great job, but that doesn't cure my autism.

I'm a mutt with 3 mutt children

Tfw i might be sterile too

Im asian

I have 2 white wives and 5 keanu reeves children.

I can't find a virgin white woman to marry. Probably won't be marrying a white woman, because I'll only marry a virgin.

could someone expalin OP's pic in context? I've seen it so many times and don't know the context.

I took the true red pill and became asexual. I've been going to the speed bank the last few years to make sure my seed is inherited.

no wife

14/88 here

becuz no white woman likes me. It's ok though,i dont want roasted feminists anyway.

alcoholism

Because:

A) I'm a faggot.

B) I'm not an aryan, I'm don't even consider myself white as I have dark features like eyes and hair.

C) I don't like kids that much. Babies can be cute but raising them is a whole other thing.

But yeah, blonde guys can be hot so keep making em please.

I am only 20 and I am female

Because I'm not white and I hate white women.

Where do you live?

21, no career or home. I'm not a nigger so I want to have some preparation and the resources you fucking leaf.

USA

>lying on an anonymous mongolian basket weaving forum

Because I'm ill prepared to have a meaningful relationship with a woman and have children. Also, haven't met a woman who isn't 100% self-centred.

Because I want a black or Asian wife with mixed race children :^)

don't fall into the kids meme

kids are terrible, they made you to work even more, you are tired, your life, job, career go to trash because of them

I'm 23 - you should be financially set before having children.

Rest assured I will have at least 3 white children, though.

Because I'm a superior Slav.

I have a white wife, but I'm too young to have white children.

I dont have to explain anything.
Thanks.

Because i'm a chink. my husband and i have 2 half breed daughters that we are raising to be super commies (hes russian)

jk

but they're still going to worship asian culture more so they don't become elliot rodger 2.0's and think being part white suddenly entitles them

>but they're still going to worship asian culture more so they don't become elliot rodger 2.0
Yeah about that...