Chinese born in Australia to migrant Hong Kong/Guangzhou parents

>Chinese born in Australia to migrant Hong Kong/Guangzhou parents.

The suffering is real

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aAprYOMceIc
defencejobs.gov.au/army/jobs/?gclid=CMn-zJfC3s4CFQYHvAodvKsOIw&gclsrc=aw.ds
youtu.be/BI56XotU8OQ
m.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11698917
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only decent Chinese I have ever met were from Taiwan.

>NEE HAO ZING BAO CHING CHONG BING BONG

What did he mean by this?

My apologies.

fuck you, aussie fag.

Why would i know? I can only speak Chinese (Lel Cantonese, the poor mans Chinese) to communicate with my parents yet my attitudes and mannerisms are not Australian enough to be considered an Aussie either

Then be more australian, nobody likes a communist

Perhaps you didn't get me right. if it was the 1990s or even the early 2000s then i would rather be more Australian than chinese but because of circumstances my real regret i am simply not Chinese enough to be considered Chinese and couple with the fact i wield the poor man's Chinese dialect.

But that doesn't change the fact people like me who are born to migrant parents are neither fully Chinese nor fully Australian

Then stop hanging around fellow slopes and go play footy or cricket with white people. You will assimilate soon enough.

You sound just as bad as my family refusing to NOT hang out with fellow South Americans then wondering how in 40 years they still have an accent. All the kids born here who have never left Australia speak English with a retarded Chicano accent and refuse to drop their "racial and cultural identity" If any of them went back they would be fucking embarrassed by how there family used to live and would deny that instantly to any Aussies after that.

Its not like you live in India or some shithole with an inferior people/culture. Australia is a top country full of top blokes and sheilas and the occasional cunt, who somehow punches tens of kilometers above their weight in everything worth doing.

Why self ostracise by refusing to not drop the accent/mannerisms of the inferior place your family came from? Despite the common lefty bullshit Australians in general only care about what you do and say. Not what your skin colour is. Unless your a muzzie then you can fuck right off.

Mate, i actually had a period where i was Sunrise everyday watching Kochie and Grant Denyer so i could reduce my Chinese-Australian accent into a more Australian one.

It's not easy when you grew up in a suburb full of Chinese, aka. Chinese enclave, then go to school where 70% of the population are asian.

Not to mention the bamboo ceiling. The only Chinese worth anyone's salt are the mainlanders coming from China.

Also, my attitudes are too Chinese, im sorry but that's how i grew up. Similar to how muzzies and lebos are literal fucking cancer to Australia, if it weren't for them Cronulla riot wouldn't have happened and what about that leb guy 20 years back going around raping white Australian women and perpetuating hate crime?

It's sad, but i don't consider myself Australian enough, i mean i would die for Australia if a war broke out between China and Australia but culturally i don't belong, it's very saddening desu. I have a far better chance fucking off back to China but who speaks Cantonese anymore, right?

>muh bamboo ceiling

I heard China doesn't have one, maybe you should go back there :^)

>It's sad, but i don't consider myself Australian enough, i mean i would die for Australia if a war broke out between China and Australia but culturally i don't belong, it's very saddening desu. I have a far better chance fucking off back to China but who speaks Cantonese anymore, right?

Do a stint in any infantry battalion and I guarantee you'll be true blue within 3 years.

i was thinking about something less extreme such as moving out to Dubbo or Orange for a short period. But i'd rather be more Chinese, there's no incentive for me to be more Australian in 2016. The gooks are coming and knocking over houses and erecting 80m apartments. You guys should learn Chinese and take a slice of the pie. Chinese people suck up to whites so much it's nauseating, a white Australian speaking Chinese would be a gook businessman's wet dream.

get back to r9k and stay there nigger

GO HOME.
Just take a plane back home.
Australia is not the designated Asianing place, Asia is.

Gooks aren't aussie, you fuck.

>Australia is not the designated Asianing place
I know, but first i'll need to learn mandarin chinese.

PO NAH DING GAI CHAO MING DONG PAO

WE ARR ROOK SAME

Gypsie fuckwit

hehe, thanks america. u want fry rie wit dat?

Drink a few cans of VB. She'll be right mate.

I reckon you sound like a top bloke. Come up here to Newcastle, you'll find your true identity soon enough!

I want crab chee wonton, fie dorrar fo you

What awaits me at Newcastle?
Wei ling long! he want deh wonton. Hurwi up lah!

Solid working class demographics, cans of VB, bogans. Paradise.

Plus footy, beaches, wineries, and me! And I'm a legend!

Good going dickhead. Someone who was brought up and has lived in the culture via migration that was enabled by the elected representatives your white parents elected -- is not an Australian.

He's Australian. If you wanna get ass sore about that blame your issues on mummy and daddy.

Can't handle the bantz ricearoney?

The only prerequisite to being an Australian is not being a cunt. All Muslims by default fail this test and many 'white' inner city hipsters do too.

Hey chink I have a question for you.

How come you talk so quietly and calm in English. But the moment another Chink comes along you yell at the top of your lungs in your own lingo.

Nah friend, i can't. When your ching chong parents migrates to Australia only to settle in a ching chong locality with local stores written in chingy chong language and having their kids growing up in a ching chong environment in the country they migrated to, you'd get pretty fucking indignant too. If you're going to migrate to Australia, don't gook it up, otherwise they should've just fucked back off to China.

When we speak Chinese we sound like we're arguing because to be honest we're quite crude and brass people and carrying that attitude while speaking english leads to bad taste to white english speakers so we try our best to be civilised obedient dogs so as to not offend.

When we speak Chinese we use a lot of swear words as filler in between. e.g. The train is so fucking slow, so what the fuck now?

Do you prefer it if we spoke English like we do when we speak Chinese?

I dunno why, but chinks are always the coolest about casual racism, they embrace it

Thanks for being a chill chinkbro, chinkbro, I'll buy many fried pork dumplings in the future

its not your fault mandarin is such a crude language. i don't even mean the words. i mean structurally. 'verb object subject'

Half of Canada speaks Cantonese, also all of HK
Fly to Vancouver, Canada. The Airport is in Richmond which is literally China. Get taxi to No. 3 rd and see you are back in HK but not.

im talking about Cantonese my fuckfriend.
HKers are faggots. Uptight motherfuckers

Chinese consider Mandarin the elegant original language and Cantonese the crude slang. The regime there is actively trying to rid Cantonese as a language (and failing)

Yes I know you lot are crude fuckers with no empathy as I used to work with mainlanders.

Absolute scum and jesus what is with the deep fried cookers every where that you leave on all day with kids around.

Intelligent in some ways but you still live like peasants even when you have money.

I grew up in a latin american suburb/area, played soccer with Latin Americans, spoke Spanish before I learned English and only spent time with family who spoke exclusively in Spanish. I was surrounded otherwise with viets arabs, yugoslavs and FoBs. White Aussies were rarer than snow in December. I still saw how the older kids speaking in Spanglish carrying on about the 'old country' were full of shit. When I hit 18 I joined the reserve and in 2 years transitioned into the infantry full time because I was desperate to live "like an Aussie". Unless people read my last name they do not know I am a wog. Sure you have it harder looking like a chink. However every other aspect of your life and mannerisms are in your control. I still speak to my grandparents in Spanish with a near flawless accent. I learned to separate the two. I am also dumb as shit no reason anyone else couldn't do it too.

>I used to work with mainlanders.
what job? give stories.
>deep fried cookers every where that you leave on all day with kids around.
what?
>live like peasants even when you have money.
I think that only applies for the male. Maybe the wife controls the finances.
Should i join the military? Im a fucking nerd though.
Cantonese is dying in Australia. I feel like a peasant for only knowing the poor mans Chinese

this is the thing i hate. op seems like a cool guy but at the same time his very existance in my country means the death of my race

white people have been put between a rock and a hard place

I don't think you have to worry about whites being outbred by chinks.

-someone who has never walked through the cbd of an australian capital city

>tfw ginger swede

You don't even begin to understand suffering, friend

Dude, just fucking learn Chinese. Im too much of a lazy fuck to do so, but learn Chinese and you'll have the biggest advantage.

Im sick of all these gooks setting up shops and having them written in gooknese too ok? It pisses me off that my parents came to Australia only to be living in little China.

Videos like these gives me a good hard on. That dumb gook got what she deserved.
youtube.com/watch?v=aAprYOMceIc
This. Im so fucking sick of seeing Sydney turning to chinkland.

Pretty sure most of them are students who will leave once they're done with uni.

Being a nerd is a blessing in the armed forces mate. You don't want to be shit kicker riflemen.

Go apply for a technical role. They are desperate for people with half a brain to run and maintain the hardware. defencejobs.gov.au/army/jobs/?gclid=CMn-zJfC3s4CFQYHvAodvKsOIw&gclsrc=aw.ds

8 years you get a pension a payed for uni degree with on the job experience and a fantastic base for your CV when applying for civvie jobs.

You might just have to deal with the fact that you'll never be completely 'Aussie'. You're a first generation Chinese immigrant that grew up in Chatswood. Marry a gookfu, have kids and raise them in a white neighbourhood. Your kids will be Aussie.

The thing is though, even if you'll never be like us, that doesn't mean you can't mingle with the locals. You'll just never be Aussie enough to smash tinnies and watch the origin with Shazza and Bazza.

Singapore, Western Canada (especially hongcouver) are full of Cantonese speaking gooks.

Singapore esp has tons of dialects but I mainly only heard Cantonese and English.

stop it

you have to go back, shrimpdick.

Sure friend, Lets not forget businesses like Telstra, Optus, insurance companies like BUPA, real estate businesses now accomodate Chinese clients/customers by having their information presented in Chinese as well.

There was a story how Optus had their posters in arabic & english displayed in their store. The people who saw it complained because it had arabic and Optus eventually took it down.

I wish i was open enough to get drunk and fuck bogan sluts in the middle of the park at 3am, but im so fucking uptight that, yes, im just not that Aussie.

They gave up complaining here about 20 years ago, it's common to see Chinese signs everywhere here's a pic of a street here

FUCK OFF OUTTA THE ANGLOSPHERE
FUCKING DOG-EATING, SLANT-EYED, SUBHUMAN CHINK

kek, how's life there like?

M8, if the moonrunes are the same then you have a great advantage. Learn Mandarin and then you'd know the two major dialects of Chinese, including the one that pretty much no universities or anything teach, Cantonese. Learning the moonrunes seems like it would be the most time consuming bit anyhow.

Most people don't even do that shit. I go to uni in the city and most males my age are cucks (big surprise). It just depends on the crowd. I didn't see if you mentioned what you do. You'd probably get on well with the numale types in finance or law degrees. The king hitting park slut shaggers are usually the tradie types/people outside the city.

isn't it illegal not to post signs in English and French?

Vancouver is where Sydney is headed. I always suggest people should learn Chinese, how common is it for non-chinese speakers in Vancouver to be taking Chinese classes?

>CHINESE
>BORN
>IN AUSTRALIA

you are everything that is wrong with chinks. if you were BORN in Australia, and you LIVE in Australia, you are Australian, and if you don't think you are then you need to fuck off immediately

>ching chong locality
Hursy?

广东话 lmao

law here

confirm theyre all numales

except for maybe 1-5%

most law students are females and most graduate lawyers are females. in crim law i learnt about how the patriachy effects the legal system and women are victims etc etc.

you get wise and shut the fuck up and tell them what they want to hear and get your degree. ill probably never practice, i think ill do a masters in a different field altogheter.

Well, i would rather be learning simplified chinese since there's no point in learning traditional so i guess it would be easier in that regard.
You know what, i would. I know people like me are shitting up your country. If i could speak mandarin chinese instead of poor man's chinese i would've fucked off back there.
no but list as many as you can from top tier all the way to shit tier
Only know the first character, had to google translate the rest. How do you feel about Cantonese people?

inb4 you're just an expat.

>a white Australian speaking Chinese would be a gook businessman's wet dream.
Sorry mate but most Aussies aren't too keen on the idea of selling more of our country to you cunt eyed fucks

That's why I do Accounting/Finance. The SJWs can't indoctrinate you with numbers.

>no matter how hard he tries people will always (sub)consciously treat him differently

Haha get a load of this dumb cunt. Read pic related then come back and tell me it was the Australian public's fault that we have become the boipussy of Asia.

Make a choice cunt. You either be a nice guy and get cucked or you harden up and at least stand up for the Australia we love.

>tfw wish i kept doing math at school

i wanna do finance/eco but im missing a huge chunk of knowledge

>tfw just wanna invest my own money wisely and not have to work like a good goy
>wanna be jim rogers 2.0

Sorry, i forgot about one's love for their country. My apologies.

What about Swisse selling themselves off to a Hong Kong company? I don't like this is going too.
It's possible to mingle with white Australians as an asian, Australians are less racist towards asians are Americans. It's just that first gen Asian-Australians are usually uptight and serious people, completely opposite to the perceptions of what an Australian should be, and no i don't like myself for this but it's the only way i know how to be.

Life is like being in China except less corruption, clean air, and bigger space.

They made a shitty reality show about all the girls who live here who's families from mainland China export them with all the money to stash away from the Chinese gov youtu.be/BI56XotU8OQ

>If i could speak mandarin chinese instead of poor man's chinese i would've fucked off back there.
Do it then faggot. Please do. Use duolingo or some shit.

Also,
>lmaoing at the fact that chinks have upper/lower class languages

what a fucking joke your country is mate

I love it when I'm at uni and some dumb cunt chink is walking around with his head in his phone and I just walk right into him and the cuckold cunt doesn't do shit because he knows who owns this country

sucks being diaspora

i understand your suffering

i only speak mandarin, dont really have an opinion on cantonese people/
hk is nice as fuck though

Well yea, we're the most judgemental lot along with Indians and Koreans. We always have to have something to measure ourselves against. Maybe it's just me, but we also wish we were more relaxed and don't feel like life is such a competition. Having gook enabling parents doesn't help either.
>oh your APARTMENT has 3 bedrooms? I have 4.
>apartment
I love you. Please pump and dump as many china dolls as you can. Try to get on with a rich girl so you can be set for life.

I don't know about the average Chinese person in China but the ones who come here from China are such chill people compared to HKers. They can joke and around do the silliest shit.

m.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11698917

> More than 6 in 10 of the 8500 Chinese who responded to an online survey conducted by Dr Andrew Zhu today said they felt unsafe in New Zealand, and 92 per cent said they were not satisfied with the anti-crime response by the authorities.

>There have been at least seven incidents in the last 10 days involving Chinese who have been victims or involved in some other way. The incidents are a being widely shared and discussed on WeChat and other Chinese social media and microblogging sites.

Do chinks feel unsafe in Australia too?

How is cantonese the poor mans chinese? Hong Kong is rich as fuck, the factory gooks on the mainland all speak mandarin

Just move back home already

any chinese person that is able to leave china is basically not ur average chinese person

fuck off idiot, australian isn't solely a ethnic identity i've met many people who i'm happy to have here who aren't white british settlers. The main thing is your willing to add to our great country and be proud to forward the ideas that made this country great.

You don't see the news of Hong Kongers taking the world by storm and buying up numerous properties do you? HK was great when it was being taken cared of by the Brit. Now China is in the spotlight not Hong shitty Kong

>the only decent Chinese I have ever met deny their own heritage and are cucks to western countries

wow really makes you think

Why are chinks so easy to spot in these threads?

i'd say don't move to either of those places unless you've got thick skin your better of joining a social club of some sorts and trying to make friends with some white fellas

The fuck are you talking about? You think i can call myself Australian when i've pretty much grew up in little China? The only thing you and i have in common is that we both grew up through the Australian education.

I wish i was either Australian or Chinese. Being a bit of both but never fully either is pretty shitty. Nothing to kill yourself over but it's still pretty shitty.
How'd you figure?

bit late for that now friend maybe back when we had a white australian policy that was true

What suffering?

Your parents are no doubt well off.

If you live in Sydney or Melbourne, you no doubt outnumber the amount of both attractive and traditional non turbo white sluts. You will have a pretty good pick of attractive white guys at your university who will date you because you're not an obnoxious white girl, you have money and you all rook same (white guys can't tell which Asian girls are attractive or not).

What's the problem here?

It can't be that bad, right? r-r-right? i google street viewed the place and it looks okay...right? Do you have any experience with living in regional Australia?
What's the problem here?
>HK/guangzhou migrant parents

To be fair m8, I don't want to be a cunt, but you speak Cantonese.

What good are you in a war with China where we need good old fashioned Mandarin spies to keep a watch on the non natives in our midst.

Also, be honest;

You're Jackie Chan aren't you?

I know a couple of Vietnamese guys from my suburb who both joined the Army and then later moved to Northern QLD.

If fucking Viets can do it, you have no excuse. They literally had it far tougher than the fucking Chinese ever will.

Sounds like fucking Marrickville.

>that pic
you're triggering me faggot.

No im that stereotypical Chinese nerd who listens to their parents every whim.
Viets probably has it easier than kids of HK migrant upbringing.

>Headed

Sydney has been like that for the last 30 years.

Sydney is literally just going to be a Chinese outpost.

Which is fine by me. Maybe they'll have the sack to do something about all the fucking Lebs.

>Ideas that made this country great

Mostly keeping non whites out to keep things egalitarian via strong union bargaining power.

And alcohol and violence.

We're adapting anyway. We're going be like the last white bastion in the world, and hopefully an amalgamation of the best Asia and Europe has to offer.

Unless our fucking Melbournites manage to flood this place with Africans and Arabs before the synthesis takes place.

How do you figure?

Viet kids were all junkie criminal offspring living in the worst parts of Sydney, constantly neck deep in crime and as a result the constant focus of any negative backlash against Asians.

No one even noticed the Chinese.

word.