This is typical american/canadian/australian city

This is typical american/canadian/australian city

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_literacy_rate
youtu.be/qrxxX-59b58
youtube.com/watch?v=YFlx55OANg8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And this is typical european city. Why such contrast? Don't amerifags feel bad for themselves?

Our cities were built by Cars, for Cars

have they not heard of parking houses?

I think some of that buildings ARE parking houses

Reminder that the average Russian is poorer than the average person from Equatorial Guinea

They should

Reminder that average american is dumber than a piece of shit

>can't build higher than 4 stories because 'muh heritage"
>this hinders business and makes rent skyrocket, increasing the cost of living
>longest commute times in the world because 'lol cars are for poltards'
>home ownership impossible

>b-b-but our 'muh heritage and architecture'

Reminder that the Russian gdp is smaller than the Benelux

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_literacy_rate

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

No, they actually like it

what did Russia mean by this?

smelly, walking plebeians can't even afford mobility scooters

Home ownership is much more realistic than suburbs in expensive areas like SF. Commute is also more fast and predictable, and available to everyone

Too tall buildings are cancer in modern Russia

They don't need them

>nominal GDP
Burger education.

this is typical russian city

philistine cannot afford a real vehicle

I don't even think about Yurop at all, actually.

portland is gay

>mt tumor

Portland is one of the nicer us cities I think.

>mountainlet

>*lahars you*

Grid > anything else
Discuss.

Bump
youtu.be/qrxxX-59b58

hey i live there

what did he mean by this

Looks nicer than a typical Eastern European decaying commieblock desu. If Judeo-Russia niggers had their way all of Europe would be commie blocks.

youtube.com/watch?v=YFlx55OANg8

If it wasn't for commies, eastern Europe and Russia would have looked great though

>typical pidoroosian city

This city of 2 million shocks the europid

On the prairies sure but not elsewhere. Nonr of our major cities are like that.

>americans WILL defend this

Adjusting to the topology is the actual rational approach.

Why just why, is this the so famous american dream? Living in the suburbs in a house that's the same as 500 others and you don't even have a garden or fence...wtf?

It's cheap housing it's the same role as a commieblock on the edge of town

This makes me cringe desu

Better to own property than to live in a shitty apartment or rent. Very little of the US is suburbs anyways and look more like this. That suburb looks shitty with no fence lines and small yards. Probably filled with old people and a strict HOA

I like it

forgot pic

Looks commie as fuck

Oh yes this looks much better. I get anxiety from just looking at it

Cachaow

very little of the US looks like that

>being an anxious bitch

Gaylord.

Ours too. Fucking 60s city planners inspired by East German architechture.

Suburbs are trash.
Probably the worst thing to happen to american city planning in history.

Weird because I always hear Americans whining about $1500 rent for a shoebox apartment in their most popular cities, and I'm living in a comfortable, newly renovated two bedroom apartment for about $500.

Also retail business actually benefits from walkability. Cars have done nothing to stop and probably accelerated the death of city centers and main streets in the US, barring a few tourist towns.

Also our commute times are no worse than yours.

Also home ownership is a meme that ties you into debt and geographic fixation for most of your working life.

literally looks like the Sims

That looks cute, but is hell to live at. Much better to live in the city or in a proper old rural village. By "old" i mean places where most of the buildings are older than the USA and made of solid stone.

That is peng

>wanting to live on top of each other and have no property to your name
>no lawn to look after and nurture
>no personal 5 acres to do whatever the fuck you want on
sounds very depressing desu

>Cohen Eye Associates

Why do Americans hate Jews?

MUUUUUH LAAWWWWWWWNNN

What is it with Anglos and their fucking lawns? What is the fucking point?

Also suburbanites have a quarter acre to their name, maybe half an acre if they're lucky.

people who choose to live in metropolitan areas deserve it. There are plenty of choices for big city americans to move to where it's affordable and enjoyable

Id rather live near things than have to drive 20 minutes just to get to the freeway to then have to wait in traffic for 20 more to buy some groceries.

Fuck off hippy.
Yuppies get more hot girls, whereas suburban chubs are sources of beta bucks for ugly fat bitches.

Bullshit, uneducated blydo. Commieblocks exist in every developing country due to the rise of urban population. Do you think non commies would have built nice Victorian buildings for every villager that wants to work at factory in Stalingrad? With what money would that be built? Dumb question since the Russian Empire failed at making industrial work a viable job, being the failed agricultural "state" that it was. But keep jerking off to high class neighborhoods in Russian empire

A lawn is just like anything else in your life that deserves dedication and hard work. It's very satisfying to see it in good health.

grocery store is 10 mins away from me

You are very exciting and interesting man. You will achieve great things.

The gain in employment opportunities and wages in metro areas outweigh the living costs, otherwise people wouldn't move there. Also it's up to the inhabitants to collectively shape an enjoyable metro area living experience, it's false to assume that metro living is inherently awful. Enjoy being "smart" and living cheaply on the butt end of nowhere with no work perspectives and surrounded by hillbilly meth heads.

Which is sad. 1 min walking for me.

i like the outdoors and space so it's very comfy to be in a quiet part of the country

who cares? a 10 min drive is nothing. I only go to the grocery store like once a month so its no big deal. I regularly drive over 100 miles to visit cool nature spots on the weekends so a mile drive is nothing. Hell, my commute is 35 mins

>I only go to the grocery store like once a month so its no big deal.

How big is your fridge? Damn.

Hueg cause he (((owns))) property

Well i own a full size freezer in the garage and then a fridge in the house. Also a refridgerator sized pantry.

Reminder: this is how american kids go to school every day

>10 min to the closest store by car
Sad!
If you could trade what you have for walking distance to the store and nature, would you? Because Thats what i have.

LIFE SUPPLIES OF DIAPERS 10% OFF THIS WEEKEND AT MEGA LO MART

START SAVING NOOOW!!!

Barcelona is comfy as fuck on the ground
Suburban houses are much nicer to live in but yeah bring in a compact city where it's easier to get around is really nice
Ive got it pretty good living in a suburb that's 1.5 km away from the centre of town in a 100k city

this is how russians go to school everyday

When i mean nature I don't mean a recreational city park lmao

>Do you think non commies would have built nice Victorian buildings for every villager that wants to work at factory in Stalingrad?
I know for a fact that they built nice housing. Pic related used to be house for factory workers in a city of Tver

LOL LETS ONLY GET TWO THINGS AT THE GROCERY STORE AND GO THERE EVERYDAY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!

>recreational city park
I dont live in the city, i live in a suburb thats not built by american car companies.
I’m at walking distance from forests and lakes.

>shit! I forgot to buy the eggs! Well... roadtrip...

There is a nature conservation area near me but I like to ride dirt bikes and there aren't any riding areas within 20 miles

>half a dozen grocery stores on my two mile route home from work
>somehow it's smarter to ignore them for 30 days and then get a literal truck load of canned and frozen groceries on the 31st day

>10 min drive is a roadtrip for euros

>american """""banter"""""

i see nothing wrong with this

Yeah, but your taste buds died before you turned ten.

It just so happens to be one of those about 2km from me :^>
I think they closed down last year though.

You can't compare the urban population of that. Nice cherry picking anyway.

What if you're young or too old and don't drive a car? What if you're drunk? What if you don't have a car for each family member and everyone needs to get somewhere?

frozen meats stay good for a long time and frozen bread can last a long time too.

>Manhattan
>typical
>good place to live

drunk people call an Uber or be responsible for themself and call a friend. Kids don't really have a reason to be going to a supermarket or service stores alone but there is always a small basic grocery store within bike distance. driving at 16 is the standard and old people who can't drive usually don't have enough energy to go places anyways. All the shopping and such is done by family members

>frozen bread

Why are you in denial? This is a town of Rybinsk, Yaroslavl oblast. it is clearly visible the the condos back than weren't anywehere near commieblocks. And remainings of those buildings are still there

Hello, 911, I'd like to report homicide on this anons mouth.

Now then, I'd probably practice my Twister moves in case they spot me...

I don't eat much bread anyways, its expensive

>this system works perfectly if as many people as possible buy cars, and everyone else stays home
Fucking bleak, mate. Horrible prospect of a society.

>frozen bread
abomination

the majority of americans dont live in suburbs and live a somewhat european lifestyle where distances for services is small.