/got/ general

old

SHANSHA

first for ygritte as waifu

*teleports behind you*

FIRST FOR STANNIS

THICC

>leakfags today

Guys I saw a quote that said Robert was strong.

Based off of this is it stupid for me to assume that Robert's warhammer was larger than Gendry's in the TV show?

Is Cat off the table?

>hbo shills had to wait to see the episode
>but they've already had everything spoiled so why bother

ok user

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

>Never lost a battle
Not much an achievement when you've never fought a battle. She has never won a battle either.

Because if it was about commanding - how she got her wins - then she suffered losses as well.

So either she got 0 win, or she got losses, depending what you consider "fighting a battle".

dany

>Arya is the Waif

is frogfu going to be in season 8?

>*shove her feminine dick deep into your ass*

Something happened?

>Arya is the Jaquen

Gendry's big hammer

She's actively fought in two battles. She's won both.

Dany! Dany! Dany!

I want episode 7
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

According to the script, no

I want Sophie to hold me in a leglock and not let me go until I agree to let Maisie breastfeed me.

Queen Cersei is the only queen I serve

I fucking hate actors

THE DRAGON HAS THREE HEADS
DROGON - DAENERYS
RHAEGAL - JON
VISERION - THE NIGHT KING

Almost certainly

In a montage where dozens of red shirts, old characters back for a cameo and minor supporting characters are killed off in quick sequence by the Wights and WW

Why would he need a ladder to reach the table?

>just finished dance and now can rewatch every preston video and fully understand
smug_frog.jpg

I'm going to print this and put it near my bed, so it will be the first thing I see every morning.

haha

aagggh...

When will /ourguys/ be reunited?

WHERE DA LAST EPISODE AT

Forgot pic kek

>the dragon has three heads
>one dragon
>three heads

When Stannis "Night's King" Baratheon buries his icy sword in their hearts for treason

>Jaime read it in the window seat, bathed in the light of that cold white morning. Qyburn’s words were terse and to the point, Cersei’s fevered and fervent. Come at once, she said. Help me. Save me. I need you now as I have never needed you before. I love you. I love you. I love you. Come at once.

>Vyman was hovering by the door, waiting, and Jaime sensed that Peck was watching too. “Does my lord wish to answer?” the maester asked, after a long silence.

>A snowflake landed on the letter. As it melted, the ink began to blur. Jaime rolled the parchment up again, as tight as one hand would allow, and handed it to Peck. “No,” he said. “Put this in the fire.”

what happened to her this season?
i got as far as ep 5

>wanting a turncloak to reunite with /MYguys/
Shame

Never.

leaks are off the table

She gets Bran back to Winterfell then just leaves.

Next season

t. literal retard

He think its funny cuase he watches spoiled episode for the first time tonight, and we have to wait 7 days like him, i dont know how he finds comedy in this?

How does it feels to be an actress of the one role for years? She's not getting younger, it would be probably over for her.

>tfw theon will never be Cersei's pussy slave

Well she's a literal millionaire from this show alone, so...

The only downside to watching the leak was having to wait longer for the Linda review.

>and out of the series

Bravo BRAVO

AND THE EPISODE 7 LEAK? I SHUPPOSH... THATSOFFTHETABLEASWELL??

>it's a "Littlefinger talks" episode

why can't he just talk like a normal person? What the fuck is wrong with him?

Fuck off Danyfag

>sitting on top of a dragon telling him BURN SHIT is fighting a battle
>sitting behind your troops telling them KILL SHIT is fighting a battle

anyway you're missing the point : If commanding counts as "fighting", then she has losses. Some of her commanded armies lost battles.

slayyyyyy

She's not, but she may really be no one, and letting her go back home was Jaquen's strategic move to make her realize that she's too far gone to be Arya again. Or something, I don't know, nothing about this character or the Braavos arc makes sense.

He was extremely sick this season so his voice sounds worse

the fuck? ;_;

This. Poor Meera

What was she thinking at this moment?

Last episode before LF dies. Just wanted to say that all you leak deniers are fucking pathetic.

>a girl will never smile while I hold her boob

post more of these

Couldn't they at least have her give him a kiss or something

Don't worry, she'd show up suddenly to save someone and die in process.

>they didn't even give her clean clothes
They probably didn't even bother giving her a horse either. She probably had to walk through snow all the way to Graywater.

>there are retards in this general right now that believe Barristan won't kill Daenerys

CHAOS
IS
A
LADDER

Hammertime?

>her give him a kiss

>Barristan

who

>dragon master knight instead of blue eyes ultimate

Jorah will kill her.

whores

She's out of the series

With his new valyrian sword, Heartsbane. Pure pottery.

I'll never not laugh at this.

Yeah, let's put Daenerys on foot, that would TRULY be fighting.
Ignore the three (two) dragons she possesses.

spot the part where they diverge from the books

What would you have preferred they did with the character? Her ending was pretty poignant though I would have liked to see Bran crushing on her more like in the books

So where the f*ck can I find the leaked episode? :_:

LADDAH

He developed autism as a result of his raven training.
He doesnt care about girls

damn tormund's taller than i remember

lol i just realized
>and his duty to his family that goes back to the Age of Heroes

JON SNOW DIES IN THE LAST EPISODE OF SEASON EIGHT WHEN DROGON IGNITES THE REST OF THE WILDFIRE BELOW THE DRAGONPIT.

DAENERYS DIES IN CHILDBIRTH.

JON AND DANY'S CHILD IS A GIRL WHO GETS NAMED LYANNA, WHO BECOMES THE QUEEN IN THE END, WITH TYRION BEING THE QUEEN'S REGENT UNTIL SHE COMES OF AGE.

BRAN DIES EARLY IN SEASON 8 AND GETS RESURRECTED BY ONE OF THE LAST LIVING WHITE WALKERS TO BECOME THE NEXT NIGHT KING.

>conan getting what's his

DELETT!!!!!!!!

go back

>100yo baristan selmy isn't as strong as 20yo baristan selmy
D&D ruining MUH GRRRRRM MASTERPIECE!!!!1

I have to watch Episode 6 tonight from HBO because no one on here could provide a reliable source to the episode.

I had to wait an entire week while half of you don't even pay for y HBO GO.