How are spics better than Muslims?

>Deeply religious
>Behead people
>Rape and murder so many women they had to create the term "femicide"
>Have a degenerate culture and an ugly language
>Form gangs
>Commit crimes
>Ruin every neighborhood they move into
There is no difference between mudslimes and spics. Prove me wrong (pro tip: you can't).

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Legacy-Ashes-History-C-I/dp/1846140463
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do the cartel and muslim executioners always wear the masks when they behead?

Really makes you think.

botch have black hair too huh rly makes me ponder..

I'll put it this way, I was homeless for about a year and I spent most of it in a heavy hispanic area. Everyone was poor and didn't speak english but everyone was friendly and just looked out for everyone.
A lot of mexicans can be bad but it's not nearly as disastrous as muslims. Now muslim hispanics, that's something I wouldn't want to see. Islam has a terrible habit of nurturing the darker parts of humanity in people.

Hispanics dont want to fundamentally undermine every society they go to.

Their women both have amazing asses.

bitch theres more crackers acting like niggers than cholos fuck off with this stupid comparation

Spics are an American problem but Muslims are an international problem.

Spain is OG isis.

Accept no substitutes! Santiago !

>People in Europe don't have problems with Mexicans
Huh, really makes one ponder..

An international problem is more important than a localised one. Of course I don't expect the people who turned up late for both World Wars to understand that.

That's right, we showed up late, saw that you couldn't handle it, still saved your sorry fucking asses. Then we ended another conflict that didn't concern you, on our own.

They both learned from the cia

T. Federal

>work for peanuts
>sell really cheap oranges
>make really good burrito(me gusta la burrito)
>their women take it in the ass

mexicans are almost better than white people

Both spics and muslims are better than white people.
So it doesnt matter

You jumped in when the wars were already won because you didn't want to be seen as pussies waiting to side with the victors even though that's exactly what you are.

Hispanics lose their roots and integrate way faster than Muslims. I have friends in America whose sons can only speak broken Spanish and call themselves American. On the other hand I know 3rd generation Muslims who still make their woman wear the burqa, still belive in Sharia law and "hate" the country they are living in.

It's hard to tell which of them is crazier, but Mexico isn't a bare desert in war.

>They both learned from the cia

>mexican muslims
they do exist, but they're so few that they're like some urban legend. They are heavily outnumbered by catholic people, so they chimp out muh pedo prophet they either get lynched or at least get beaten the hell out of them.

Food is better.

Christian, Hardest-Working (When they want to be), and would rather use a gun to kill putos and gringos rather than explosive tied to their chest.

nice.

If you think about it, Spaniards are moorish rape babies so I'm a way they're basically the same, but with some Amerindian mixed in(a lot actually in some places)

America needs to focus more on Justice and Security.

The spics are better in several ways

>Deeply religious

Catholic and narco saint worship

>Behead people

To scare people in relation to drugs, not due to crime like the muslims,

>Rape and murder so many women they had to create the term "femicide"

Considering that the spanish have lived under muslims for 400 years without even considering the term shows that spics bring a certain something to the table that muslims lack.

>Form gangs

Muslims form gangs to patrol their laws and make sure people don't drink, use drugs, use prostitutes and so on. Spics are the complete opposite and form gangs to break their own laws and make sure people drink, use drugs and prositutes and so on.

>Be a dad
>Raise my son in a very strict environment
>Take away his FUCKING tea
>Son moves out, leaves me behind
>Never amount to anything because I was planning on sponging off my son's productivity anyways
>Son grows up to be famous
>Talk shit because I'm bitter and wish he were still my obedient son
>Die alone

t. Wilford Crumpet Hinkydinks

Well, there is evidence that CIA teached the Nicaraguans the drug trade, including the violence. It even came up in the public spotlight during the "Iran-Contra affair" (Where America sold weapons to both Iran and Iraq during the Iran-Iraq war to fund the "contras" in Nicaragua to overthrow the democratically elected government of Nicaragua by murdering the children and wives of everyone who supported the government)

It's also declassified that the CIA trained the mujahedeen in Afghanistan which later created training camps in bomb making, intelligence and all sort of tricks.

That damn CIA. The true God of Chaos, traveling the globe and fucking shit up everywhere. Is their job intelligence, or chaos?

>intelligence, or chaos?
both

The drug cartels and coyotes don't claim they're decapitating and raping for Jesus. This is the difference.

CIA is the scourge of democratically elected governments everywhere. It's the main reason why countries still are ruled by dictators. CIA have removed and manipulated democratically elected governments in (sources are from this book: amazon.com/Legacy-Ashes-History-C-I/dp/1846140463 ):

Burma 1952: Set up Burma's "Golden Triangle" Heroin empire with the help of General Li Mi in Burma. In an effort to control china.

Iran 1953: Removed the democratically elected government and put the Shah to rule as dictator.

Guatemala 1954: Removed the democratically elected government and put Carlos Armas to rule as dictator.

Syria 1949: Removed the democratically elected government and put Colonel Adib Shishakli to rule as dictator.

Indonesia 1957: Attempted to remove the democratically elected government and put puppet to rule as dictator. It failed and was pretended that they had nothing to do with it and the Americans involved was thrown under the bus by President Eisenhower as "dissident members of the army".

Dominican Republic 1960: Assassinated the dictator Rafael Trujillo who America put there in the first place.

Congo 1961: Assassinated Patrice Lubumba who led the Congolese to freedom from their former colonial masters of Congo (Belgium). He was assassinated when he was about to win the democratic election and CIA replaced him with Joseph Mobutu to rule as dictator. This leads to the civil war that still continues today.

Dominican Republic 1963: The CIA overthrows the democratically elected Juan Bosch in a military coup. The CIA installs a right-wing junta to rule it as a dictatorship.

Ecuador 1963: CIA removed the democratically elected President Arosemana, inserts millitary junta to rule.

Also: chad, afghanistan, nicaragua, lebanon, somalia, Iraq, hungary, Laos, Haiti, Brazil, Indonesia, Greece, Uruguay, Cambodia, Chile, Australia, Angola, Honduras, Panama Many of these several times.