Explain this

Explain this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HfHgUu_8KgA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't want to burn myself.

is that a meme or real? i have never been to bongistan

what the fuck? how do you get warm water?

With the hot tap.

when I was there I literally had to cut holes in a water bottle and affix it to each faucet to get a mix of warm and cold water

dumbest fucking country ever

Or you could have just filled the sink up you drooling retard.

Not a meme. It somewhat works because everyone just uses the cold tap all the time while the hot one gets neglected.

Also it stops us drinking poo water.

Some very old sinks are like the left one here.

what is poo water?

How often do you honestly need lukewarm water from a sink?

this confuses and enrages the continental

Just fill it up with cold half way then fill the rest with hot.
That's sick. People spit in the sink.

Kitchen taps have always just been a single tap in every house I've lived in or been to. It's usually only in toilets and bathrooms where you find the dual tap design.

90% of the time. the other 5% is when you activate cold position, let it run for a little bit to get ultra-cold drinking water, or when you activate the hot position to speed up the boiling water on a kettle process

one to stick up their bum and the other to stick up their friend's bum

>island infrastructure

Basically our water system are still pretty Victorian so many people get hot water from a tank in the attic so it can't be crossed over the cold drinking water cause then we'd die or something.

Also some people (like me) just install two taps just because they like it or because of tradition.

>yank humour

By running the hot tap and finishing your business before the water becomes scalding hot and burns you (~10 seconds).

I dunno, I honestly can't think of a situation where you'd need it other than for washing your hands. Maybe shaving but I fill the sink up for that and rinse with cold water anyway.

The warm water tap is water that has been there for a while and it smells weird

>bum faucets

>American """"jokes""""

Not him, but I've seen /brit/ (completely by accident) and you have no ground to stand on when I comes to humor or jokes.

Hot water in British houses is stored in a tank in the loft and is thus stagnant and full of contaminants. I don't know why you would want to do so, but you should never drink water from the hot tap in a British house.

poo willy wank bum bum

We use cold water for everything. If you need to wash your face or something you can fill the sink and use that.

youtube.com/watch?v=HfHgUu_8KgA
Here you go.

Why havent they been upgraded to this century?

how do you wash dishes? in a filled sink? i do them under running water and so do most people here (who don't like using a washing machine)

>you can fill the sink like a sodomite and wash your bum and face simultaneously

Never even needed lukewarm water. Just wash your hands with the cold, wash your face with the cold, drink out the cold. Everything is achievable with the cold tap.

That's only true above ground level and even then it's a bit outdated

in new houses they are

Pretty much all new houses are built with single taps.

Fuck this shit.
How the hell this abomination became so popular?

No need really. Do try to remember that Britain had indoor plumbing while the rest of the world was still shitting in holes and it's served us well.

>limeys can't drink the water that comes out of their shower head

Because it works fine and nobody wants to shell out a fuck load of money having their house re-plumbed.

How is hot water handled in Finland?

I saw Brit-style single taps in Tallin

some countries still shit in holes

because it has two-plane control over water flow speed on one axis and temperature on the other axis.

how is it possible you do not understand this?

I think similar how eesti bro described. I've never understood how you "run out of hot water". Like in the US tv shows and movies someone has used all the hot water Never happens here
I'm not a plumber so I dont know how it works.

>tfw when I'm forced to use polar coordinates just to wash my hands
fugg

I guess you have city-wide hot water and heating systems like in Russia? Here we have our own individual boilers

>Americans

We have hot water tanks that heat with gas and take a while to re heat once you use it all too fast.

it can happen if you live in an area where you only have electric boiler to rely on and it is not powerful or big enough to have sustained hot water flow. i for instance have a boiler of 200L and if i spend a shitload of time under the shower it can get cold eventually

Some houses have boilers, that are basically large tank that have coils in them and heat the water in the tank. Those are the kind you can run out hot water with.
Modern houses use immersion heaters, which heat the water as it goes through the pipes.

A country is a state of people but pajeets aren't people.

why the fuck would i waste that water

what is wrong with brits

Why the fuck would you want to fill up the place you pee in with water you use to wash yourself?

>using water out of a sink you fucking spit in
>le americans xD

>i do them under running water and so do most people here
Nation of bloody water wasters.

We use washing up bowls for doing the pots in (basically just a plastic bowl that you fill with hot water and washing-up liquid).

Kitchen taps are usually single taps anyway so you can run warm water from them just fine.

>fill the sink up
>waste water
???

>greentexting because everyone else is confused about your system

>the place you pee in
Americans truly are barbarians

>Americans are first world
>Can't waste a sink full of water

ahh yes when i spit in the sink i just leave it to dry and not wash it away
fucking retard

Oh God, this shit drove me crazy when I lived in Oxford. Never again.

I'm with the Americans on this one. Filling the sink with water and putting that water anywhere near your face is fucking disgusting. Think of all the germs in there just from people washing their hands alone.

>washing-up liquid
Adults call it dish soap.

Plenty of places other than us still have separate taps.
Saw a lot of them in France.

>dude it's totally clean and germ free if you just pour water over it!

Who the fuck pisses in a sink?
I don't even know how to address this, it's just retarded. The water would wash the spit down the drain. Even so, spit outside you cretin.
Not my fault your countrymen are strange
You realise a toilet seat has less germs on it than a door handle?

>Nation of bloody water wasters.
if you do them under running water you don't have to use nearly as much surface active chemicals as with a smaller amount of still water. you pretty much clean them just mechanically. it's wasteful of water, but most people prefer to not fuck up nature with Fairy dishwashing chemical vs. returning "clean" water into nature

ahh yes that is exactly how germs work

>need separate taps because of shitty plumbing
>need fuses in every plug because of shitty wiring

Not here we don't.

No that stuff is just for heating the radiators. The water in them is colored

our plugs are superior to american ones this is pure fact

>How often do you honestly need lukewarm water from a sink?
Maybe when your washing your hands after using the toilet.

>Americans are this afraid of germs
I suppose if my country didn't have healthcare I'd be paranoid about getting sick too.

localized fuses aren't really that bad of an idea user.

You realize that door handles have all their germs because of hands, right?
You realize people wash their hands in sinks, right?
Are you trying to be this dense or does it just come naturally from the centuries of inbreeding?

Also, people pee in sinks, too, it's a vile place to wash your hands in with it full of water.

>poo willy wank bum bum
Pretty good summary of /Brit/

Just use the cold you girl.

NOBODY PISSES IN SINKS YOU FUCKING BARBARIAN

>Also, people pee in sinks
no, brain dead yanks piss in sinks

>I don't even know how to address this, it's just retarded. The water would wash the spit down the drain.
see
>Even so, spit outside you cretin.
Are you telling me you never brush your teeth? I mean considering your flag I guess I'm not surprised.

This goes back to 1911 actually

I remember reading limey articles about their plugs.
It gave me a good laugh because the sheer arrogance reads like any article in America.

Portugal also has 2 taps usually. Guess modern taps are different but my house in particular and a few others still have 2 taps.

t. sinkpisser

If that were true we'd be the ones angry about germs, you weren't involved.

>guns
Adults call them rooty tooty point-n-shooties

>n-nobody pees in sinks!!!
I'd reckon about 90%+ of you pee in sinks. Not shameful.

>haha americans wear shoes in side xD
>literally rubs water all over his face from a germ filled sink that's gets spat in daily

Your plugs are utter shit though.
It's not arrogance, it's fact.

dual taps are better desu

>333
>trips
Checked.
VERY nice.

Wait so its true? Britshits piss in sinks? What the fuck? I thought the were civilized

I've seen the right pic type in some old houses desu.

why are yanks so paranoid and uptight about everything, christ on a bike lads

americans pee and spit in the sink

learned something new and interesting today

t. laddo who's used burger plugs his whole life
alri

We have a tank in the attic heated by our central heating system. That is our only source of hot water and if it is all used up, you run out of hot water.

I'm curious where this endless source of hot water you have in Finland comes from. Where is it being stored and what is heating it?

>How is it possible a ryssä is a fucking moron