kys

>attack at siesta time
>gg ez
asspain is doomed

no u

>el chino cochino

Their siesta or our siesta?

I wish we'd have siesta

The Spanish navy is 10 times stronger than the Mexican navy and has the AEGIS system. So Spain. No one could invade each other

The answer to both is Portugal, they are always behind all wars.

Tu que sabes goblino del orto

>del orto

Ya te vi puto sudaca.

Spain destroys our Navy preventing us from unsung and we crush any attempts at a landing.

So no one.

they can't reach other.

DALEEEEEE DE VUELTA AL HISPACHAAAAAAAAAN JAJAJAJAJAJAJA

>landing

they don't need to, they have a modern airforce, you don't, they only need to flat mexico

We have bows and arrows

>We invade Spain misteriously unopposed with a force of trajineras
>Spanish army retreats with no casualties but we zerg Gibraltar in the process
>immediate ceasefire is called and before NATO or the EU can intervene we turn ALL Iberian territory under our control back to Spain

Kinda hard to do without aircraft carriers Chilean expert

didnt work last time

*blocks your airspace*

you are cute

>Anglo'd
What is this, Juanito?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_ship_Juan_Carlos_I

Spain has had carriers since 1982

somos los machos cabrios joder

Spain would probably win, but Mexicans are more manly because they are mostly christian traditionalists who live constantly under the danger of the drug cartels (depending on which region of course).

10-12 VTOL jets is hardly enough to carpet bomb Mexico, especially when it's the cartels that'd be shutting them down
hispanospress.com/desde-pistolas-armas-antiaereas-ilegales-destruidas-mexico/

Also, the technical clasification for that ship is amphibious assault, what is coloquially known as "helicopter carriers"

>Mexicans
>manly

lel

It would be an embarrassing war for all parties involved, and the rest of the world would have a laugh watching them both continually fail to invade each other.

The fact that we have different flags says otherwise.

Are you not una nación cristiana, Riquelme?

Ostias tiraflechas. No dejes que te ataranten los gallegos.

CACAlombia

As much as I like Mexico, I gotta go with Spain. They'd glass them in a heartbeat

B-but you have to support your New World brothers! If not Mexico, we will defeat the evil Spaniards.

Mexico so they pay for the wall.

You'd unironically end up allying with Spain, literally ending what we know today as Mexico.

In your wet dreams, if you want to go to the ridiculous end conclussion of the impossible Mexico vs Spain war scenario, one with allies involved, the US would be forced to invoke the Monroes doctrine against the EU as the alternative is Mexico goes under the nuclear umbrella of China or Russia.

The unspoken deal between Mexico and the US is we get to pursue our neutral pacifist doctrine in exchange for remaining unaligned, if that was to change the US would coup Mexico (they can't occupy/invade, they're not that stupid) and install a regime that might unironically be moving to join Spain in NATO.

>cartels shutting them down
This guy

Lol no we wouldn’t. If Spain tried to invade any country in the New World, let alone the country right south of us, their entire military would have a new home under the ocean. The New World belongs to the US.

>EU supports Spain
>UK, USA and Canada support Mexico
>Rusia just to fuck with USA supports Spain
WW3 happens.

If we attacked you four sure, but if you attacked us the US would be forced to help us.

Everybody in the thread kys

Mexicans are manlier, most spaniards now a days are soyboys sad since they are the once who invented machismo

Just look at what mexicans do to stupid white tourist that thinks she can dress like a slut on women's day!

thedailybeast.com/the-web-nailed-the-wrong-man-for-my-sex-assault-in-mexico

More like
>The US demands both sides immediately cease aggression under threat of invoking American military intervention and the EU agrees with the US

This, as much as I hate to say this, the new world of only still a thing thanks to the US.

Spaniards are manlier

lol

the eternal anglos

>wanting to sexually assault her

>Who would win a war between each other?
Apparently Spain but it seems fishy since Mexico as 3 times their population.
>Who is manlier?
I wouldn't call Mexicans manly but spaniards are Sweden tier sjws.

BRIPAC base is like 10km from my home

>our
niqqa what u talking about

mexico tiene al chapulin colorado
rip spain

Post Mexican and Spanish wars. I'm comparing the countries

That's not how it works

Spain is more cohesive, but mexicans are so obsessed with dragon ball that there's ways a chance some random kid will go super saiyan LSSJ and destroy Spain as a whole

they are nothing compared to our ONDA VITAL

mexihan blanco completado vs 999x kaioken LSSJ spain's onda vital when?

>thinking that "manliness" determines the outcome of a war

Nowadays is almost impossible in general for a country to invade with military forces another country unless the economical/demographic differences are just ridiculous like china and nepal. It's very ''easy'' and cheap to do guerrilla warfare plus the defenders just have all kind of advantages. We can see it in todays conflicts (in case of US), where you need to first completely destabilize the country and have the population divided with rebels in your side before thinking of moving your forces.

And obviously would be impossible, for various reasons, to ever think of invading mexico and viceversa. The only thing we could try and would not be worth the cost, is to block commerce and ports/air space, nothing else.

Also, spain and mexico have good relationships

We defeated Spain when they were in their peak and we where in out low so now it would be such a cake walk for Mexico that its not even funny.

>19th century
>peak

tell its bait right now cause im triggered