Film recommendations for a depressed Chad?

Film recommendations for a depressed Chad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ldNSMnEeKio
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tree of Life

or

Eyes Wide Shut

Bee Movie

youre not a chad if youre depressed and posting on a haitian chick flick connoiseur gathering site

>Chad
Chads dont get depression, they facefuck it with their massive cocks while they smile at the thought of how good life is

Shame

Failed normie more like.
Just kill yourself. The sooner the better.

>Depressed
>Chad

NO

Is this cartoon any realistic? I know nothing about sex

yes it is the best depiction humanity has produced so far

Would it make more sense for the circumcised one to take 50 mins? I mean you said he doesn't feel anything at all.

I'm sorry, but If you're good looking you can't be depressed

>you said
I wut

how old ?

as in right now

19, I'm just here by mistake

>19
>on Sup Forums
>"mistake"
son, I got bad news for ya...

do it, chad

>failed Chad
suuure user, you'll find a way out :^)
this pit only goes down

Don't ask Sup Forums for advice. Their opinions are total shit.

Sorry bro, OP here and you can't compare all Chads. All I want is a nice 6-7/10 girl whose personality makes her a 10. Instead, narcissistic 8/9/10 out of 10 söuts just wanna fuck m. Got ero interest in them and never will. But when I see that 6 or 7 that I want she assumes I'm some sort of player that'll only use her.

Being a Chad that's not interested in meaningless sex is not easy.

That sucks, didn't think Chad's could suffer as well

>7.5/10 face
>6'
>Law student
>Funny, social, good personality
>Crippling anxiety that prevents me from pursuing girls
>Virgin at age 20

What do, OP? Help me.

hes not a chad clearly.

>depressed chad

don't be silly now

There are good looking people that aren't only interested in fucking as many people as they can.

>Teddy Bear (Danish: 10 Timer til Paradis, "10 hours to paradise") is a 2012 Danish film starring Kim Kold as a Danish bodybuilder who travels to Thailand to find love
>Despite his physique, Dennis (Kim Kold), a thirty-eight-year-old Danish bodybuilder, has never had a girlfriend and lives with his elderly mother, Ingrid (Elsebeth Steentoft), in a small town outside Copenhagen

stop larping if 9/10s throw themselves at you then why the fuck are you having trouble with 6/10s?
diagnosis: fake and gay

just bee you are self

Go to the gym and pick up girls on dating apps

What's the worst that can happen if you pick up a girl? Rejection. Then there's a reason why you got rejected, you find out why and try again with a new girl. Then rejection might happen again. Learn from it and hit on a new girl. Repeat this until it works and you'll do better and better for each time.

The Fast and the Furious (2001)
2 Fast 2 Furious (2003)
The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift (2006)
Fast & Furious (2009)
Fast Five (2011)
Fast & Furious 6 (2013)
Furious 7 (2015)
The Fate of the Furious (2017)

It's like I said, because of the way I look they automatically assume that I'm only trying to fuck them. How is that hard to comprehend? Decent 6/7 out of 10 that don't go out drinking every weekend are likely more insecure. The annoying Stacy sluts that always try to fuck don't even hide that shit. Stop getting mad at me for your fucking inability to communicate with women.

The fear for rejection is so crippling that I sound like a retard whenever I approach a girl. It completely fucks me

She could throw acid in your face. Or spit on you.

post pic pls, no homo

but you are only trying to fuck them
also stop projecting

I'm not only trying to fuck them goodness. I'm a virgin. I don't want to have sex with a girl unless it's a girl that I can see myself having a future with.

My dilemma is that annoying ass Stacies just want to fuck and I couldn't give a rat's ass about them. The ones I do want to be in a relationship think that they'll just be another number in my book.

Alcohol works. Think of it as a project where your main goal is to only improve. So each girl is just a task where mission accomplished is to get with her. You're there to lure her into bed. She doesn't mean anything more than getting laid.
I thought that was a good thing.

why don't you just join a church or prove them somehow that you're pure then?

Point Break

have you every thought those girls might be right about you. I mean you're clearly a narcissist and the fact you have multiple girls you can see spending your future with kind of proves them right about being another "number in they're book". maybe if you didn't come off as a womanizing asshole they wouldn't assume you are one?

Nigga, I don't have any girls that I can see myself having a future with right now. How the fuck are you gonna call me a womanizer when I just told you that I've never had sex?

The types of girls that I like think that because of my appearance(apparently really good looking, muscular, dress style) that I am some sort of womanizer when I'm not.

What is so hard to comprehend about this? Is English your native tongue? Did you go to college? What aren't you understanding from my posts?

Wolf of Wall Street

What some films with horrific deaths that cause feels?
youtube.com/watch?v=ldNSMnEeKio

coming off as a womanizer =/= being one
and then you claim i can't understand english

I'm done with you. Your problem is that you're so damn ugly and just shit all around that your vehement hatred towards Chads and women just leaves you with an extremely warped prejudice. Then I guess that that's the majority of Sup Forums.

Anyways, I don't go talking to random ass chicks off the street trying to get a number. The girls that I tried to go out with have been in my levtures, anime club, German club, Economics club etc.

Alot of people assume that Chads don't have actual hobbies other than fucking Stacies or whatever.

Anyway, I'm done with you.

God is the ending of that movie fucking depressing.

All that they survive only to be bombed in the end. Fuck.

DONT LET ME SEE YOU ON MY EARTH AGAIN

Watch Dunkirk.

Ive been going through some rough shit lately and it kinda helped me realize, I dont really have it that bad.

>all that projection
>still thinking you're a Chad
you're just a narcissistic robot, you still blame everyone else for your own fucking problems and complain constantly about them for attention. but you act entitled and think you're unique because of your own self perceived attractiveness. you just can't accept the blame for your own fucking problems and get mad at anyone that dares to suggest that you're the only person who can fix your own fucking problems.

besides, technically, im more of a Chad than you because i actually managed to lose my fucking virginity

you get over depression in 2 hours

works every time

>depressed
>Chad
how?

DELET
DELET
DELET T-THIS

>linklater film
>"deceptively deep"

I'm already rolling my eyes.

Friend, it's not the kino's fault some j-school geek needs to justify his enjoyment of it.