I recently heard some discussion about letting refugees come to Mexico. So, is this really a bad idea...

I recently heard some discussion about letting refugees come to Mexico. So, is this really a bad idea? Are refugees really that dangerous?

Other urls found in this thread:

americanthinker.com/blog/2016/08/police_say_muslimhispanic_feud_the_motive_in_killing_of_ny_imam.html
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/14/mexico-opening-door-to-syrian-refugees-joins-other-nations-south-of-us-border/
govtrack.us/congress/votes/109-2006/s262
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>refugees go to Mexico
>they go to US
Oh boy.

At least wait until we build the wall

Mexico Yes!

When did hillary say she'll build a wall?

If she does win, i'm moving to Straya and trust me i'll be sharting in your marts.

thye will blow you up

Not a bad idea.

>Drug cartels Vs Religion of peace

Imagine all these heads flying around.

I'm firmly of the belief they should all be sent to Israel

is mexico more liberal or conservative?
and also wont the cartels fuck them up if they try something there?

Actually, no. They might civilize you animals.

If you're serious whoever brought that idea is retarded

yes, dangerous

Arabs civilized Europe with Christianity. Europeans were still living in caves and tribal societies before then.

I would pay to see this

My, my, how the tables have turned

Mexico has been centrist with neoliberal policies, both our parties are cucks that suck globalist cock and will sell the last bit of mexican soil to corporations

I think the cartels are definitely not gonna like Muslims.

Bringing rapefugees to Mexico would be like pissing in a ocean of piss.

>implying they stay in mexico
>implying they don't immediately fuck of to the US of A

Pedro, refugees should be the least of your worries.

WTF My name is actually Pedro.

Sounds like you guys should build a wall....

Heavily Catholic population wouldn't put up with their muzzie shit, Mexicans aren't cucks and would actually retaliate if they rape the women, and not enough gibs. They would complain and try to move north to US

Can you fucking imagine the zionist butthurt?

>Extremely devoted catholics encountering hateful Muslims

Oh boy... I've seen this before.

americanthinker.com/blog/2016/08/police_say_muslimhispanic_feud_the_motive_in_killing_of_ny_imam.html

The Mexican Crusades are the answer to the Muslim problem.

I don't blame em

>Mfw there are already a lot of muslims in my city
>Mfw i see them in malls
>Mfw there are a lot of carts of "Tacos Arabes" (Arabian tacos) in the streets.

Thrust me, at least in my city the muslims likes to be here. ThereĀ“s no much time left when they built a Mezquita.

Also, there are a lot of Indians too.

Where do you live?

Why haven't you killed them in the name of Jesus cristo y la virgen maria

Consider me baited.
Who the blue berry muffins fuck thinks this is a good idea?
The country doesn't even have enough money to properly work, where are they going to pull the money to take care of these mudslimes?
No way EPN is going to shell some bucks to raise them. We don't have jobs or money and these assholes are going to magically get all?
I can see the cartel or angry mobs murdering them.

>Anonymus board
>Guadalajara
Because some of them seems to be cool.

But i am allways looking at their expresions searching for fundamentalism or shit like that thanks /pol.

Mira Pendejo Panista cornudo
No quieres aceptar a Indios que tienen mas en comun ah pero si quieres meco arabe culero porque los Europeas lo hacen tambien

Como dice el dicho
"Cuando Europa se mete un dedo por el culo el Mexicano se quiere meter todo el puno "

The country has money.
And who knows.. maybe Germamy or America give us some money to keep them here.

Sorry I don't speak Mexican. Try using civilized language.

You are cuck
And a bigger one for not learning the language of the nation you are right know

I think its better to accept refugees that we actually have in Mexico like the indigenous people that had been opresed worst than those goatfuckers you just want to accept those towelheads cause Europe and all the cool people support it go be a cuck somewhere else

>thrust me
i will

Those poor refugees.

fucking kek

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/14/mexico-opening-door-to-syrian-refugees-joins-other-nations-south-of-us-border/

>[flipflopping intensifies]

>Thrust me
>Thrust
>Me
Kek

There isn't much they can do to Mexico that it didn't already do to itself, it might be funny to see a cartel boss react to one of them groping his daughter though.

>I think its better to accept refugees that we actually have in Mexico

How can they be refugees in their own country you homosexual mestizo? That makes absolutely no sense.

You can't even keep your own people there.

Mexico will once again be invaded by a superior culture and they will adopt that culture with the same pride that they did for Christianity

THIS SO MUCH

Mexico should take them all

and make mince meat out of them

I think Cartel Bosses are very Catholic, they would never let a Muslim near their daughters.

man i would love to see a war between cartels and muslims

>hyper leftist getting mad over such an unimportant thing
dude, if that thing did happen, as soon as those bitches set foot on mexican soil they would rapidly say: where US at?

This would be very very interesting. An influx of a few 100k muslims into cartel land. I hope it happens, more fuel for the chaos gods.

yes they are, if one of those freaks tried to rape one of their daughters, be sure the entire rapefugee camp would be set on fire and the bitches executed in a blink of an eye.

Narcos can become the new Crusaders, there's already a Cartel that call themselves the Knights Templar.

you better paco

She voted for it.
govtrack.us/congress/votes/109-2006/s262

she was lying (as usual). Open border, come to america and enrich it

Arabs can easily blend in with mestizos crossing our border. Black hair, dark skin. Put on a sombrero and a flannel and no one would know from a distance.

While narcocorridos play in the background.

Arabs are regularly taller, but that second guy to the left in the pic could actually pass for a Mexican.

We are more stronger now than in the XIX century.

although it'd be horrible, i have to say: kekekekekekekekekekek

Last night she said Mexico won't pay for the wall, but American tax payers will. She already admitted building a wall as a thing

We're Catholics now. Much stronger and devoted to Our Lord Jesus Christ and La Santisima Virgen Maria, no Muslim will desecrate tierra Guadalupana.

I literally read refugees as "rapists".. wow

spaniards were brutal, but with euros there were improvements: laws, moral values, education n shiiiieeettt... muslims on the other hand have been the same fucking savages for over 1400 years... fuck them...

There wasn't really a Mexico back then, it was indigenous land and civilizations.

A load of brown, unwanted, violent rapists con their way into a more developed nation. Horror ensues.

I never expected Mexico to quite get a taste of it's own medicine this way.

Beautiful.

Would be funny to see refugees pull their normal shit and then get beheaded by the Cartels.

Isis members beheaded.

the difference would be, if ahmed did the things they have done in europe, they would be wiped out quickly either by cartels or fanatic catholic people, instead of being defended and cucking the native population.

kek

DEUS VULT!!

That's what I was saying before - maybe we should let in more Extreme Catholic Mexicans so when the Muzzies get here, you guys can fuck their shit up. We all know Mexicans will defend their Lord and Savior much better than the whites will. Kind of like introducing a cockroach population to eat up all the bedbugs.

We would thank you heavily for your service. If a mexican kills 10 muzzies he gains citizenship. Let the Games Begin.

I'M COMING!!!!!!!!!!

TO FLIP FLP!!!!!!!!!!

We should deport all rapefugees to Mexico, let them experience the other side of decapitations

Wait until the American Jews make you take in millions and they are able to get established.

Then we'll see.

He has never flip flipped

Nothing wrong with refugees. Mostly young single women and widows looking for a little help. They've done wonders for countries such as Sweden, France, Germany and Belgium.

Let them in Mexico. Its 2016.

But wait till the wall is built.

>Kind of like introducing a cockroach population to eat up all the bedbugs.
I dont like comparasion gringo, We will only defend our land, every country should take care of their own problems. and if they lose, well, game over.

Well if you guys are here on our land, then you better be defending it from the sand satanists.

This photo is from my city

except it's not

I love this reply kek

Dot on forehead Indians or bow and arrow indians?

people here used to think of muslims as: "poor people, they are fleeing conflict, euros are generous people, god bless'em"; however, when ahmed tried to rape german girls, when jamal killed french people in kike market, when frogs got run over (children included which made it far worse), when krauts got axed and sven's women were rapped by ahmed and jamal mexs now see them as extremely dangerous crazy religious fanatics that will kill you because you don't believe in their pedo prophet. Cucks would show up, no doubt, but most people would be become hostile towards them.

can hardly wait until he says: amnesty for 75%

and they will, if shit hits the fan, mexs will certainly kill both muslims and niggers too.

you mean feather or feces

Hey, why can't Mexico just round up the cartels (((somehow))) and send them to Syria to fight ISIS? Kill two birds with one stone desu senpai

Can this happen, please?
Hell, it could be the solution to the refugee problem of Europe.

Just start "sharing the burden" with Mexico, ship them all to cartel-land, they try to ficki-ficki the women there, the cartels do their usual thing, then come in and clean up the camp for the next batch.

Again, just let us get that wall up first. Then you can help all the Syrians you want.

The Mexicans are probably more dangerous.
The problem would rather be that every refugee going to Mexico ends up being a drug mule popping up in the US at some point.

Spanish is for negroes.

Or it could be worse, maybe some of the refugees could team up with mexican cartels, sometimes different religion means nothing if there are money in between.

please wait until after the wall

Like I said, we'll wait and see what you do once the American Jews force you to take in millions. We'll see how much of your talk is just that; talk.

You'd also run the risk of the Camel Jockies standing up to the smaller cartels, maybe suicide bombing a few of them out of existence and then more and more beaten down Mexicans starting to see Islam as their only hope against the Cartels and start converting....

Well if you want to abolish everything your country has achieved by letting people with backwards thinking and inhumane values that will spread like a wildfire because PCs won't speak up against it into your country, go ahead.

Otherwise: bad idea.