ATTN: this is for all those who don't know yet

this is the guy who shouted "Pepe!" at hilarys rally.

(((Lewandowski)))

twitter.com/seanlewandowski

"Radical Atheist, Alt Right for Trump, Seahawks Fan, American Nationalist. Part-Time Troll. Frog Twitter Icon." -thats his bio

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
periscope.tv/SeanLewandowski/1OyKAvaEgLnGb
youtube.com/watch?v=K8Vg_bpTv9A
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepe
youtube.com/watch?v=I4XNBkosC8Q
quora.com/Do-Britons-really-pronounce-beta-as-bee-ta
youtube.com/watch?v=_FeHDGfT45w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Legend.

What the fuck is a radical atheist? What's with so many people labelling themselves these days. Everyone wants to be some special person, or part of some grand movement.

What a douche.

Haha he actually did it the absolute madman!

>Lewandowski

Is he related to Corey?

maybe he burns religious books? atheist is code for anti-christian. always

>you will be remembered, long after you shoot yourself in the back of the head

lol

I never speak in memes or mention Sup Forums in public, so I can't say I know for certain: how is Pepe pronounced? Is it "Peh-peh", or "Pee-pee"? Or is the last "e" silent like meme and is pronounced "Peep" or "Pehp"? I have been wondering this for a while now and i honestly dont know.

He had me laymowing earlier today.

Good for him.

because you're forgetting that Sup Forums has as many LOOKATMELOOKATME retards as it does legitimate schizos, tinfoilers, shills and average pissed off white guys

Anti-labelist detected

PEPAAAY

Nah, international atheist groups have 99% of their attention focused on muslims.

Peh-payy

This is the same guy who posted on Sup Forums

typical nu male faggot who latched onto something greater than him, gee what a surprise.

Thanks, bud!

It's regional.

kek
>In the US: soft e kehk like check
>In the UK: hard e keek like cheek

pepe
>In the US: A latino name, [Pepay]
>In Europe: A french name, [Peppy]

the only radical atheist i ever met wore a leather fedora. i don't know if they all do that

Based as fuck

No. It's a sort of common Polish last name. So it's not Jewish most likely.

For example, Robert Lewandowski is a top striker in Professional Soccer. The most famous Lewandowski in fact.

Ew, infowars is cancer.

For years, I thought it was pronounced "Peep." This man has changed my life.

Not necessarily Jewish.

>t. someone who latches onto petrol
don't be rama rama
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo

>Atheist
He's clearly a pagan if he worships kek, even if he's larping. Or are atheists just so attached to their label that they'll sacrifice self-awareness for the sake of it?>international atheist groups have 99% of their attention focused on muslims.
No they don't. A large proportion of them are willing to defend Muslims the second they feel like it's the best way for them to virtue-signal. They've lost their moral compass and it shows.

it's shitty faggot meme.

I can label myself as a game enthusiast and not sound like a fucking douchebag while still memeing it up hard.

This video was taken from the perspective of the user that yelled Pepe.

Happening at 21:40 in.

periscope.tv/SeanLewandowski/1OyKAvaEgLnGb

Wew nice

>>You will be remembered, long after you shoot yourself in the back of the head

MY
SIDES

Isn't Lewandowski a Polish name?

>international atheist groups

such a thing exists? I thought they are too autistic to form groups since they don't even have ideals to share with each other.

Autism or (((provocateur)))?

youtube.com/watch?v=K8Vg_bpTv9A

How do you shoot yourself in the back of the head with a barbell?

What a hero. Memed in the lion's den.

What does this have to do with atheism, you sperglords?

This guy is a legend. That pepe may cost her the election.

Don't label me!

go inject some maple syrup you scum

Probably after you break your own window and throw yourself down the stairs

jewgle "international atheist" and tell me what first pops up, then tell me what most of the articles are about

based polack jew

Are abos human?
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

pure reddit cancer

It's a name.

>>In the UK: hard e keek like cheek
WAT.

Lewandowski isn't a Jewish name at all.

Capped for just in case it happens.

Pepe is a name you utter retard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepe

what a legend

The alt-right is a JIDF movement for leftists that don't want to be associated with SJW's and (((conservatives))) that want to be free to indulge in degeneracy while pretending they're not lefties.

Pagan gods and fake gods still count for the 'theist' part of 'atheism' you know. If everyone decides to treat pepe memes as a cult then it becomes one, and an incredibly useless cult at that.

youtube.com/watch?v=I4XNBkosC8Q
>things like 'keek' and meme magic

>I can't afford rope strong enough to hang myself

All that after your gas leak suicide attempt misfired.

>periscope.tv/SeanLewandowski/1OyKAvaEgLnGb

Also, 14:10 cheering Alex Jones.

wat

That's the joke

The left is antichristian, and it so happens that the majority of lefties are atheists. Atheism is positivist, it proposes that metaphysics and theism must be rejected because it cannot be scientifically verified or mathematically proved.

Dawkins is the biggest icon of atheism and he throws shit at Islam all the time, so many nu-male """"radical atheists"""" stopped worshipping him for this same reason.

Stop reposting this shit video with shit audio synch.

I wouldn't have noticed it if he didn't call it radical. Curious of how atheists go about becoming radicalized, and what do they do that makes them radical.

I appreciate his disruption.

peh-peh

Only if you didn't strangle yourself with your own hands first.

Australia train you poorly

>What the fuck is a radical atheist? What's with so many people labelling themselves these days. Everyone wants to be some special person, or part of some grand movement

They are labelling themselves like products on a shelf.

Normies are a lost cause man.

Not really any different than calling yourself Orthodox Jew or Islamic Extremist

They ride skateboards and do other radical things.

How do you get "keek" from kek? Do you pronounce the word bet, as in to gamble, like "beat" too? What the fuck, Brits?

Going down in history, how weird is that

WTF i love Dawkins now

>Radical atheist

This is true. I do ride skateboards around campus. And I do radical things.
t. Atheist

I can be. Spelling is not an enforcement on pronunciation without proper phonetic markers.

Peh-pay requires an accent over the second "e" as shown inhowever I have no idea what fuckery that person is trying to convey.

A latino name? Are you retarded? That's not how phonetics work in the English language.

It's pronounced like "pay - pee- ehhhh."

Okay?

Atheist alliance dot org shows up first.

Articles I immediately see:
>stop witch hunting in nigeria
>a piece purporting to have 'evidence of atheism' predating jesus
>gambian president declares islamic state
>complaining about a greek blasphemsy law
>protesting boy scout bigotry for not catering to atheists
>GENDER BALANCE REPORT
(my sides)
>vatican told to get tough on money laundering

Most of those are anti-Christian in some way (and especialy the ones involving the organisation's efforts), one mentions Islam and is basically a passive world-news article, and one is a gender balance report. A fucking gender balance report. Holy fuck it's like that organisation is already primed to be infested with feminism.

Peh-Peh

Close. British people pronounce "Beta" as "Beat-ah" where we say "Bay-tah." Such as in a software beta, or beta vs. vhs.

>quora.com/Do-Britons-really-pronounce-beta-as-bee-ta

As far as I know, though, brits still say "bets" with an e similar to ours, and the word "beds."

>hero
That's cringe as fuck.

He should've told her to show us piss bag

>Lewandowski

Every fucking time.

It's peh-pay or peh-pehy

We need more of his type in the future. He was a meme navy seal compared to the rest of us.

Normally when I read those glasses it's because my mother will die tonight unless i respond

peep
like meme

Bzzzt! Wrong.

Or take a quick nap by the train tracks

Atheists from the 90s

youtube.com/watch?v=_FeHDGfT45w

>90s
You mean 2000s.

That fag is just jealous of the baby-cock sucking rabbis

All enemies to marxism are good friends and family.

PEPAYYYY

I wish atheists hated Islam as much as they did Christianity

Ahahahah bad goy

Dawkins has finally begun to realise the cultural value of Christianity and comparatively sick and twisted other religions are. It's weird seeing his slow transformation of belief as more and more 'progressive atheists' challenge his perception of rational atheism as being a tenable worldview, with their subversive and bigoted comments.

>2000s
>radical

2001, for Muslims maybe.

His name is pronounced however the speaker wishes to invoke his name. He accepts all accents and pronunciations. Pepe is who you want him to be.

This. Hilary made a good point of accusing (((breitbart))) of race baiting.

>and HOW* comparatively sick and twisted other religions are
typo

me too. I'm not hardcore Sup Forums. I always thought meme was meh meh. I know, I know. I will now proceed to commit suicide by shooting my self in the back of the head and then walk to a park at nighttime and tie my hands behind my back and drop dead.