Canada and Mexico won't get penalized with steel tariffs?

>Canada and Mexico won't get penalized with steel tariffs?

U jelly, Brazil and the rest of the world? How do you feel knowing that Drumpf is our bitch no matter how much he hates us?

Why do you think Trump hates you, mr. I-already-built-a-wall-on-my-Southern-border?

Anything to say to Guatemala?

They are subhumans so I don't care.

Just like you
More human than you, subhummad

Trump pretends to hate Mexicans because it's the ultimate strategy. Even Mexicans hate other Mexicans, so it won't hurt you politically at all.

Surely it had nothing to do with making demands of them paying for a wall or insulting them multiple times.

so mad, enjoy those tariffs, kiddo! ! ! !

kys edgy faggot

Guatemalans are modern barbarians

There's no wall in our southern border

Brazil will try to get exemption too. This will destroy our economy, Trump can't do this, we're America's friend!!!

how do Sup Forumslack BRs spin what trump is doing?

You mean by stating the obvious? Like the illegal immigrants aren't the best Mexico has to offer? Yea, boo hoo. What a Hitler, CNN told me so, durr.

Why steel?

Don't take the bait friend, just don't mistake Trump for an ally, do the same as Panamá

Even Australia isn't getting exemptions

>retards think drumpf!!! was going to tariff NAFTA members

Shut up macaco. Go to eat a monkey or something like that.

They're saying that once Bolsonaro wins, Trump will remove the tariffs because Bolsonaro is Trump's best friend.

>This will destroy our economy, Trump can't do this, we're America's friend!!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

It's the base building block. Think of this as.... stone in mine craft terms maybe then you'll understand

>Mexican intellectuals
This move gives the US way more leverage in NAFTA negotiations, which was definitely needed considering how steep drumpf's demands are.

I think you're mistaking how North America works

Now every country is demanding exemptions and privileges.

Well done, your meme clown and your country are now everybody's bitch

>Even Australia isn't getting exemptions

Trump specifically mentioned Australia is a country likely to get some sort of special exemption, it was the only country besides Canada and Mexico that he outright cited he’s working something out with.

>Brazil will try to get exemption too. This will destroy our economy, Trump can't do this, we're America's friend!!!

What a fucking idiot. Holy shit.

>trade wars are good and easy to win

I know what he said, and that he was suposed to have made a deal with Australia specific to this, what I'm saying is I doubt he'll go through with it, Trump is a petty man well aware he was being mocked in Autralia and he can't really open the door to special deals, what about Japan? What if this pushes the EU into an even harder stance?

Canada and Mexico got spared because NAFTA, while it stands, is an integrated market, consequences would've been far worse and Trump thinks he can use this as leverage (he can't on just his demands on NAFTA are ridiculous non starters neither Canada or Mexico can accept)

Australia is a blip on the radar for US trade

>Anything to say to Guatemala?
como estan compadres?

That's not entierly true, we hate each other like siblings; it's okay when we fight with each other, but if anyone else dares talk shit about our brothers or sisters then we get mad.

>the Eternal Leaf has enough power to thwart emperor blumpf
We underestimated them all along..

China routinely steals technology from overseas corporations and I haven't heard a peep about it ever from their countries of origin.

The truth is everyone's shitting their panties when it comes to access to a large export market. There will be no wars.

I don’t think you understand how closely inundated Australia and the US are at a cultural and political level. People often flippantly say “X country is just an American vassal”, Australia is ACTUALLY a bonofide US vassal. They have uniquely followed the US in every single war since WW2, and their country serves as the primary hub for US geopolitical coordination in the Asian Rim.

Not to mention they also have a special free trade agreement with the US called AUSFTA that was nearly tit for tat modeled after NAFTA, so you’re an idiot if you think there’s any chance Australia isn’t getting an exemption.

That's why USA doesn't like the Chinese influnce over Australia. And aussies neither.

Only if you agree to a NAFTA deal, Paxuatl

wew

>you’re an idiot if you think there’s any chance Australia isn’t getting an exemption.
What are you 12? Don't take it personal, the US always did in fact have a special relationship with the UK which Trump has all but disregarded despite having nothing to gain with this particular feud. This isn't about historical regard or rational arguments, it comes to guessing what the whims of a reality tv idiot are going to be.

The more important thing for Trump here is his own ego, I'm in fact very much surprised someone did prevail on him to spare Canada and Mexico, further watering his provisions down with more exemptions only makes it more apparent his big anouncement was nothing but empty posturing, there are better arguments to make on him not hitting Europe, and Germany in particular, than Australia. Really all you've got, and this is the better chance to get an exemption, is Americans like Australia, that's it, bottomline that's what would actually persuade Trump.

>AUSFTA
Google DR-CAFTA, it isn't some special unique privilege.

>Russia
wait what?