You can only post in this thread if your country has lynxes

hola

worst snowmoblies

another great thread as usual spain

it's our national animal for a reason

Post pics of your lynxes

We call them mountain lions, or cougars

Sometimes they wander into the city and have to be shot

Really cool animals. Fucking love lynxes.

How does this make you feel?

isn't the plural of "Lynx" Lynces?

Are they harmless?

no m8, these are mountain lions/cougars.
OPs animal is a lynx/bobcat

they are predators who keep out of human sight. harmless to humans, but keep balance in ecological systems like forest.

Truely majestic animals

Well...
What is the reason

because there's a shitload of them here and they actually represent our country unlike the case for countries in europe which have fantastic creatura on their heraldry like lions and dragons and shit?

keepin it real and basely legs on ground bru

I thought they were all names for the same thing

such a cute! :3

my local icehockey and fooball team :)

>Killing Eurasian Lynx
There are too many of them anyway. Now, killing an Iberian lynx would make me sad.

is ilves better jääkiekkö team than leijonat? t. haven't watched any hockey for 20 years...

you call norway weak? hah...we have L-Y-N-X-E-S

leijonat is the national team. ilves is the local team in Tampere

ok, now i go hide in corner for embarrassment

>How does this make you feel?
Their numbers have to be kept in check. It's just the way it is.

this was named the most butifel stamp in the world by people who are some kind of stamp experts. have to agree, it's pretty nice

i should add: not all time, but just last year

posting more pics

Was there a politician called Toomas Ilves or something like that? Ilves means Ilves in Eesti too?

FEEL THE EDGE
I posted dead animal
you guys mad yet?

ilves means ilves in estonian and our last president last name was ilves (first name toomas-hendrik)

a fello person with soul. do not reply to debil-post anymore. they feed not from food or human-contact, but only our sincere emotions towards our nature

rip olavi

Of course, he was the president. Thanks and sorry for my pathetic common knowledge for not remembering that.

A dead khajit is best khajit

I just don't understand what exactly they are trying to say with those pictures. that hunting is(sadly) still a thing in 21 century? well holy fuck mind blown

it's ok. mr. ilves had an affair with a lady who was not her wife. the wife was upset and tried to revenge with some sand-snickers when she found out. it was a spectacle on media leading to cuck-posting on int too!

pic is some lynx/ilves in someones garden :D

They're a bunch of small cats and they felt it was a big enough deal to brag about it.
Pathetic

are you a moscovite? hunting is mostly done for population control

don't feel bad bro. it's just pic from internets trying to evoke feelings. it is sometimes needed to curb down populations that are too big. we all feel bad for it because our soul animals are killed like this, but for the natural balance it needs to be done.

i don't like bear hunting or wolf hunting, but i understand that when the deers and other animals of lower nature need to be preserved there needs to be some cleaning up in the apex predator sphere

Cheers Eesti bro, hope you are having a nice friday. I sure am, and btw I just put Gringode Kultuur album by J.M.K.E on my playlist. Love the band.