Give me some reasons why Islam is shit. Sources appreciated

Give me some reasons why Islam is shit. Sources appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ6c66G99A4
youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Islam is not shit, it's a great religion that people only seem to study superficially nowadays

Fpbp

Race mixing
Anyway
>pic related, my future sex slave

/thread

Only faggots and women think it's shit.

>needing reasons why Islam is shit

prophetofdoom.net

Yeah yeah yeah anyways can you post a beheading vid, Ahmed?

Are you arab or a dirty shitskin from pakistan?

And white nationalists hate it because it promotes equality between subhumans and non subhumans

But I don't want to pray to allah five times a day to be a true muslim.

Probably false.

Having your life dictated by some 7th century camel merchant.

Just look at Muslim countries, they are literally worse off now than how they were before Islam took over a thousand years ago

Not being able to disagree.

>but but but
Already starting out with the lame excuses I see. Most Muslims only pray on Fridays in the weekly community prayer anyway.

Seeing your little sister aged 12 getting married off to some 50 years old pervert with two wives because he's rich and your father has poor judgement.

It's what happens when you take autism and make it a religion

Fuck off Paki. Go back home shit skin.

But but but then then then they they they aren't aren't aren't true true true muslims muslims muslims

Slit your own throat.
Getting lashed 100 time for drinking a glass of wine.

Being forced to jihad because the Caliph is a bitch.

Not being able to have statue....(??????)

Having to carry a compass when taking a shit.

thanks crane

Thanks, guys.

Islam is the only religion born of War, Muhammad was a warlord, paedophile rapist and slave trader that wrote the Quran, when Muhammad died his Brothers picked up their scimitars and did what Muhammad did and followed the Quran, doing what the Quran tells them to do. The the Muslim spread Islam was by the sword, Islamic Conquest was fast and rapid like a cancer! Conquering half the world in such a short time span genocideing and enslaveing 290 million people ( that number is increasing heavily every day by the way) destroying classical civilisation along the way! Islam seeks to dominate the world and it won't stop until it do so! The people who are saying Islam is a religion of peace are imbecile!

Muslims today are shit imo

but I dont think Islam is worse than Christianity.

Mexican cartels exhibit similar behavior, though not necessarily religiously motivated. This brand of execution is barbaric and I feel the urge to bash these guys' fucking heads in with a hammer for their transgressions. I think that's pretty barbaric of me to think but hey, maybe it's in my blood.
t. Mexican-American

>Give me some reasons why Islam is shit

Here are **some** reasons why I don't believe in Islam anymore.

* Not compatible with evolution
* Very violent and ridiculous hadiths
* No evidence for a god
* Treatment toward homosexuals
* Errors in Quran
* Slavery in islam
* Failure of Islamic civilization.
* Anti-intellectualism.
* Terrorism.
* Violence. Dealing with problems with violence rather than reason, debate, thought, and rhetoric.
* No freedom of speech.
* No independent, critical, or philosophical thought, morality is whatever Mohammad said.
* General hatred of philosophy.
* Wanting things or supporting them not because they are good and you have thought it through, but because it's the Islamic thing to do. i.e. Shari-ah or the Caliphate. Both of these would make the world a horrible place, but don't expect Muslims to put any thought into that.
* Discouraging people from having any critical thought by claiming that they are not scholars. The scholars are mostly idiots with immoral opinions.
* Using ad-hominem attacks, slander, and libel to shut down debate.
* Mentally deficient ways of dealing with real-world problems by becoming more religious and praying.
* Obsessions with how the Prophet cut his nails and did other things, like come the fuck on.
* Need to control people's appearance.
* Blatant racism on every side.
* In conflict with everyone at their borders whether Muslims or not, historically and in contemporary terms. Like can any of your fuckers make any friends and get along?
* Hatred of pretty much everyone.
* No interest in getting along and being functional in the West.
* Always feeling like you don't belong.
* Total lack of leadership, not one idiot in this whole civilization that I am proud of.
* Wasting time doing useless shit. Wasting time learning to read Arabic without understanding what you are reading.
* Islam as a brand is now shit. Failure to manage the Islamic brand.

(End of Part - 1)

[Cont.]

* Weird obsessions about everyone, especially the behavior of other people and your children.
* Obsessions with death rather than life. Obsessions with the so-called "afterlife".
* Always deflecting criticism by saying that's not Islam, that's the people -- they are two sides of the same fucking coin. Islam makes the people by giving them bad advice. People are already insane, Islam makes them more insane.
* Always obsessing about other people's social problems while totally failing to address any of your own.
* Mentally deficient attitude towards girls and boys mingling.
* Mentally deficient attitude towards having children and raising them properly.
* "Islamic science". There is one fucking science, Islam has nothing to do with it.
* For the vast majority of Muslims, reading the words of the Quran and not knowing what the fuck you are reading.
* Memorizing the sounds of the Quran and thinking it's a big accomplishment.
* Can't eat most things, have to eat magical halal meat. More reasons to feel socially isolated.
* Work to destroy independence and agency in children, obsessed with controlling their behavior so they will be good Muslims.
* Hypocrisy everywhere.
* Obsession with politics of distant lands, little or no interest in local politics.
* Giving money to distant causes and people, not worrying about your own community.
* Building more and more mosques for no good reason. All that's going to do is get more zombies to pray to a god that doesn't exist and will do nothing for you.
* Building schools with Islamic curriculum for children to make them even more socially isolated from society.
(End of Part - 2)

[Cont.]

>but I dont think Islam is worse than Christianity.

>There is no christian version of sharia law.
>There is no Christian equivalent of ISIS.
>There is no Christian equivalent of Boko Haram.
>There are no Christians beheading anyone for drawing Jesus.
>Christianity has been reformed countless times, Islam remains just as barbaric as it was in the 7th century.
>The list goes on.

* In-fighting in every venue of leadership, no group cohesion while at the same time insisting on the solidarity of the Ummah, there is no solidarity whatsoever and there is no Ummah.
* False idealizations and propaganda about of home country.
* Past oriented thinking and obsessions with the past, always wanting to return to the past, no concern for the present or the future.
* Always looking enviously upon other more successful races, while at the same time doing nothing productive to further your own success, the success of your children, or the success of your people. NAK thinks that being more Islamic is going to fix this, it is not.
* Sabotaging other Muslims because you are envious of them or you want more power.
* No interest in entrepreneurship (other than perhaps Ismailis), obsession only with professional careers.
* Nepotism and corruption in all Muslim countries.
* Always wanting to lead, but having little ability to do so.
* Obsession with the cause and not the people. Not how can we make the lives of the Palestinians or the Kashmiris better, but how can we get rid of Israel or India.
* Obsession with sexual purity, while it makes little difference in the real world. Prostitutes have children just like pious Muslims do. Having a few partners before you get married again makes little difference in life.
* Obsession with ritual purity which again makes little difference. How many times you pray makes absolutely no difference.
* Lack of any sort of activism to fix social problems in your own communities.
* No hopes of any of this every getting better.
* It being a false religion
* Evil Character and evil deeds of Muhammad.

Here is a great video by the Masked Arab. An exmuslim brother among many ex muslim brothers and sisters who helped open my eyes.

Seven main reasons why I left Islam - Proof Islam is false

youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ6c66G99A4

[End]

youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

Is there a difference?

Is the Quran the unaltered word of an omniscient god? Yes, it is if you're a muslim.

Does the sun sink in a waterhole at night? No it doesn't, but it says so in the Quran.

Muslims deny reality and are therefore as bluepilled as it gets.

>"moderate rebel"
or moderate slaughterer

political movement to gain power duh

i dont like their ways, thats enough for me

Most religion is shit. Islam is particularly shit though because it takes itself seriously.

Anyone have a list of all the rape gangs in the uk and worldwide, plus details of any migrant rapes/assaults/ lies about age/ dentistry tourism etc.

Its become an almoat daily thing arguing online and at this point id rather just copy paste shit.

Any muslim here?
Why is the recommended country to learn Islam are Yemen, Mauritania and Egypt, Syria? Saudi Arabia rarely mentioned?

B-but that's not your average Muslim! Islam is a religion of peace! I live in a town in America where the town is full of Muslims, and you don't see them acting like barbarians!

This thread shows why Sup Forums will always be too retarded to have a rational discussion about Islam, regardless of its manifold merits, they will always ALWAYS conflate the religion with the race of the majority of people who follow it. Anyone who thinks Sup Forums can or should be taken seriously should really consider that.

Also Dump will lose.

This what i don't get it.
Sup Forums supposed to be the beacon of enlightenment era.
We know how powerful the media/website can stigmatized something .i.e Trump, we experienced it - Sup Forums the hacker - altright etc

We also knew poll and survey are rigged.
Why can't we get pass through all the noise?

And yes #ImWithHer too

Fuck off Ahmed

don't be so serious, Sup Forums is not the place for that.
just shitposting and move on to the next thread, enjoy your life :D

Read the quran. You can find it online.

Serious question, do you hate Islam because its Islam or does it have a lot to do with the ottoman era? Try and answer without lying.

religion is stupid. if you identify with any type of religion you should throw yourself off a bridge.

islam dies when the prophet releases his selfies with osama,obama,harambe AND friends... give up now you follower of a cornucopian goat fucker

t. overcompensating gooks