What did Hank mean when he said "my name is Isaac Schrader" on the last season of Breaking Bad?

What did Hank mean when he said "my name is Isaac Schrader" on the last season of Breaking Bad?

Was Isaac Hank's childhood nickname etc. or what did "Hank" really mean with this disclosure?

It's ASAC you dumb cunt

He's DEA retard

>ASAC Schrader
>Not Ballsack Schrader

In America, Hank is short for Isaac. Like how some people named James go by Jim or Jimmy.

>You

>My name is Haystack Schrader

"Haystack" was his CIA codename. He working undercover in the DEA, trying to sniff out cartel double-agents (Gomie?). In that scene, he was hoping one of the baddies was also secretly a CIA undercover agent who would recognise the codename and save a fellow agent.

Alas, there were no other CIA agents around.

all bullshit aside, what was he really trying to say? Is ASAC like a title for a DEA agent or something?

>all bullshit aside
Not many around here will agree to those terms, I'm afraid.

Looks like someone fell for the bait

Its you who fell for the double bait, you dumbass

google it. It's like assistant agent in charge or something

He was trying to launch his Soundcloud career.
A real nigga, even in death

Attempting to come across as smart now eh? Pathetic basement dweller

No he's CIA

>Underage faggot

Who the fuck was Billy? Why did he keep talking about him?

Same old boring shit posts.

Boring. Boring. Boring.

just like this one

kill yourself

Excuse me! My post was original and hilarious.

Ok, right, I get it now. But here's another question.
During the bank robbery scene in TDK the banker says "Yu Anya's friends are dead!". Not meming, what did he mean by this. Who is Yu Anya? Was that the Chinese gangster that Batman extradited?

you made a mistake watching TDK in the first place

Kek'd

i tought he was a DEA AGENT not a dea retard guess everyday you learn something new

His name was formerly Hank but he changed it in a deleted scene.

"my name is fiddlestick poopoo widget gumgum vietnam Schrader and you can go fuck yourself"
Powerful.

He actually says "A sack Schrader". Maybe Hank was referring to his poor general condition after a long disability.
Gilligan and the production probably wanted to disseminate this message about the growing American obesity problem.

can you figure out which posts itt are mine?

Hank & Schrader & Isaac

formerly Sneed

why is this being so forced all of a sudden?

This picture always makes me laugh.

It's not forced, it's naturally grown to be Sup Forums's next big meme. Better get used to it

What he was really saying was big mac shrader because I'm hilarious

>not officer bald

Pls kys old gay