So basically she is literally like Hitler now?

So basically she is literally like Hitler now?
>despises opposing views
>uses force to supress the opponents
>ignores the reality in favor of her sick imagination
>has assassination attempts on her

What even the differences between modern german political system and nazis if you ignore the discarded aryan supremacy thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.de/20160810/interior-minister-to-propose-terrorism-security-law-isis
youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penicillin#History
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes she is like a bad version of hitler that wants to exterminate the whites

>tfw anti-fascism is the new fascism.

Yes, the "Progressive" left is literally a left wing fascist regime.

God, she was a dyke even back then! I hope she gets beheaded and raped by a muslim that she let's in to teach he a lesson!

>So basically she is literally like Hitler now?
No, Hitler represented the people, and Merkel represents only (((globalist elites))).
>>despises opposing views
Hitler opposed communism, which was a tangible and real threat to Germany. Merkel opposes Germans who love Germany.
>>uses force to supress the opponents
As above.
>>ignores the reality in favor of her sick imagination
Hitler was an idealist who brought out the best in his countrymen. Merkel is the polar opposite. A corrupt bitch who is bringing crime nad rape epidemics and covering it up.
>>has assassination attempts on her
Not enough
>What even the differences between modern german political system and nazis if you ignore the discarded aryan supremacy thing?
Literally everything.

Germany are not just demoralizing their youths and causing them unimaginable mental suffering. Now they're going to repeal doctor-patient trust laws so that therapists can report children with the wrong thoughts to the gestapo, which allows them to limit the youth's rights and put them on the right medication and reeducation program. How very progressive of them. They're ahead of dystopia novels now.
>thelocal.de/20160810/interior-minister-to-propose-terrorism-security-law-isis

Hitler admired islam and wished that muslim conquest of europe would succeed so christian values would get replaced by jihadism. He supported nazi generals converting to islam. And guess why he refused to eat meat?

she's a clone of hitler

cloned by mengele

shes a ruse desecrate his legacy

You probably know little of prussian mentality if you think she is desecrating anything. Prussian militocrats were always keen on routing whatever human meat they find in their country to fuel the war machine.

Dude they made women to register their menses at police station in 18 century. There is no such thing as dystopia when germany is concerned.

Orwell warned everyone, nobody listened.

What if Merkel is importing kebabs to build a fighting force to rival the third Reich and finally snuff out the Jews using Islamic antisemitism and sparing German life in the process

oy vey
>a ruskie talking about the prussians like they were bad people so as to mitigate the guilt of the genocide they perpetrated

are you fucking retarded, leaf?

Angela is Hitler's daughter.

he's a leaf. he's a retard.

>Adolph

Every time.

They annexed us by stealth this time, our next elections won't matter.

people actually liked hitler

insults emanating from alcoholics and shitskin pedophiles are rendered impotent

She will get fucked in the next election

youtube.com/watch?v=C3aK9AS4dT0

Get your head out of your ass will ya? And where do you even get there are attempts on her life, from your garbage Putin TV channels?

>guess why he refused to eat meat?
He had health problems and meat didn't agree with his digestion?

Guess this is why I don't got insulted by you

Or maybe he didn't want to eat pork?

Name as single achievement your country made in the last 4 billion years.
>pro tip: you can't

Yeah. Naw.

I'm willing to entertain a lot of crazy shit, but I'm not going to spend a lot of time considering "Hitler was a secret muslim".

penicillin, you can look it up or just wait for your own country to develop antibiotics in about a thousand years when they start bathing

It's like Merkel always says "We have more in common with Islam for example, than the people of France."

I've never touched the stuff because I've seen what it has done to the once great Muscovite peoples

Source: your ass no doubt.

>penicillin, you can look it up
Okay...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penicillin#History

No mention of Canada. Pretty sure we invented the skidoo, though.

flemming had canadian citizenship before moving to london

The joke is that it's a Hitler quote, you mong.

Dude was Scottish you fucking leaf.

My country has done more in its small amount of time than yours will legit ever do.

A. FUCKING. LEAF.

>he doesn't know what islamic communism aka jihadism aka nazism is

without the insulin your landwhale ass wouldn't alive for long enough to make your parents consider suicide

I'm the mong for not knowing an obscure quote by Hitler on Islam?

>tfw you actually belief your verbal diarrhea

you are equipped with a database of human knowledge, almost satan

Giambattista Vico warned 400 years ago.

I don't think Hitler ever ignored reality.

This will be called the war 32 cause you both fat as fuck

my insulin sensitivity is well within healthy parameters my white friend

What this means is that Angela Merkel is the figurative mother of the next hitler.

Her policies will birth an ultranationalist right-wing extremist (read: reasonable person) who will lead Germany back to greatness.

she looks like an even worse lena dunham

Hello this is the merkel defense force, polish divison. I'm here to straigten some stuff up.

>despises opposing views

who doesn't

>uses force to supress the opponents

no? you mean hate speech laws? these are neutral.

>ignores the reality in favor of her sick imagination

dare to explaain the reality? because the reality I live in german (and poland too!) have a low birth rate, and if not for the immigration laws the german would have to starve on his retirement. Now I know you are all young and hip but your perspective will change, trust me on that one.

>has assassination attempts on her

a lot of politicans have, is that your master parallel markel - hitler? mehh.

>What even the differences between modern german political system and nazis if you ignore the discarded aryan supremacy thing?

Won in a democratic process and maintaned such democracy, if you disagree with a pro immigration policy you can always vote against it by electing parties like the AfD.

K

Germans never change, they are autistic to their core and always will be.

Pro tip: the nazis won the war. This was their plan all along. They never went away.

WE WuZ FUHRERS

foras long as i can remember at least 30 years
it has been law here in auscuck that doc patient confidentiality does not cover you if you tell them you directly intend to hurt or kill youself or others as they have a duty of care over you but for all other matters you have 100% confidentiality things like drug use